PDA

View Full Version : crazy crazy U2/EoFF dream

Mitch
09-12-2005, 05:44 AM
Ok I had this dream last night. It was this shop that sold all this stuff like Manga and comics and stuff (strange because I don't know what half of that stuff is all about) and it was the opening party thing.

Heaps of people from EoFF were there which is weird becasue I have nevr met any of you and dont know what any of you look like but you were all there anyway.

Then U2 came out and played on a tiny stage to a tiny audience. I went up to the stage to Bono and held up my hand for a Hi 5, but he just told me to F**K off. I was cut.

So I took some pictures with my phone to show all my friend and when Bono saw me he stopped singing, came up to me, grabbed my phone and deleted the pictures. I was cut.

Topic: Have any of you ever had a dream like this? With EoFF people or where people you think are cool turn out to dicks etc?

And why did I dream about U2? I don't own any or their albums or anything.

Hawkeye
09-12-2005, 06:01 AM
I had a dream of a friend named nik0tine, who turned into a smurfing dick after he drank too much Jack Daniels one night. I eventually had to beat him up, and gave him a hair cut as a punishment.

OWNED

Carlene
09-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Nah, not with Eoff ppl, but with other ppl I've never met. Scary stuff. It was all Resident Evil style with Killer Zombies, yerr......flying Zombies. Which ate one of my friends. So that was "not cool" Mr. Zombie :p

Also to Mitch, sometimes when u dream it's ur subconcious telling u stuff. So maybe deep, deep, deep, deep, deep x 1000 (deep) down u really like them. ;) .....or not....

nik0tine
09-12-2005, 06:28 AM
You have such a misunderstanding of this nik0tine fellow.