PDA

View Full Version : Afred up dreams

Flying Mullet
09-12-2005, 08:54 PM
I had a really messed up dream the other night. I was hanging out with this Jojo and apparently she thought that we were meant to be together. Not good. Then she told me that it could never last and that we couldn't be together. Good. She told me that we can't be together because she's really a vampire and if we were together she might roll over in bed in the middle of the night and be hungry and eat me. Really not good.

So have you had any messed up dreams lately?

p.s. Stay out of my head Monkey!!!

Jojee
09-12-2005, 09:01 PM
ROFL XD

I knew you loved me.

And yes, and it involved Kane, and anyone who reads my LJ probably knows it. ;_; Cos' we were cuddling in bed and I was SPOONING him and it felt really nice and comfy.... and he was muscular... *cries*

Also I had a dream about Kishi the other day where he was sleeping over in my house and we had bunk beds and I was on the top bunk and he was on the bottom. xD And we were talking about stuff, and all of a sudden he was like, "I need bigger breasts." And I was like ... uhh.... and he showed me his... breasts... o_0 and I was like oh yeah that is kinda small but implants aren't good ^_^ and he was like, oh it's ok, it's not like these are real either. XD *falls* And then my parents were coming and I wasn't supposed to have guys sleep over or something so I was like quick HIDE UNDER THE BED, and so he did, and I distracted my parents, except my dad saw like, a part of his shirt and got suspicious, and he was like, did you get a new shirt later on and started going back to my room and I hid Kishi behind these Chinese ornaments and it was obvious that he was there and I was trying to distract my parents from looking that way. xD

Also had other dreams but that was my most recent one!

udsuna
09-12-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm seriously hoping you made that up, Mullet.

Anyways, I have this recurring dream from when I was like 5 or 6. It has a really creepy looking giant red demon-bird. It threatens to kill everyone there, and it's a cookout. Panic ensues. The bird never does anything but talk **** and watch. That's all I'm really sure of.

Jebus
09-12-2005, 09:07 PM
I had a dream a few months ago that involved me waiting outside my old high school. When a thing that looked a little like a lamb came up to me, it had these lesions on its face. Then it told me that one day the virtuous would bow to me.

When I woke up it felt like the thing was still there. And when I fell back asleep I dreamt I was telling my grandma about my dream, and everyonce in awhile in the dream everything would go black, and all I could see were these glowing red eyes, glaring at me.

Old Manus
09-12-2005, 09:10 PM
I had a dream a few months ago that involved me waiting outside my old high school. When a thing that looked a little like a lamb came up to me, it had these lesions on its face. Then it told me that one day the virtuous would bow to me.

When I woke up it felt like the thing was still there. And when I fell back asleep I dreamt I was telling my grandma about my dream, and everyonce in awhile in the dream everything would go black, and all I could see were these glowing red eyes, glaring at me.
It's 'cause you're Jebus.

But I had one last night which involved two women, me, and a bedroom.

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I had a dream where my ex boyfriend hased me down the street. And I had really messed up dreams after my nan died.

udsuna
09-12-2005, 09:13 PM

Did the bedroom catch on fire? Because if it did, that was a movie.

Chris
09-12-2005, 09:17 PM
I dream about food. :(

Old Manus
09-12-2005, 09:21 PM

Did the bedroom catch on fire? Because if it did, that was a movie.
No, but it damn well got hot in there.

In my dream.

This doesn't make sense.

Craig
09-12-2005, 09:22 PM
I dremt that me and Rye were on a jet ski fighting a giant crab, then the giant crab killed some lady. After we defeated it I fell off the jet ski, and Rye took it to some cave while I swam there. There were people in the cave and one of them was the brother of the lady who died. Rye told me I should get his Grandmother's cat back for him, to make him feel better.

We left the cave and I asked her to come with me because last time I went to the house, Reptile from Mortal Kombat tried to kill me, and I didn't want to be ambushed by lots of Reptiles alone. So, we went there and the house was abandoned. Then I opened the fridge to find a roast chicken wrapped up. It started moving so I threw it into the microwave and we ran.

Then we found the cat at the top of the house in a Bird's nest, and left.

Luara
09-12-2005, 09:42 PM
I just have very strange and insignificant dreams... with no sense at all... whatever... cant post in here...

Giga Guess
09-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Any of my dreams are either absolutely bizarre, or not fit for mention here...

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Well I have had dreams involving another EoFFer before, but the majority of my recollected dreams involve vampires or werewolves, though I still remember this disturbing dream from a few years ago.

The POV in the dream was that omniscient, as if I was floating to see everything, but I was invisible, also I was in the center of this world. I hovered in midair, surrounded in a circle of mosques, but insyead of cresents on top, they had crosses. All the mosques were white, and hanging oddly from the blue cloudless sky (in the center of the circle of mosques) was a chain with a crucifix on it. Both chain and crucifix were made of gold. then all of a sudden this deep, disturbing malicious voice spoke, I forget what he said, but it disturbed me ever since. At one point I knew what he said, but now I remember only the malicious laughter.

rubah
09-12-2005, 10:49 PM
I had my first staff-related dream a few nights ago ;_; Kishi was being mean or something xD

GooeyToast
09-12-2005, 11:32 PM
So have you had any messy dreams lately?

I'm not at liberty to discuss

Shlup
09-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Last night the highlight of my dream was stabbing someone in the temple with a paring knife.

...I don't want to talk about it.

theundeadhero
09-13-2005, 01:55 PM
I had a really messed up dream the other night. I was hanging out with this Jojo and apparently she thought that we were meant to be together. Not good. Then she told me that it could never last and that we couldn't be together. Good. She told me that we can't be together because she's really a vampire and if we were together she might roll over in bed in the middle of the night and be hungry and eat me. Really not good.THAT'S RIGHT! YOU STAY OUT OF JOJO'S PANTS! Notice that I am theundeadhero :p

Last night I dreamed that me, Lenna, BoB, and Psychotic all lived in my house. There was all kind of funniness going on but the thing I remember the most was that BoB was threatening to change something in Psychotic's profile using his Admin powers, but Psy didn't want him to. To get BoB not to do it, Psy had to eat something that BoB was cooking in the microwave. Psy really didn't want to eat it but was going to because he didn't want his profile changed. Being Psy's friend, I didn't want him to eat it either so I kept flicking the switch in the fuse box that would turn the microwave off while BoB was trying to cook the food. xD

boris no no
09-13-2005, 02:05 PM
my stange dream usually involve me having sex with random people O____O
i had a dream that chubbzilla was a blacksmith and had to fit a lock to stop saruman coming through a door
and i also dremt that he gave me his car but it had a girl in that wouldn't move. then i was mauled by ferrets O___O
HE'S INVADING MY DREAM!!!!

Meat Puppet
09-13-2005, 02:18 PM
http://www.fat-pie.com/ptikobj.htm

SammieBabe
09-13-2005, 04:19 PM
I had weird dreams the entire time I was pregnant... My favorite one was where my mom called me one sobbing and told me that my dad wasn't really my dad, John Lennon was. And he was still alive. So I ended up getting in contact with him and Yoko. And started hanging out with the all the time. Yoko adored me....

Flying Mullet
09-13-2005, 04:27 PM
http://www.fat-pie.com/ptikobj.htm
Yeah, that's arfed up.

KoShiatar
09-13-2005, 08:38 PM
The dreams I'm having lately are really upsetting because of their content.

Zeldy
09-13-2005, 08:50 PM
I dont have many dreams.. but ive been imagining meeting up with a very close online friend [Owl?]of myn.. I run up to them and give them a big hug <3