PDA

View Full Version : Save game error when playing on ps2?

hrumpus
09-10-2005, 10:02 PM
I recently got a sealed copy of ffvii, and started playing it. when I got to the first savepoint in the mako reactor thingy, It said I had no memory card inserted. I repeat, not that I needed more free kb, but that no memory card was in. I got up and checked to make sure it is in. It was. I deleted 3000 kb worth of old games incase they had no way to tell the difference between no free space and no memory card. No dice.

Can anyone help? I really want to play this game.

Dreddz
09-10-2005, 10:46 PM
U R SMURFED
aka, I dont kno

chadwixx
09-10-2005, 10:54 PM
u have to use a ps1 memory card. it wont save to a ps2 mem card. cost $10 but whatelse can u do

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-11-2005, 11:32 AM
he's rite u need a ps1 card, but it tends to screw up a bit if u use a slimline ps2. dont ask me why but i had an ff7 file rite at the end of the game and i saved it once. then when i went back to it the location was at the place it was before my last save, then when i tried to load it it sed file ruined. :(

Painless
09-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Slim Ps2 is pointless its just a ps2 that cost more and is skinny... anyway yeah you need to buy a psx memory card otherwise it doesn't work, but you can buy them cheap from places like EB.