PDA

View Full Version : 48xUltima

The legendary Shadow
09-10-2005, 09:32 PM
I thought about how many times you could use a spell(I thought about Ultima).And then I thought about that:
Equipment:
Every Character with his/her best weapon(8 Slots) and a Wizard Bracelet(8 Slots).
in the first 2 slots:Quadra Magic + Ultima
second 2 slots:2x Magic + -(you can choose whatever you want)
every other 2 slots:Mimic + Combi-command(or so)

In battle:
one character uses 2x Magic ultima (Because of quadra Magic 8 times ultima).Then everyone uses Mime.He/She will mime 6x the last turn.That means 6x8 times Ultima (48 times) for each character!!! :D

G SpOtZ
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM
remember, mp is a factor.

Carl the Llama
09-11-2005, 12:12 AM
remember, mp is a factor.
that wouldnt be a problem if he had HP>MP

Skyblade
09-11-2005, 01:43 AM
I thought about how many times you could use a spell(I thought about Ultima).And then I thought about that:
Equipment:
Every Character with his/her best weapon(8 Slots) and a Wizard Bracelet(8 Slots).
in the first 2 slots:Quadra Magic + Ultima
second 2 slots:2x Magic + -(you can choose whatever you want)
every other 2 slots:Mimic + Combi-command(or so)

In battle:
one character uses 2x Magic ultima (Because of quadra Magic 8 times ultima).Then everyone uses Mime.He/She will mime 6x the last turn.That means 6x8 times Ultima (48 times) for each character!!! :D

Um, I don't think so. A character would only Mime the 8 times. Using Mime duplicates whatever the last action was. Where do you get the other 6x from?

Rengori
09-11-2005, 03:00 AM
He's saying he put 6x mimes on. Though I doubt it'll work.

G SpOtZ
09-11-2005, 03:20 AM
i read a emerald weapon strategy:

it involved 8 mimes and 8 counters, each mime paired together with each counter.

have cloud enter the battle alone, with his limit break ready. have cloud unleash omnislash on emerald. then emerald will hit him with something, and cloud will counter with omnislash 8 more times. i'm not sure if this works, i've never tried it. i don't have 8 counters and 8 mimes anyway. lol.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-11-2005, 05:08 AM
It works. There's a video on the web somewhere from a Japanese show where they did it with Bullet and Anger Max.