PDA

View Full Version : bevelle trials

Karl
09-11-2005, 06:04 PM
im at bevelle cloister of trials and i think my game is messed up or something, but if anyone know please help

heres what i did, i completed the trials and did everything and at the end with the teasure chests, i open the first one and step on the shining thing, then i put my bevelle sphere into the thing on the wall so the path will open for the other treasure (i think i remember it bein some weapon for kihmari) but when i do all that, I CANT MOVE THE PEDASTLE!!!!! agh this is buggin me so much cuz i wanna get anima but i cant come back to the trials so anyone know what i did wrong?

SammieBabe
09-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Actually you can come back to the trials after you get the airship....and the destruction spheres give you the items, not bevelle spheres.....

Ultimate99997
09-11-2005, 06:43 PM
i had this problam also, in order to get the pedestal to move it needs to have two bevelle spheres attached to it when you cause it to teleport. Remove one of the spheres and place it into the wall and then move the pedestal. The reason for needing two is due to the fact that one is needed to ope the path whilst the other is needed to transform the pedestal into a platform. Hope this helped.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-11-2005, 08:46 PM
by the way thers no need to worry as the chest u want is not the one u need for anima. the chest u need is the one thats rite in the middle of ur path before the fayth chamber

KH-Cloudy
09-13-2005, 01:01 AM
the other bevelle sphere is at where u put in Glyph Sphere to get destruction sphere.