PDA

View Full Version : Cute things your pet has done

Rye
09-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Name the cute things your pet(s) have done or do regularly. :)

My parrot Harley talks, so he's always saying adorable things. He always wants food whenever I'm eating in the room his cage is in, so as soon as he sees me eating, he starts yelling "Hello! Mmmmm! Heeellooooo!" The cutest thing he's ever done was when he said to my Mom "Hello! Mom, wanna cookie!" I was dying from the cuteness of it. He's lucky he has such a large cage to exercise in, or he'd be obesity bird from all the snacks he gets from us. xD

Plus it's adorable when he laughs at an appropriate moment, like when I trip and fall, he starts to go "Hahaha!" :p

One morning I found my two hermit crabs sleeping next to each other and I thought that was adorable. xD

Meat Puppet
09-10-2005, 04:52 PM
My cat came home with one eye shut and it look like he had been beaten up. I said "Awwwww!" and gave him a big hug. :)

Shauna
09-10-2005, 05:07 PM
It never existed! ;_;

Rengori
09-10-2005, 05:13 PM
The cutest thing my dogs have done was probably chasing their tails.

Spiffing Cheese
09-10-2005, 05:15 PM
My old hamster pooed on my head.

DK
09-10-2005, 05:17 PM
My cat bought us a dead baby rat for a present. He ate its head! :love:

Rengori
09-10-2005, 05:18 PM
My cat bought us a dead baby rat for a present. He ate its head! :love:
My dog Ginger does that with voles. Except she just kinda plays with the corpse for a while before eating it. She rips off it's head and plays catch with herself.

Craig
09-10-2005, 05:19 PM
One of my sister's Cats used to curl up on my stomach and sleep while I watched TV.

Leeza
09-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Pets are cute regardless of what they do. They just can't help but be cute. :)

Spiffing Cheese
09-10-2005, 05:27 PM

What about pet stick insects?

Rengori
09-10-2005, 05:28 PM

What about pet stick insects?
Or pet tarantulas?

Faris
09-10-2005, 05:40 PM
My dog walks or runs into walls and poles, and acts like nothing has happened.
My cat sleeps in a box.

Terran
09-10-2005, 05:48 PM
My dog just sorta looks at me weird and whatnot. also just a look from her makes anyone go aawwww!! Shes such a cute little puppy! *hugs dog*

Sasquatch
09-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Both of my cats curl up on me, if I lay down to watch TV or play a game or something. One'll get on my chest and curl up, the other will burrow into my lap. And my dog will lay down beside me when I'm on the couch -- well, on the floor beside me. Two cats and a dog, and they're all adorable.

And one of 'em begs. Like our dog. I guess she saw the dog begging and figured she gets attention when she does it, so now the cat does it too. And she'll play fetch kind of, actually. You'll throw something (like the orange rubber worms she likes), and she'll go get it, play with it, and bring it back to you, then meow until you get up and throw it again. And if you're sleeping (and she knows it, too), she'll leave it outside your bedroom door, or (if your door's open) in your shoe, or on your chest.

The other cat will wait until nothing's going on, then howl until somebody gives her attention. Because she thinks nobody's home, I guess, and she wonders where we all went.

Luara
09-10-2005, 06:33 PM
The cutest thing my dogs have done was probably chasing their tails.
yup... my toooo do that.... :love: lol

rubah
09-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Young Cato exudes cuteness, so to describe everything he's done would take a while.

Tyge used to like to rub his bottom self on the carpet in circles on the living room, and reita would lick the woodbox for long times xD

Leeza
09-10-2005, 06:43 PM
<i>What about pet stick insects?</i> - Spiffing Cheese

<i>Or pet tarantulas?</i> - Rengori

Yes, all pets are cute. Except for maybe the Black Emperor Scorpian that I saw yesterday. That was not cute and never could be.

DK
09-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Yes, all pets are cute. Except for maybe the Black Emperor Scorpian that I saw yesterday. That was not cute and never could be.

Not even if it's name was Stingy? :(

Kamiko
09-10-2005, 06:48 PM
My kitty cat Frodo is very adorable. He's all snuggly and he's HUNJUNGEOUS!!
But I loves him. EVen though he's huge.
He tries to sleep next to me @ night and sometimes I wake up with kitty cat breath on my face but it's okay because it's ♥

Rengori
09-10-2005, 06:49 PM

HEY! Black Emperor Scorpions are cute.

Leeza
09-10-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm sure his mother thinks so, but those grasshoppers in the cage with him were not impressed by this cuteness. :)

Rengori
09-10-2005, 06:52 PM
It's the circle of life.

The Anarchy Angel
09-10-2005, 06:59 PM

HEY! Black Emperor Scorpions are cute.
bugs> all

Madonna
09-10-2005, 07:31 PM
My snake, Okra, was strangling one of the feeder mice I gave her and this other one climbed over her and pissed her off. She slammed it against the terrarium wall with her coils, crushing it, as she swallowed her first mouse. Then she tried to snake around (hardy har har) to where she crushed the second mouse and tried to start swallowing it, but she couldn't get her mouth in the right position because she wouldn't let the mouse off the wall. Her snout kept on thunking against the glass. Very funny.

boris no no
09-10-2005, 07:35 PM
erm....my fish looked at me?
my hamster had babies and all the babies were cute. they couldn't walk propally when they were ickle so they stamped ^___^
it was cute xDDDDDDDDD

Fuzakeru
09-11-2005, 12:02 AM
My snake, Okra -the rest is not important-

Your snake's name is Okra? Like the vegtable or something??? THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!11

My dog, when excited and hyper, Thunder, would run across the floor in the kitchen and hit the backdoor, bounce off from the impact, and run to the other side of the kitchen to bounce off of the wall and go toward the door again. Depending on if you egged him on or not he would do this for quite a long, long time.

Right now our hamster, Daggot, yawns and he's SOOO cute. Myles wants a hedgehog. >_>

Rengori
09-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Strange that this "Myles" fellow, which is coincidently Tails the Fox's real name with a Y instead of an I, would want a hedgehog.

TurkSlayer
09-11-2005, 01:02 AM
My cat once tore a gash in my neighbor's right arm. I hugged him and fed him twice as much as usual.

Chibi Angel
09-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Once we had this dish of hershey kisses sitting out on a table and my cat got up there and started grabbing them in his mouth by the little paper thing that sticks out the top and throwing them off the table and my dog would catch them in mid air and swallow them whole. That couldn't have been good for her but it was funny.

Shlup
09-11-2005, 01:53 AM
While I was cleaning my hedgehog's cage I noticed he escaped his playpen. I looked in the livingroom and saw my pink squish pillow walking across the floor. He's a stealth ninja he is! xD

Fuzakeru
09-11-2005, 02:20 AM
While I was cleaning my hedgehog's cage I noticed he escaped his playpen. I looked in the livingroom and saw my pink squish pillow walking across the floor. He's a stealth ninja he is! xD

. . . and hearing that I too want a hedgehog now. -steals Shlup's-

Myles = my much talked about ( to the point of creepy, annoying obsession ) is my beloved boyfriend. ^_^

xtreme112
09-11-2005, 05:13 AM
My cat's adorable coz he's so damn stupid.

one day we threw a box on his head, he ran around in circles, then the box went flying and he ran out of our yard and over the fence

It's also adorable watching the cat run from a basket ball or a vacuum cleaner ^_^

fire_of_avalon
09-11-2005, 05:27 AM
Gypsy is a rolly dog. If you walk up to her, she just kind of collapses and rolls on her back, which is always cute.

Wolfwood actually farts at the most inopportune times, and I laugh madly and hug him. He doesn't know why he gets hugged, I don't think, but he's happy anyways.

Rengori
09-11-2005, 05:29 AM
Wolfwood actually farts at the most inopportune times, and I laugh madly and hug him. He doesn't know why he gets hugged, I don't think, but he's happy anyways.
Ginger burps at the most inapropriate times. She actually burps like Barney from the Simpsons.

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Or pet tarantulas?[/QUOTE]

Pet tarantulars just are cute, and pretty! The cutest thing my pet has ever done was when I woke up one morning and my dog was resting his head on my pillow waiting for me to wake up, and when I did he licked my nose.

Channing
09-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I used to have a Bechón poodle for 10 years. I always picked up him because I wanted him to be tough. (All 10lbs of him.) Nightly when I was in highschool he'd sit in my mom's lap patiently waiting for the order to "put me to bed." Apparently he had this idea that chasing me to my room while barking gives him superiority and a job. xD So my mom would be like "Make bubba go to bed!" He'd punce off the furniture with lightening speed and I'd run to my room. He'd bark at me but stop at the door and if I tried to come out of my room he'd chase me back to the door. xD

Also when I pulled out treats, or he wanted food from the table. (He lost all his teeth due to the incurable disease that caused us to put him to sleep.) He would hop onto his hind legs and put his paws together and motion them back and forth as if he was begging. xD

His name was Coco. :3

Old Manus
09-11-2005, 10:53 AM
died