PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children LEAKED!

Palindrome
09-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Slashdot is reporting that Advent Children was leaked by a Hong Kong group called BiEN. For better or for worse their site is down so if anyone else knows where to get it please tell.

P.S. Don't tell me downloading it is wrong. I'm buying no matter what.

Shoeberto
09-12-2005, 12:29 AM
This was mentioned in the 25 minute thread, but I suppose a second one can't hurt.

Oh, one thing:
IF YOU LINK TO A SITE WITH A TORRENT OR OTHERWISE DOWNLOAD OF THE MOVIE ON IT, I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF. Thanks.

I'm tempted to track it down, but whatev. I'll just wait for the DVD.

TheAbominatrix
09-12-2005, 12:29 AM
edit: Dammit Hsu! xD

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-12-2005, 12:50 AM
No movie request, please.

Shoeberto
09-12-2005, 01:33 AM
I added something to the FAQ.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=69859

Rengori
09-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Yay Hsu!

BackRoomKid
09-12-2005, 03:28 AM
wow, 3 days before it's release....crazy stuff

i'm not downloading it................................

Fire_Emblem776
09-12-2005, 04:10 PM
oh but i do know where it is working and i have already scene it and man i was not disapointed. I wont tell ya any spoliers but, the movie is 1 hour 30 min and with of course 10 mins of the long square credits. And yes it was perfect quality, after all a dvd rip is great quality to begin with lol.

oh well for the rest of you you will just have to wait a few more days now wont ya.... :love:

i am tempeted to insert a screen shot. Its not a spoiler but its the face of someone we wanted to see smile once again. And i dont think the site staff will alow me to.

and wait till you see how the random battles work. Its nice to hear the good ole victory music again.

edczxcvbnm
09-12-2005, 04:31 PM
I am not downloading it...at least not until it has english subtitles :D

I give it a week.

Fire_Emblem776
09-12-2005, 04:33 PM
actually their is subtitles but in english...

Shoden
09-12-2005, 05:16 PM
It aint on Limewire yet so I'll wait till it's on p2p.

Craig
09-12-2005, 05:22 PM
It aint on Limewire yet so I'll wait till it's on p2p.

It's not? Well there goes my hope.

Shoden
09-12-2005, 07:47 PM
all there is is these fake files one was this french movie.

TheAbominatrix
09-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Use torrent files for movies so you dont get fake files. I've got mine, English subs.

Shoden
09-12-2005, 08:13 PM
lucky you, I'll watch mine tomorrow when it's done. I'm using a torrent too.

I'm strange because I can watch a movie thats been spoilt so I cannot wait for the english release of it.

How did the DVD get leaked if it aint out yet?

Shoeberto
09-12-2005, 08:30 PM
It was a leak. It happens all of the time.

Generally what happens is that they've began producing the DVD, so someone within the company just has to snag a disc and then get it out. Very common practice.

Oh, and no unmarked spoilers. Unmarked spoilers will result in the same thing I intend on doing for file linking/file requesting. Thanks.

KoShiatar
09-12-2005, 08:43 PM
I plan on buying the DVD anyway. Because if I don't, they will never know I liked the movie so much I wanted to buy it, and henceforth they will not plan on other similar works in the future.

Lord Magician
09-12-2005, 09:10 PM
I have the torrent file in my computer.....now can someone tell me HOW TO DOWNLOAD A 700 MB FILE!!!!! :eek:

Rengori
09-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Shoeberto
09-12-2005, 09:26 PM
I have the torrent file in my computer.....now can someone tell me HOW TO DOWNLOAD A 700 MB FILE!!!!! :eek:
Any technical support problems should go in Help, because I have the feeling that if I don't explicitely say this, we're going to have a lot of questions in here about torrents and codecs.

You need to use a program called BitTorrent. Any technical questions beyond that need to go in the Help Forum.

MecaKane
09-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Are questions about the quality of the subs, and if they're hardsubs or if I have to download any of the subtitle files I saw on mininova allowed? :cool:

Lord Magician
09-12-2005, 11:34 PM
SH*T! I SAW AREIS FACE ON A FF7AC PICTURE BY MISTAKE, AND I COULD TELL SHE WAS THE REAL ONE! :( .....She looks better than Tifa I have to say! :D

Shoeberto
09-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Are questions about the quality of the subs, and if they're hardsubs or if I have to download any of the subtitle files I saw on mininova allowed? :cool:
As long as that doesn't involve you asking where to get the movie or posting where to get it, there shouldn't be any problems.

I heard yesterday, when this first was announced, that it was Chinese and Japanese subs, but I guess there's English subs with it too. I don't know if they're hard subs or not, but I'm guessing that you'll have to get a sub file if it's multiple tracks.

MecaKane
09-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Yah I just checked the torrent details and there's an rar file called subs so it's probably raw, with subs you have to add on.

BackRoomKid
09-12-2005, 11:54 PM
i wonder what the traffic is like on their sites

XxSephirothxX
09-13-2005, 12:14 AM
Just remember, the more people who download this instead of buying it, the more likely Square is to lose money and never make a CG movie again.

Lord Magician
09-13-2005, 12:23 AM
Not that many people are evil like that! :rolleyes2

...or, at least I hope not. Besides most japan people will buy it. So, not too much to lose! :rolleyes2

Rostum
09-13-2005, 12:27 AM
You have to get seperate files for the English subs, and use VLC to play them in sync with the movie.

I have an awful feeling that there are going to be a lot of people that will post spoilers in here and ruin it for everyone. I am still debating whether I should download it or wait for the english release to buy.

Enjoy.

Rengori
09-13-2005, 12:31 AM
Just remember, the more people who download this instead of buying it, the more likely Square is to lose money and never make a CG movie again.
Azar is the new EoFF god.

Lord Magician
09-13-2005, 12:40 AM
I have an awful feeling that there are going to be a lot of people that will post spoilers in here and ruin it for everyone. I am still debating whether I should download it or wait for the english release to buy.

Enjoy.

They should get banned if they screw it up! :mad2:

Rengori
09-13-2005, 12:47 AM

Enjoy.

They should get banned if they screw it up! :mad2:
You were saying earlier how you were going to download it...

Lord Magician
09-13-2005, 12:58 AM
But....I can't. So, I pefer people not to say anything. Trust me, this other stupid web site ruined enough! :(

Rengori
09-13-2005, 01:01 AM
Good.

Origin
09-13-2005, 01:03 AM
i advise downloading it (and then buying it later of course otherwise it would be theft).
the quality of it is great and the subtitles seem accurate.

Rengori
09-13-2005, 01:05 AM
If you're going to buy it later, why download it?

edczxcvbnm
09-13-2005, 01:08 AM
You have to get seperate files for the English subs, and use VLC to play them in sync with the movie.

Enjoy.

Do both like me. I am downloading it right now and unless it blow like TSW then I will be buying it. Also screw VLC. A Fansub group has already put out a sub of this and that is what I waited for.

Origin
09-13-2005, 01:09 AM
If you're going to buy it later, why download it?

because it isnt released for a very long time in the us and europe. partly you'll be eager to see it and partly it's going to be very hard to avoid spoilers until november/december for us and "sometime 2006" for europeans.. :/

Rengori
09-13-2005, 01:19 AM
The USA gets in October, though I can understand Europe.

Origin
09-13-2005, 01:23 AM
oh i heard it was late november. personally i wouldn't want to wait even if i was living in the us

BackRoomKid
09-13-2005, 01:25 AM
yea, nov. 11 is a date i see on GameStop

i'm fed with waiting, i already put in the pre-order but of course the date was changed a week later

TheAbominatrix
09-13-2005, 04:26 AM
Azar is the new EoFF god.

Most everyone will be buying it anyway, I know I will. I'm just tired of waiting.

Sephex
09-13-2005, 05:27 AM
I'll buy it no matter what. I'd like to wait untill it is officially released here, but edczxcvbnm is going to make me watch it.

DMKA
09-13-2005, 08:04 AM
I hate the internet.

Dignified Pauper
09-13-2005, 08:27 AM
i want to see the jap voices with english sub but i also want to see the english version with english voices... but i prolly won't dl. I run 56k here at home and at college, well, it's risky.

Quoter
09-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Just tossing in my two cents here, studies have shown that people who downloaded music on the internet tend to buy more albums, the RIAA denies this though (it'st mostly their lack of real talent). I think most people who watch this are gonna say, "holy crap.....that was amazing. I must get the dvd so I can see this in better quality". I am actually going to go buy it when it's here on dvd, It was an amazing movie and Squaresoft has gone above and beyond to earn my money for this. Most of the people I've talked to are gonna get the dvd as well, it's just that jawsome.

Miriel
09-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Just tossing in my two cents here, studies have shown that people who downloaded music on the internet tend to buy more albums, the RIAA denies this though (it'st mostly their lack of real talent). I think most people who watch this are gonna say, "holy crap.....that was amazing. I must get the dvd so I can see this in better quality". I am actually going to go buy it when it's here on dvd, It was an amazing movie and Squaresoft has gone above and beyond to earn my money for this. Most of the people I've talked to are gonna get the dvd as well, it's just that jawsome.

Still doesn't change the fact that movies/music/books that are leaked against the will of the creators/producers is just messed up. It sucks when you work so hard on something and you're anticipating the release date just as much as the fans, and then some disloyal ass goes and steals a copy of the material and puts it online for the world to download. It just sorta...ruins it ya know?

Quoter
09-13-2005, 10:10 AM
Still doesn't change the fact that movies/music/books that are leaked against the will of the creators/producers is just messed up. It sucks when you work so hard on something and you're anticipating the release date just as much as the fans, and then some disloyal ass goes and steals a copy of the material and puts it online for the world to download. It just sorta...ruins it ya know?

I agree, but I think the only realistic way for them to combat such a problem is to offer more than a pirater is offering, which in this case is extra features and better graphics.

MysticD
09-13-2005, 10:47 AM
Why are people downloading from the Net?
Why can't people just wait?
Why?

Craig
09-13-2005, 12:19 PM
Well, I just watched it and it's a great movie.

I had to watch it in Japanese though because I don't know what to do with the sub file that came with it.

And, the reason I can't wait Mystic is because I live in England, and that's a long wait. If I lived in Japan I wouldn't have downloaded it.

Fire_Emblem776
09-13-2005, 05:25 PM

i am still gona buy it. Becuase i love my great square. Especily for making up their X-2 mistake..

Shoden
09-13-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm going to BUY the DUB, At the moment I'm searching for some english Subtitles for it.