PDA

View Full Version : Mystery on mushroom rock

Galadus
09-10-2005, 11:12 AM
On mushroom rock if you go from the path and all the way up to the battle site( i think) you eventually will see the broken machina gun right? (at least i do) my map says there is an entrace somewhere on that thing but the only thing i can find there is a guy who says me that it's no point repairing the gun and that the sea will let it rust away eventually.
help is this this just a bug in the game or can you really get in or is this linked to some sord of minigame???

Old Manus
09-10-2005, 11:17 AM
It's a conspiracy.

boys from the dwarf
09-10-2005, 12:41 PM
its a pointless bucket of quontinous quap.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-10-2005, 01:40 PM
i dont no if ur talking bout the al bhed next to the lift or the guy on the far left before djose highroad. in the case of the first one, you can only take that lift once (during the storyline) the second exit becomes open after the djose temple and you can find a chest if u return (but its only 4 softs n not worth it) this path is also vital later in the game to get aurons celestial weapon and a sphere for his overdrive without confronting the dark magus sisters

ffxfreak93
09-25-2005, 02:42 AM
THERE IS A PATH RIGHT THERE IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU WILL FIND SOME CRATES
PILED ON EACH OTHER YOU CAN WALK ON TOP OF THEM AND IT WILL LEAD TO A PATH
TO AURON'S CELESTIAL WEAPON MASMUNE

The Filecreator
09-26-2005, 12:33 PM
yea, you can walk over it....

crazybayman
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
I found in the first part of the game, I couldn't use the path to get on top of the gun at first, either.

However, when I returned later in the game for Auron's Celestial Weapon, I was able to use that path.