PDA

View Full Version : Ballista Royale

Lionx
09-13-2005, 03:20 AM
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/imgs/index/br_logo.jpg
Sep. 12, 2005 00:00 [PDT]

Entries Now Being Accepted For "Ballista Royale" Event!

Please fill out the special entry form located on the "Ballista Royale" page. The "Ballista Royale" page can be accessed by clicking on the "Compendium" which is located in the FINAL FANTASY top page within the PlayOnline Viewer.

At this moment, we plan to hand out special items and titles to all team members that manage to make it past the preliminaries on each world.
Don't miss this chance to join in on the fun!

[Entry Period]
Sep. 12, 2005 - Sep. 26, 2005

[Notice]
* In the event that there are more entries than anticipated, a random drawing may be held to determine the participants in the respective world.

* The results of the drawing will only be revealed to the winning team members.
(The results will be mailed to the entrants' PlayOnline mail address)

* "Chains of Promathia" must be installed and registered in order to participate in this event.

lordblazer
09-13-2005, 03:44 AM
My playonline mailing adress is the <inserttname>@pol.com right?

or is it my home adress in which I receive mail from the mail man?

Miriel
09-13-2005, 03:56 AM
Ooooh! *salivates*

lordblazer
09-13-2005, 04:03 AM
Server:Pandemonium

Team: Myrmidons

Password: poker

anyone on eoff form pandemonium is welcomed if they are lvl 40-55 (or higher)

Miriel
09-13-2005, 04:46 AM
Ballista Royale is a special rules Ballista Tournament where teams of 6 (up to 10 people can be registerd on a roster) compete againist each other for the North American Championship! First, 16 teams of each world (selected by lottery) will participate in a prelimanary tournament to determine which team will represent their world.

Then the representitive teams of the 32 worlds will compete in a specially prepared World for the inter-world Ballista Championship!!

a team of 6 to 10 players with a designated leader must be formed. Only 6 team members can participate in one match. The participating members can be selected or changed before each match.

The designated team leader applies first by the "Team Entry" Application form and enters neccessary information. The "Team Name" and "Team Password" will be needed by prospecitive team members to apply through member entry. So team leaders should make sure to pass this information along to each member.

After the application period has concluded 16 teams chosen randomlly will participate in a prelimary tournament. Info on wins and Ballista Match info will be on the official Ballista Royale Website. Members of teams selected will recieve info via PlayOnline Mail.

This tournament will take place in a specially designed world. Again, selected teams will recieve detailed info via Playonline Mail

RULES:
Players allowed per match, 6 per team. Participating members can be changed before the match.
Maximum Numbers of team members: 10
THE 6 MEMBERS PARTICIPATING IN ANY ONE MATCH MUST BE A DIFFERENT JOB
Support Jobs: Not allowed, canceled during the match
Level Max: 60
Level Min: None
Elemental Restrication: None
Normal Items: Allowed
Briefing Period (Roll Call) Before Match: 3 minutes
Single Match Length: 20 minutes
Match Style: All or nothing
One-Time scoring Limit: 3 (Can only throw 3 petras when you get gate breech)
Number of Rooks: ONE

Only Players Participating in a match may enter the area.
In the case of a draw, the team with the higher scorer will be the winner.
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE (*sigh* Silly SE)
All Matches will be held on the weekend, Sunday and Saturdays in October
------

Oh man, the inter-world Ballista Championship sounds like so much fun. Too bad I'll never get that far. :(

lordblazer
09-13-2005, 06:44 AM
You will if you join my team. :D