PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Boy

Max
09-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Normally I hate bands like this. But some of this bands songs are ok.

Rye
09-12-2005, 10:41 PM
They're okay, but I usually dislike bands like that also. I guess most bands like that have one good song. I strongly dislike All-American Rejects but I can't help but like "Swing, Swing" by them. :)

Crushed Hope
09-12-2005, 11:02 PM
I can honestly say that I hate this band to the fullest degree my heart will allow me to. They are abusing what music should be and are making whiney meaningless music about a girlfriend loss -what have you.-

Mindflare
09-12-2005, 11:16 PM
They're an already mediocre band in an era of mediocre bands. That and, I've heard them way too much, so it got very old very fast.

Flamethrower
09-12-2005, 11:26 PM
I enjoy them, or at least the little I have heard of them. Their live preformance of "Sugar, We're Going Down" on the 2005 VMA Pre-show was one of the worst live preformances I have ever hear, though, but I think it's pretty much an unwritten rule of Pop-Punk bands that they have to suck live (Green Day being the only exception <i>that I know of</i>).

Rye
09-12-2005, 11:28 PM
I enjoy them, or at least the little I have heard of them. Their live preformance of "Sugar, We're Going Down" on the 2005 VMA Pre-show was one of the worst live preformances I have ever hear, though, but I think it's pretty much an unwritten rule of Pop-Punk bands that they have to suck live (Green Day being the only exception).

I don't think Green Day is much of an exception, though they are better than the rest, somewhat. xD Sugar, We're Going Down is an okay song, and it's the only song I heard of them, so I guess they're okay. I'd probably dislike the rest of their songs though. :p

Flamethrower
09-12-2005, 11:31 PM
I'm having trouble reading that, could you please make the text a little bit bigger next time? :tongue: (EDIT: Nevermind, you changed it)

And say what you want about Green Day, but they know how to do a live show.

Back to Fall Out Boy...I don't like how most of there songs have an obniouxly long song title, but that's really just nitpicking.

ZeZipster
09-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Fueled By Ramen signs a lot of good bands... While I like 'Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging' I'm going to admit to not being able to decipher most of the lyrics.

Crushed Hope
09-13-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm having trouble reading that, could you please make the text a little bit bigger next time? :tongue: (EDIT: Nevermind, you changed it)

And say what you want about Green Day, but they know how to do a live show.

Back to Fall Out Boy...I don't like how most of there songs have an obniouxly long song title, but that's really just nitpicking.

You think they have long song names check out Bal-sagoth.

Captain Maxx Power
09-13-2005, 12:49 AM
They're an already mediocre band in an era of mediocre bands.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's been awhile since I seriously listened to music regularly. At the moment I'm stuck on a quite strict old-school diet (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Alice in Chains, etc etc) with only a few newer guys thrown in (The Butterfly Effect).

Crushed Hope
09-13-2005, 12:55 AM
They're an already mediocre band in an era of mediocre bands.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's been awhile since I seriously listened to music regularly. At the moment I'm stuck on a quite strict old-school diet (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Alice in Chains, etc etc) with only a few newer guys thrown in (The Butterfly Effect).

You will love Atheist and Possessed. Maybe Death as well ...

On topic: Band sucks. Ass.