PDA

View Full Version : Parasite Eve

Discord
09-11-2005, 02:24 AM
Who is "cooler"?!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-11-2005, 05:09 AM
Aya, because she presumably has nipples.

Sephex
09-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Aya, because she presumably has nipples.

And that's what caused all the chaos. Eve was jealous!

Lord Chainsaw
09-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Aya because of Liberation.

And speaking of Parasite Eve, what's up with that japanese TV movie on it? Has anyone actually seen that thing? Does it suck?

DMKA
09-11-2005, 08:53 PM
And speaking of Parasite Eve, what's up with that japanese TV movie on it? Has anyone actually seen that thing? Does it suck?
I saw that on DVD in the anime section of Hastings several times...I was tempted to buy it but never did.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-12-2005, 07:42 AM
The movie has nothing to do with the game outside of being based on the same book.

Alice
09-14-2005, 07:36 AM
hm i own the movie ^_^ bought it a while back, its not horrible and its ok... buuut its very not the best movie ever made, its not even the goodest?

besides that i chose Aya... 1 she has kick ass powers 2 she cares and has a soul 3 shes deep and 4 she has a past that alot of us dont know about beyond the first one and basic info and that makes her so mysterious... eve is cool too, but melissa just didnt have it in her, though if she was still in maya, then id give some points for that.

HeartlessCloud
09-14-2005, 09:44 AM
hm i own the movie ^_^ bought it a while back, its not horrible and its ok... buuut its very not the best movie ever made, its not even the goodest?

besides that i chose Aya... 1 she has kick ass powers 2 she cares and has a soul 3 shes deep and 4 she has a past that alot of us dont know about beyond the first one and basic info and that makes her so mysterious... eve is cool too, but melissa just didnt have it in her, though if she was still in maya, then id give some points for that.

What she said

Deaths_Hand
09-14-2005, 11:49 PM
Aya because she was pretty hot

Cruise Control
09-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Is this game worth buying? I almost got it at a yardsale for four bucks.

Lord Chainsaw
09-15-2005, 05:01 AM
It's definitely worth 4 bucks. A better question might be: is it worth the 20 hour time sink that could be spent on better games?

I'd give this game a playthrough simply because it's so different from the other RPGs out there. It's a lot more realistic and almost plays like a cross between a survival horror and an RPG. It's a pretty cool game. It also has a battle system very similar to Vagrant Story, but without all the complex mechanics that turn everyone off.

You won't find the best video game plot out there, or the best gameplay. You will find some pretty neat locations, enemies, and bosses though.

Cruise Control
09-16-2005, 12:08 AM
*purchases*

Velld Ragnarok
09-16-2005, 01:36 AM
Parasite Eve is one of my all time favorite games. PE2 is teh suck, however.

The reason I like PE so much though is because it is different from other games. I still haven't played a game that matches what PE was for me. It's just fun. And also the badass CG scenes don't hurt.