PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Think The Carver Is...

Dreddz
09-10-2005, 09:46 PM
After large discussion on another forum, I need more opinions.
The carver is ( for you dumbos ). The mysterious Rapist which is in Nip/Tuck ( look at the sig ).
I think it could be Merill, but people say it can be Kevin.
The weirdest, but actually very possible, option. Is that it is Sean. I know he was attacked by the carver, he was not raped, nor was his wound as bad as the other victims, and the multi personality aspect is possible. Escober is fixed in his mind ( going nearer to the point of Sean being a nut case ). Also, the fact that Sean has access to all the scapels, drugs, which are used by the carver.
Another possiblity, is that the Carver is a women, i know they mention that he rapes his enemies, and they say he is a man, but thye writers arent scared to go into the unknown. And there is equipment that can mis lead the victims.
My best bet is Merrill, I mean, he cut his face off last time you see him, meaning he is a nut.

UWAOOOOU
09-10-2005, 11:30 PM
I like the sean theory. ALOT. Though until I see a little more reason to believe it then Im going to assume the carver is someone who hasnt been introduced to the cast yet.

Madame Adequate
09-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Wow wait what?

Last time I watched Nip/Tuck it was a pretty nifty show about someone who was having some marital problems, and his womanizing surgeon friend.

Now it has people cutting their own faces off and crazy mask-wearing rapists?

I wish I still had cable =/

Dreddz
09-11-2005, 12:25 AM
you could of watched it on C4......

I like the sean theory. ALOT. Though until I see a little more reason to believe it then Im going to assume the carver is someone who hasnt been introduced to the cast yet.
Then there is that, but im pretty sure the writers wont do that. Just would be boring.....

UWAOOOOU
09-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Then there is that, but im pretty sure the writers wont do that. Just would be boring.....Its also a chance for them to be creative with a new character and more realistic but yeah, I still like the Sean theory alot.

Dreddz
09-11-2005, 12:40 AM
The only reason why I think that the Sean theory is questionable, is that the Show will become awkward, I mean, how can the show really carry on when the main character is some sick freak.....
But when you see a tear go down Christians face, maybe he knew somehow the Carver was Sean,a and was really upset.
Arrrgggghhh, I cant wait till September 20th
Oh, little note, the first episode of Season 3 will be 1hr 30

Captain Maxx Power
09-11-2005, 12:25 PM
When shows go from plausable to down right ridiculous. Now I have no incentive whatsoever to watch this show ever. Ever.

Markus. D
09-11-2005, 03:11 PM
wasnt it the middle aged man with the tattoes???

i got lost in the final episode... and scared about masked people.

Destai
09-11-2005, 03:11 PM
When shows go from plausable to down right ridiculous. Now I have no incentive whatsoever to watch this show ever. Ever.
Yeah those interesting storylines can be a bit much at times.

Rye
09-11-2005, 03:27 PM

Like the last few episodes of Buffy. xD

Dreddz
09-11-2005, 03:28 PM
wasnt it the middle aged man with the tattoes???

i got lost in the final episode... and scared about masked people.
I think your talking Escober, he terrorised sean and Christian in season 1. He was put in jail in at the end of season 1 ( with clever means ). But is still fixed in Seans mind. Kinda like his nemesis. Its very unlikely that the carver is him though.

Nip/Tuck is not a terribly serious show, but the show does stuff which isnt dared by others..
Nip/Tuck is just entertainment, dosent matter how the shows direction to story goes. I respect the fact the show isnt for some though.....

Destai
09-11-2005, 04:44 PM
What happened in season 2's last episode?

Like the last few episodes of Buffy. xDMore like the last two-three series.

Dreddz
09-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Matt asks Eva to go to paris, and she says yes, then christian finds out that Eva is a transexual but attempting to have sex with her, and her husband is Alec Baldwin. Sean and christian find out that Eva still has one last part to complete her transaction ( i forget which though ). Sean and christian offer to do it for her. So the surgery is done, but the she backs out of going to paris with matt. The tickets are left with her, you then see Adrian buying a knife ( trying to make out that he is the carver ). you then see him with Eva, they talk for long and Adrian comes to the conclusion that he can never have Eva, Eva then offers to go to paris with him and make a fresh start, Adrian then gets very emotional and stabs himself with the knife he bourght. Eva then gets very upset, then leaves to paris by herself. Then, you see Sean and christian having a dinner, christian points out that he should lock the door to keep the carver out, Sean unlocks the door, to lure the carver inside the house, he then carrys a gun to bed, waiting for the carver to come in, so he can shoot him, You then see the carver, but he is above christians bed instead of Seans, Christian gets paralized by the carver with the injection Carver gives him. Then you see Carver have a swipe at Christian. Then the episode ends.
Cant wait for season 3 :D

Markus. D
09-12-2005, 01:01 PM
no, i think they have ended it, the transexual has left anyway.

not sure.

STOP MAKING ME COME INTO THIS THREAD!!!
that last episode with the Carver has made me paranoid.

Craig
09-12-2005, 01:09 PM
I think this Carver guy is really Darth Vader and the Easter Bunny's uncle, the little boy from 6th Sense.

Destai
09-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Matt asks Eva to go to paris, and she says yes, then christian finds out that Eva is a transexual but attempting to have sex with her, and her husband is Alec Baldwin. Sean and christian find out that Eva still has one last part to complete her transaction ( i forget which though ). Sean and christian offer to do it for her. So the surgery is done, but the she backs out of going to paris with matt. The tickets are left with her, you then see Adrian buying a knife ( trying to make out that he is the carver ). you then see him with Eva, they talk for long and Adrian comes to the conclusion that he can never have Eva, Eva then offers to go to paris with him and make a fresh start, Adrian then gets very emotional and stabs himself with the knife he bourght. Eva then gets very upset, then leaves to paris by herself. Then, you see Sean and christian having a dinner, christian points out that he should lock the door to keep the carver out, Sean unlocks the door, to lure the carver inside the house, he then carrys a gun to bed, waiting for the carver to come in, so he can shoot him, You then see the carver, but he is above christians bed instead of Seans, Christian gets paralized by the carver with the injection Carver gives him. Then you see Carver have a swipe at Christian. Then the episode ends.
Cant wait for season 3 :DOh yeah, I saw that episode. I just couldnt remember the carver attacking christian.

Dreddz
09-12-2005, 05:05 PM
I find it weird that they are trying to make out Christian is dead, When the carver takes a swipe at him, he cuts Christians neck, as in some pics ive seen with christian lying in his bed with a cut on his neck. And in the next episode, Sean is trying to find a new co parter for the buisness.
Just for the record, Julian has signed up for Season 4, so hes not dead :D

no, i think they have ended it, the transexual has left anyway.

nope, she returns in Season 3......

Jess
09-12-2005, 05:13 PM
It would be very interesting if Sean was the carver, but I doubt it very much as, in the last episode the police set up cameras in seans house, so that they knew when to come in and arrest the carver, sean just had the gun as protection.
Other than that, I have no idea who it could be, but I can't wait to find out. :D

Dreddz
09-12-2005, 10:50 PM
he could of turned off the cameras somehow....
And ye, Mark Sep 20th on your calendars, for then we will know the truth.......

Jess
09-12-2005, 11:24 PM

I think if he had of turned off the cameras then the police would of realised something dodgy was going on and rushed into the house. ^_^

ZeZipster
09-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Elmo did it.

Dreddz
09-13-2005, 04:42 PM

I think if he had of turned off the cameras then the police would of realised something dodgy was going on and rushed into the house. ^_^
argh, stop being so pesimistic about things......but I would agree that the likely hood of him being the carver is slim, but it still would be cool.....