PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to kill sephiroth?

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 09:08 PM
I've been useing Cloud Tifa and Vincent from lv 48/9 too 55 i kill the 1st sephiroth but what is the best way to kill the 2nd sephiroth?

Carl the Llama
09-12-2005, 09:13 PM
stab him till he's dead :D

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 09:19 PM
okay any other way?

Carl the Llama
09-12-2005, 09:50 PM
[TR][TD]do you really have trouble killing him? if so ill give you a materia combo that will help to no end right first of all have cloud: =>KotR o=o HP Absorb<= | => Mime o=o Counter <= | Tifa: mime Vincent: mime Sephiroth: dead :D if you cant be smurfed to master mime twice then just dont have tifa and vincent do anything (and for god sake do NOT put counter attack on otherwise your screwed if he attacks you)

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 09:58 PM
ah yes well i only have Counter good job am play it again to find the things i've missed oh well

Carl the Llama
09-12-2005, 10:29 PM
[TR][TD]you can get the HP Absorb from wutai in the house with all the cats ( i think you need to go back after you get yuffie to give your materia back if you do it on disk 1) and you get KotR and Mime from special islands look on this map and to get it you need the golden chocobo (if you need a guide just say and ill post that also) and you get Counter from the crater (please note that im not talking about counter attack which you get from the Materia Keeper) :Dhttp://img366.imageshack.us/img366/830/worldmap22ok.jpg

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 10:56 PM
ok i need a golden chocobo how do i get one?

Skyblade
09-12-2005, 11:00 PM

Defeat Ruby WEAPON, or breed a Black Chocobo with a Wonderful Chocobo. Refer to a chocobo breeding guide for specifics.

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 11:01 PM

Defeat Ruby WEAPON, or breed a Black Chocobo with a Wonderful Chocobo. Refer to a chocobo breeding guide for specifics.

ruby weapon is that the flying one or the one under water?

Skyblade
09-12-2005, 11:13 PM

It's the one buried in the desert. Look for a little red head poking through the sand around Gold Saucer. I think you have to beat the flying one (Ultimate WEAPON) to make him available. Don't take him on without a guide though.

TheSpoonyBard
09-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Here's a very quick summary for Ruby.

Enter the battle with one character alive, the other 2 KO'ed.

Have the character that's alive equipped with Hades, W-Summon, Mime and KotR (but you need to defeat Ruby to get that, so Bahamut ZERO will do) linked with HP Absorb. Have the character's ultimate weapon equipped and a Mystile. Ribbon/Protect Ring can provide some protection too.

Summon Hades to paralyse Ruby, W-Summon Bahamut Zero and Mime until dead. If Hades' effect wears off simply summon him again and resummon Bahamut ZERO.

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 11:22 PM

It's the one buried in the desert. Look for a little red head poking through the sand around Gold Saucer. I think you have to beat the flying one (Ultimate WEAPON) to make him available. Don't take him on without a guide though.

ok i'll come back on tomorrow to get the guide thanks (If only i knew where my guide book was)

TheSpoonyBard
09-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Check post #11 for a skeleton guide. It should be enough to guide you to victory.

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 11:36 PM
Check post #11 for a skeleton guide. It should be enough to guide you to victory.

I need to kill Ultimate WEAPON 1st that should be ok for me it's just waiting for him/her to stop so i can fight him/her

Carl the Llama
09-12-2005, 11:37 PM
[TR][TD]right to get a golden chocobo first you need 2 great chocobo's (you get them from the circled area on the would map) and save it before you put them in your stable as you need a male and a female then raise them to s class and mate them with a carob nut which you get from the gold saucer for 300 gp each (its marked ???? and you need 3) id also recomned saveing before you mate them as it wont always work then you need to raise your new chocobo (which should be green or blue) by the time you have raised it to s class you then need to save it again and mate the 2 yellow chocobo's with another carob nut and it result needs to be blue (if your first was green) and male (if your first was female) and vise versa so if you get a green male and a blur male reset and load and do it again till you get the chocobo of desired sex and colour then you need to raise your new chocobo to the s rank again and once you have done that you need to mate you blue and green chocobo with a carob nut and you will get the black chocobo which you then need to raise it to s class and then you need to go to the icecle area tracks (near the north crater) and the chocobo needs to be with 2 jumping's (they look like rabbits) and then send it back to the chocobo stables and save again then you need it to be the opposit sex of your black chocobo when you have the appropreate sex raise it to s class and mate it with a Zieo nut which you can get from the goblin islands by killing goblins and then you need to save (obviously) then mate the black with the wonderful chocobo and shazzam you will have your golden chocobo which can go over land sea and ocean hope it helped :D http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1261/worldmap31mg.jpg

Anniexo
09-12-2005, 11:43 PM
[TR][TD]right to get a golden chocobo first you need 2 great chocobo's (you get them from the circled area on the would map) and save it before you put them in your stable as you need a male and a female then raise them to s class and mate them with a carob nut which you get from the gold saucer for 300 gp each (its marked ???? and you need 3) id also recomned saveing before you mate them as it wont always work then you need to raise your new chocobo (which should be green or blue) by the time you have raised it to s class you then need to save it again and mate the 2 yellow chocobo's with another carob nut and it result needs to be blue (if your first was green) and male (if your first was female) and vise versa so if you get a green male and a blur male reset and load and do it again till you get the chocobo of desired sex and colour then you need to raise your new chocobo to the s rank again and once you have done that you need to mate you blue and green chocobo with a carob nut and you will get the black chocobo which you then need to raise it to s class and then you need to go to the icecle area tracks (near the north crater) and the chocobo needs to be with 2 jumping's (they look like rabbits) and then send it back to the chocobo stables and save again then you need it to be the opposit sex of your black chocobo when you have the appropreate sex raise it to s class and mate it with a Zieo nut which you can get from the goblin islands by killing goblins and then you need to save (obviously) then mate the black with the wonderful chocobo and shazzam you will have your golden chocobo which can go over land sea and ocean hope it helped :D http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1261/worldmap31mg.jpg

thanks I think that will be a lot better by the way where can a black chocobo go?

TheSpoonyBard
09-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Anywhere except deep water, so Land, Mountain, River.

Terran
09-13-2005, 01:58 AM
Since everyone else has already said their way of deafeating Sephiroth, I shall sya mine.

Have charas around level 60, Have KoTR, and Omnislash. I didn't mime KoTR once during teh entire battle. I have been leveing my charas since then and they are now 80. Sephiroth is so freaking easy it makes me cry. Also Omnislash took me a whole 45 minuets to get.

nik0tine
09-13-2005, 03:39 AM
KotR.

DJZen
09-13-2005, 04:51 AM
Just do Knights of the Round spam. Protect and Shell might help too, I dunno, these later Final Fantasies always seem to revolve around using 5 minute long movies to kill people.

G SpOtZ
09-13-2005, 04:53 AM
*Cloud angrily draws Ultima Weapon and dashes at Sephiroth. Sephiroth puts up wall but Cloud breaks through! Now Sephiroth floats there, terrified of Cloud's fuy, and they sit, Cloud is about to make his move..."

Cloud: SEPHIROTH!!!!

Sephy: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Cloud: *ready's Ultima Weapon*.............*poke. poke.*

Sephy: NOOOOO!!!!!!!! OW! GEEZ! >.< *rubs arm* that hurt... i think i'm bleeding....

*transfers into very last battle, normal sephiroth and cloud at limit break*

Sephy: SEE?! i AM bleeding! ow...

Cloud: GRR! *pinches sephy*

Sephy: OW! WTF IS UR PROBLEM!?

Anniexo
09-13-2005, 10:53 AM
thanks

leu
09-13-2005, 12:44 PM
I beat him a different way i went in at level 50 and used bahamut,bahamut zero,neobahamut,hades,nightsof the round,pheonix,ifrit,titan,shiva,and ,Chocomog and wooped his***

Light Mage
09-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Silly answer: Beat him to death using Aerith's holy (geddit, "holey"?) corpse as a club.

Good answer: Your very own private army; the Knights of the Round. For extra effect link it to the MP Turbo support Materia and have a Magic Plus equipped too. Two attacks should be enough to get him crying like a baby.

DK
09-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Or, you know, you could just level up a bit more and have no trouble with him whatsoever. Just make sure at least one character has a ribbon, so you can esuna/cure after his Pale Horse attack. Other than that, I usually cast mighty guard and then just pound him with 4xcut with cloud, Magic, usually Comet2 or Ultima and attacks with Red XIII and use Barret for attacking and repeat casting mighty guard. Once he uses his big evil attack of death which I forget the name of at the moment, heal. He should only have time to do this once if you're strong enough. Other than that just cure and use limit breaks whenever you can. He's not that hard level 65+

Anniexo
09-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Or, you know, you could just level up a bit more and have no trouble with him whatsoever. Just make sure at least one character has a ribbon, so you can esuna/cure after his Pale Horse attack. Other than that, I usually cast mighty guard and then just pound him with 4xcut with cloud, Magic, usually Comet2 or Ultima and attacks with Red XIII and use Barret for attacking and repeat casting mighty guard. Once he uses his big evil attack of death which I forget the name of at the moment, heal. He should only have time to do this once if you're strong enough. Other than that just cure and use limit breaks whenever you can. He's not that hard level 65+

you talking about super novor

Nod
09-13-2005, 07:38 PM
get your characters levels super-high. Then kick some ass.

Anniexo
09-13-2005, 07:39 PM
get your characters levels super-high. Then kick some ass.

OKay I just have to find my ps one

Strawberry_Mew
09-13-2005, 08:11 PM
For some odd reason I always use Cloud, Tifa, Cid XD

Sergeant Hartman
09-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Select the "fight" option frequently.

Euan_hmfc
09-13-2005, 10:06 PM
The last boss is impossible, seriously ;)

I think the best way is to get Omnislash. I tried to do this today, but my characters just weren't strong enough, and it was actually really difficult. Any hints/tips?

Carl the Llama
09-13-2005, 10:11 PM
[TR][TD]go to wutai and get the hp absorb materia from the house with the cats and before you go to the battle arena get the gold chocobo and get kotr, mime and counter (which is in the north crater) then have kotr and hp absorb and mime with counter then you cant fail (well you can but if you do its easy enough to try again)

DK
09-13-2005, 10:12 PM
If you're not strong enough to beat Sephiroth without any trouble you're far too low levelled. If you're 60+ and you can't do it then you just plain suck. Get the ultimate weapons, get mighty guard and let him have it. Sephiroth is not a tough boss, not by a long shot.

Anniexo
09-16-2005, 08:25 PM
ya if you read all my posts on this you'll see what lv i said i am