Strife21abc
09-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Wat is your favorite boss battle?

Shin Gouken
09-10-2005, 06:53 PM
emerald and ruby. i love fighting these guys

G SpOtZ
09-10-2005, 08:39 PM
i thought diamond weapon was pretty fun. the hojo battles were kind of fun too.

jenova life and death battles were a little too easy, i was bored by those

and the safer sephiroth boss is fun too. especially if you used kotr on jenova synthesis, because that makes safer sephy gain 80,000 more hp. bizarro sephy gains hp too, it might be 80,000 too but i forget.
and if you use kotr on bizzaro sephy too, safer sephy gains even more hp! so it makes the last battle harder, and therefore more fun lol.

emerald and ruby weapons were sweeeeet.

boys from the dwarf
09-10-2005, 09:32 PM
i liked about all of the boss monsters and battles. fighting the turks is good(especially some of the conversations before the fight.reffering to when you fight in gongaga.)the final fight is kinda cool. diamond weapon and ultima are fun and emerald and ruby are impossible. i know the strategys and think i can beat them but im just not confident. and everytime i go underwater i start to feel all jumpy and freaked out because im paranoid about emerald . i like the jenova boss theme but i think "jenova death" was too easy. the boss battle theme in FF7 is probly the best(only including the normal boss themes.) i liked about all of the bosses in FF7 though. hojo and rufus were good too.

KoShiatar
09-10-2005, 10:04 PM
For me, Diamond Weapon. The following Rufus death scene was just great.
Even though now we know he didn't really die.

Carl the Llama
09-11-2005, 12:31 AM
for me it has to be the solo fight with cloud and sephiroth it has to be the best other then that it would be.... proud clod (because by then i have KotR and it dies in 1 go XD)

Dreddz
09-11-2005, 12:50 AM
I like Emerald, especially when im 10 mins through......

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-11-2005, 11:25 AM
I like all the turks fights. those guys are the coolest. If i was a chracter in that game i'd b a turk! :D

Euan_hmfc
09-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Favourite boss? That's a tough one.

I'd have to say the Weapon (forgot the name), which ISN'T optional. A pretty difficult boss for my characters at least. At the end of the battle, seeing your characters level up not once, but twice or even three times is pretty cool!

DMKA
09-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Hojo.

Masamune·1600
09-11-2005, 10:06 PM
My favorite boss battle? Palmer, no question.

and the safer sephiroth boss is fun too. especially if you used kotr on jenova synthesis, because that makes safer sephy gain 80,000 more hp. bizarro sephy gains hp too, it might be 80,000 too but i forget.
and if you use kotr on bizzaro sephy too, safer sephy gains even more hp! so it makes the last battle harder, and therefore more fun lol.

While Safer Sephiroth will always gain 80,000 HP if one uses Knights of the Round on Jenova∙SYNTHESIS, Bizarro Sephiroth's HP gain from this action is only 60,000, and this only occurs with regard to the main (Cloud's) party. If you have two or three parties, those sub-groups won't have to deal with the HP increase.

Further, using KotR on Bizarro Sephiroth will not enhance Safer Sephiroth; both Bizarro and Safer receive bonuses solely from KotR being cast on Jenova∙SYNTHESIS, and from any characters being at level 99.

Emerald weapon
09-12-2005, 09:28 PM
A must say the diamond weapon fight was sheer guiness especailly with the death of presi rufus at the end

Shoeberto
09-12-2005, 09:33 PM
Hojo was a really cool battle. You were back in Midgar, after all hell has broken loose, and after running through the completely bare streets and a few chance encounters with Shinra, you face him up on the rickity, makeshift platforms that were put up for the Sister Ray. It's got a very cyberpunk atmosphere going on, and Hojo puts up a good fight.

Jenova
09-14-2005, 03:51 PM
The proud clod!

Because you finally got to beat up that ho scarlet.

I also liked the first fight with rufus and palmer.

Styx
09-14-2005, 05:03 PM
i like the fight with the wall in Temple of the ancients. I remember having lots of trouble with it in my first playthrough and I was so glad when I finally defeated him.

Christmas
09-14-2005, 06:16 PM
One on One battle with Rufus on top of Shinra Building.

Banishing Blade
09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
I would have to say Emerald WEAPON because it's hardest and challenging battle in the game IMO.

Light Mage
09-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Gi Nattak.

Hello there, let me introduce you to my friend, Mr X... Potion!

Hahahahahaha!

blackline77
09-14-2005, 09:20 PM
i would have to say rufus one on one.