PDA

View Full Version : ~*You choose*~

Luara
09-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Of all the characters in all final fantasys games, what was your favorite? Its not about "who is the most hot in all final fantasys" Its about what do you think it was the more involved in certain situations, and the more thinking person in the group... who acted more like a friend <--Its very important this one too. I'll go with Tidus, because he sacrificed hes life for all people in Spira, and he was all the way to Zanarkand thinking, about Sin and everyone... and then he doesnt stoped thinking about Yuna... Its was cute. :)

Dreddz
09-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Zidane seemed to risk more for less.......

Carl the Llama
09-11-2005, 10:05 PM
[TR][TD] hmmmm... i think it would have to be Rydia she is the best

Craig
09-11-2005, 11:18 PM
i think squall because our personailty is quite the same we are both cold to people we like and we dont let our amotions show and also i look like him a bit

lol, Zidane I guess.

kikimm
09-11-2005, 11:51 PM
prolly squall t2 :)

Captain Maxx Power
09-12-2005, 12:21 AM
I can't choose outright, so I'll catagorise thusly:

Favourite playable male : Cid Highwind FF7
Favourite playable female : Quistis Trepe FF8 :love:
Favourite NPC male : Desh FF3 (Throws himself into a fire and survives! He's so a Pirate!)
Favourite NPC female : Matoya FF1 (Ambiguous, only has three lines, can see into the future but not without her glass. Kinda like Thelma from Scooby Doo)
Favourite monster : Ultros FF6 (Don't feed the octopus kids!)
Favourite talking-sword : Lalicor. O wait, wasn't that Neverwinter nights?

NeoCracker
09-13-2005, 03:34 AM
Definatly Zidane. He is always looking out for his allys. He doesn't always just decide things, but talks it out with his comrades. He very funny, friendly, hes like the kind of people i hang out with.

crashNUMBERS
09-25-2005, 02:53 AM
Onion Knight...

TurkSlayer
09-25-2005, 02:59 AM
I'll do what Maxx did.

Favourite playable male : Vincent Valentine FFVII
Favourite playable female : Lulu FFX
Favourite NPC male : Zigfried FFVI (Might be someone else, actually)
Favourite NPC female : Scarlet FFVII
Favourite monster : Umaro

Ceil
09-25-2005, 03:01 AM
Zidane, for reasons all listed above o/