PDA

View Full Version : ... if you plz ...?

Luara
09-12-2005, 10:21 PM
to beat zerumos butt, its really necessary steall a Dark Matter from him...? :mad: I'm playing and I'm there right now... just to know if is necessary.

EmeraldWeaponluvsRuby
09-13-2005, 02:12 AM
Nope. You'll do fine without it.

Captain Maxx Power
09-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Use the spoon!

Luara
09-13-2005, 11:59 AM
the...spoon? lol... and where do you get the ore Amarant, or what is his name... whatever... to do the sword Excalibur?

DJZen
09-13-2005, 08:01 PM
ADAMANT ore

Luara
09-13-2005, 09:23 PM
ADAMANT ore
ya.. lol where do I find it??? :rolleyes2 pleaseee... pretty please lol, tell me.

Sasquatch
09-13-2005, 11:45 PM
Actually, if you get the Ragnarok (or Crystal Sword, in the older version), the Excalibur is good for nothing but throwing. To get the Adamant Ore, you need to find the Pink Tail in the Land of Summoned Monsters, then take it to the small cave near the town of Silverton, I believe. You need the hook and hovercraft to get to it. Once you're there, the old coot that collects tails will give you the Ore. Then you go back to the Underworld, and prettymuch straight South, to the smithy's shop. Give him the ore and the Legend, and he'll make the Excalibur.

metro
09-14-2005, 12:35 AM

abrojtm
09-14-2005, 03:21 AM
To get the Adamant Ore, you need to find the Pink Tail in the Land of Summoned Monsters, then take it to the small cave near the town of Silverton, I believe.

It's just a regular Tail :). Pink Puffs drop Pink Tails.

Luara
09-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Thank you... better not to forget that:) '(whats the spoon????)'
what level is better to ...deal... with zeromus???... I'm in 45... all.

Sasquatch
09-14-2005, 03:22 PM
If you're ready for Zeromus, it's too late to get the Spoon. I think you have to get it before the Giant of Babil shows up.

To get the Adamant Ore, you need to find the Pink Tail in the Land of Summoned Monsters, then take it to the small cave near the town of Silverton, I believe.

Dammit! I'm losing it! It was the Rat Tail.

Luara
09-14-2005, 04:05 PM
If you're ready for Zeromus, it's too late to get the Spoon. I think you have to get it before the Giant of Babil shows up.

Dammit! I'm losing it! It was the Rat Tail.
I have three saves... two of them are in the way to 'deal' with zeromus.. and the other is before the giant... (Im smart! .................... dont laugh...) but what is the spoon??? lolol ...

KoShiatar
09-14-2005, 04:17 PM
You get the Spoon (actually it should be called the Kitchen Cleaver or something like that in the Playstation/fantranslated versions) from Yang's Wife.
After you find Yang unconscious in the Sylph Cave, you have to go to his wife in Fabul. She will give you the Fryingpan of Love so you can use it to whack him on the head and wake him up. After you do that, you can go again to Fabul and give the Fryingpan of Love back. Yang's wife will thank you and give you the Spoon, which Edge can throw for 9999 guaranteed damage against anything.
Watch out because there is a bug: you *MUST* give the Frying Pan back BEFORE you go into the Giant of Babil, or the Fryingpan will be stuck in your inventory and you will never be able to get the Spoon.

Luara
09-14-2005, 04:38 PM
You get the Spoon (actually it should be called the Kitchen Cleaver or something like that in the Playstation/fantranslated versions) from Yang's Wife.
After you find Yang unconscious in the Sylph Cave, you have to go to his wife in Fabul. She will give you the Fryingpan of Love so you can use it to whack him on the head and wake him up. After you do that, you can go again to Fabul and give the Fryingpan of Love back. Yang's wife will thank you and give you the Spoon, which Edge can throw for 9999 guaranteed damage against anything.
Watch out because there is a bug: you *MUST* give the Frying Pan back BEFORE you go into the Giant of Babil, or the Fryingpan will be stuck in your inventory and you will never be able to get the Spoon.
the 'knife'???... didnt appear 'spoon' but 'knife'... I did that, but, what the heck its that for?.. : (

KoShiatar
09-14-2005, 04:56 PM
I told you: it's for Edge to throw! It's a throwing weapon, just like his Ninja stars. If you select the "Throw" command in battle you will be taken to the inventory screen. The items in white are the one you can throw. You will notice they include part of Cecil's and Edge's old swords such as the Mage Masher and the Masamune. I always keep them for the final battle and never sell them because they do quite a lot of damage.

Luara
09-14-2005, 05:00 PM
I told you: it's for Edge to throw! It's a throwing weapon, just like his Ninja stars. If you select the "Throw" command in battle you will be taken to the inventory screen. The items in white are the one you can throw. You will notice they include part of Cecil's and Edge's old swords such as the Mage Masher and the Masamune. I always keep them for the final battle and never sell them because they do quite a lot of damage.
I didnt read that, sorry, but thank you. :)

Sasquatch
09-14-2005, 05:04 PM
The Mage Masher? Frying Pan of Love? What? ;)

Also keep in mind, once you get both the Murasame and Masamune, Edge can "throw" (use) them on anybody, however many times you want to. One Hastes, and the other Armors, but I can't remember which does which. And I don't know if they work too well, because Haste and Armor don't show up as status effects, like they would normally.

I think what I do is only keep the most powerful stuff and throw it off first, because casting Bersk on him is easier, faster, and often more powerful than throwing every little blade you kept.

KoShiatar
09-14-2005, 05:11 PM
The Mage Masher? Frying Pan of Love? What? ;)

I played a fantranslation...what were they called in the original version? :p

Luara
09-14-2005, 05:38 PM
whats fantranslation?...

Sasquatch
09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
I don't know what the Mage Masher was, but it was just "Pan", I believe.

KoShiatar
09-14-2005, 09:17 PM
A fan translation is just that: a translation made by fans. Since the american SNES version was very different from the Japanese one and had a very bad translation, some fans back in 2001 decided to do their own translation. You can play it if you have a SNES emulator, the Japanese ROM and the patch.