PDA

View Full Version : Favourite characters

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Which characters do u like to have in you team and why? here's mine with details.

from start to junon - cloud tifa barret - barrets strong attacks and tifas string of limits keep you alive n wel (not that its hard :D)

from junon to rocket town - cloud barret yuffie - obtaining ungarmax and doom of the living using the mythril mine trick (PM me if you wana know it) early on ensures that bosses r just like a bog standard enemy.

from rocket town onwards - cloud barret cid - revisiting mythril mine can help you unlock cids big brawl limit which is like doom of the living only stronger.

i also like this as ther ultimate limits (catastrophe n highwind) keep up their part of the deal throughout the game. Also barret's attack is a constant (doesn't change on circumstance) so keeps performing in bad situations.

You've probably noticed i use barret a lot. This is because his attack stays just as strong as clouds and he has a high hp level. he can also be put on the back row to withstand twice as much damage

However i do use yuffie when stat building at the end of the game to morph the gelnika enemies with ease (and the conformer :D)

Now its everyone elses turn. over to you people

Carl the Llama
09-12-2005, 09:06 PM
[TR][TD]from the start i use cloud barret and tifa untill i get nanaki which i subsditute for tifa untill i get cid which ill sub for nanaki and i stick with them untill the end of the game

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 11:18 PM
start to chuch, cloud tifa barret. chuch to cloud's home town cloud tifa and aires. cloud's home town endof dies one cloud Vincent and aires. end of dies one cloud Vincent Tifa

G SpOtZ
09-12-2005, 11:30 PM
i hate aeris.

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 11:38 PM
i hate aeris.

Yes a lot of people do but I like her becuase i find her usefull

Terran
09-13-2005, 01:55 AM
Well, In the beginning I used aeris up til I got Red XIII. Then I used Cloud, Tifa, and Aeris. Once i got Yuffie i switched her for Aeris for a bit then, I switched Yuffie out for Vincent once i got him. I have had those 3 since the longest time. Cloud Tifa, Vincent..they rock.

Anniexo
09-13-2005, 10:55 AM
Well, In the beginning I used aeris up til I got Red XIII. Then I used Cloud, Tifa, and Aeris. Once i got Yuffie i switched her for Aeris for a bit then, I switched Yuffie out for Vincent once i got him. I have had those 3 since the longest time. Cloud Tifa, Vincent..they rock.

Yep that why i use them a lot

Captain Maxx Power
09-13-2005, 11:51 AM
I always use Aeris in my party up til the ToA, since Demonwall is an utter pain in the tusche.

As for otherwise, Cid because he rules, and Nanaki or Tifa. I never use Barret, Vincent, Yuffie or Cait Sith for some reason, don't ask me why.

Strawberry_Mew
09-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Well I always liked having these certain orders

Cloud,Tifa,Aeris or after Aeris dies I would use Vincent or Cid

Cloud,Red,Vincent

Cloud,Yuffie,Caitsith

Cloud,Cid,Barret XD

I always have this certain order for some odd reason XD

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-14-2005, 07:08 PM
Ive noticed that the majority tend to use tifa, tho i dont c y. sure her limit is gud but u can get more than tht amount of damage without having to play some minigame of chance

Dreddz
09-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Its always different, last time I did it, it went from Cid, Tifa, Barret, then I dropped Barret and used Cid......

Skyblade
09-14-2005, 08:21 PM
My team almost always has Tifa and Cloud in it. When Aeris is alive, I use her, because I really like awesome magic users, and she has very powerful magic, not to mention excellent defensive Limit Breaks. By the end of the game I usually stay with Cloud, Tifa, and Cid, because they have the best Level 4 Limits. My reasoning for this?

Cloud: Omnislash-15 hits.
Tifa: Beat Rush, Somersault, Waterkick, Meteodrive, Dolphin Blow, Meteor Strike, Final Heaven-7 hits.
Cid: Highwind-Can't remember the exact number.
Barret: Catastrophe-1 hit.
Nanaki: Cosmo Memory-1 hit.
Yuffie: All Creation-1 hit.
Cait Sith: Slots-too unpredictible.
Vincent: Chaos-Lose control of him.
Aeris: Great Gospel-Awesome, but she's dead.

Barret, Nanaki, and Yuffie all do the same amount of damage with their final Limits as they do with Slash-All, by the time their level 100. So I prefer the characters with Limit Breaks that are still useful.

Bowser
10-14-2005, 01:48 AM
My party is ALWAYS Cloud, Cid, and Red XII. (Yes, thats the name I use.)

Before I get Red, it's Cloud, Barret, and Aeris. When I get him, he replaces Barret. When I get Cid I replace Aeris with him. :love:

RiTaPuffy
10-14-2005, 02:11 AM
I am still not sure yet, but I like me, myself, Yuffie Kisaragi the most because... its me!
Morph without lowering the damage, doh?

G SpOtZ
10-14-2005, 03:21 AM
I am still not sure yet, but I like me, myself, Yuffie Kisaragi the most because... its me!
Morph without lowering the damage, doh?
EXACTLY why i use you, yuffie.

Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie. i wanted to try something new this time around and the Cloud Tifa Yuffie team was amazing. seriously. it was awesome.

Skyblade
10-14-2005, 03:59 AM
EXACTLY why i use you, yuffie.

Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie. i wanted to try something new this time around and the Cloud Tifa Yuffie team was amazing. seriously. it was awesome.

Well, Cloud + Tifa + Anyone is awesome. :D

One other reason why I use Cid: The Scimitar. I like Triple growth weapons, even if some of the Double growth ones are more efficient.

Dinnova
10-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Tifa and Nanaki are my main team, it just seems to work for me.

RiTaPuffy
10-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Well, Cid is awesome too, the Level 3 first limit break for Cid CAN do 9999 damage per hit, thats A LOT of damage

Hmmm the rest.... talk about limit break, the final one would be Barret, his limit break is not bad but the Missing Score is kinda...

Tifa's weapon's damage depends on her limit break bar, so its kinda... too.

MY weapon is the best of all, limit break is not bad and can cost good damage.

Nanaki is awesome too, but somehow I dont want put him in the team, maybe because of his limit break?? :\

I love Cait Sith for his fluffy body only <3

Vinny he uh... no go.

Chris
10-14-2005, 08:09 PM
All of them were useful in different parts of the game. I do however prefer this team: Cloud, Red XIII and Cait Sith.

dan2k3
10-15-2005, 11:35 AM
I always use Cid, Cloud and Yuffie as i find their limits the best (highwind,omni and Doom of the living) all doing 9999 per hit :D

Neco Arc
10-15-2005, 11:38 AM
I used everyone, however my "main" party would consist of Cloud, Barret, Tifa - with weapon that has 205% attack ... think its called god's hand
original 3 character team from beginning of game rules...

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Aeris is a little annoying, Cait Sith is just totally crap, Barret's a real idiot, Yuffie is OK, Cid is cool, Tifa is hot, and Vincent is just too cool for words.

Crow
10-18-2005, 09:19 PM
most of the time i use Cloud,Cid and Yuffie and if i switch yuffie its for Red XII

GunbladeMaster
10-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Cloud, Vincent, and Cid
*ultima weapon*
*Vincents monster transformation were awesome*
*and Cid was a teency weency bit more powerful than Yuffieso i chose him*

bipper
10-18-2005, 09:49 PM
Cloud, Cid, and Tiffa. Those are the only characters in the game to me.

RiTaPuffy
10-18-2005, 11:30 PM
I hate Tifi coz her last weapon and her limit break...

DarkLord
10-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Vince and Cloud and Tifa and Barret and Cid and Aeris and...

KadajDE
10-26-2005, 03:06 PM
I would have to go with Cloud,Cid,and Vincent,they have the best limit breaks(or coolest)and the strongest,well Barret's is probally stronger than Vincent's and Cid but they look bad ass