PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the movie (SPOILERS)

ISRviper
09-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Just finished watching the movie and I think it was a realy great movie. All the fight scenes were done very well and I sometimes had to go back just to see what move they just pulled off. I also liked the humor that they added, all the funny parts with the turks and also they made that guys cell phone have the finishing battles music.

When everyone started talking aboute thinking that sephiroth would come back and worrying that it was gonna be crappy and all. It made me kinda worried to, but when you see the movie and when sephiroth comes back you understand it and also realy expect it to happen.

I also liked how they used all the game music and even spiced it up a bit with all the added Rock N Roll, and also the new one winged angel.

At the end of the movie when that guy shoots Cloud in the back and he was falling down It was as if it was real life and not CGI, I can't belieave how real it looked.

Origin
09-13-2005, 02:35 PM
the movie was utter trash..... i'll write a thread about it later detailing why

Shoden
09-13-2005, 04:39 PM
I got it but I don't know how to put the sub titles into it.

ISRviper
09-13-2005, 04:46 PM

everyone is intitled to there own opinion... because everyone see's it differantly.

Fire_Emblem776
09-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Origin:

everyone is intitled to there own opinion... because everyone see's it differantly.

well some of us like it more for, just to see our old party members alive and well kicking ass at level 99.

Vyk
09-13-2005, 05:49 PM
You people should be ashamed of yourself. ;P

But seriously, I have to preach for a moment. None of you now have the right to bitch about what Square does or does not do anymore, if you're not going to fund things you actually want from them. And don't say you didnt want this if you downloaded it. The way to speak to the company is to buy or boycott.. So I hope I don't see any of you whining in some future thread about some choice Square made XD

Craig
09-13-2005, 06:41 PM
You mean, we lost the right to complain when we downloaded it?

Seems fair.

Perducci
09-13-2005, 08:41 PM
LOZ'S RINGTONE! <3

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-13-2005, 10:48 PM
This was the 1st movie i acually d/l'd cause i now have broadband, and either way i already have a deposit down on the dvd in december, actually my deposit was the cash in full, so technically i've already paid for it!

Movie overall was great, satisfying, emotional, i cant put it in words how it felt to see everyone again, Including Aeris, her face is beautiful as expected but i liked how she was seen only near the end! It was worth seeing her! Not to mention she played a big role too!

I love the fact that Reno and Rude were somewhat of a comic relief in the movie too!

That being said there are some flaws within the plot, there are some plot holes and questions that are still raised that NEED to be answered that being jenova, still not sure how he "turned" to Sephy can someone explain that!?

Can someone explain to me the significance of the wolf please!?

In addition i felt that not everyone had their limelight shared in the movie, if u know what i mean, Yuffie, Cid, cait, Barret and Red XIII kinda felt like they were put into the background, it would've been nice to see what they were up to! However i wasnt majorly dissapointed cause like i said before, its good to see them all in action!

Overall beaut movie, satisfying, wasnt dissapointed i think SE did a great job, cant wait for the dvd, then ill keep watching till my eyes turn dry!! :D

ps. TIFA ROCKS!!!!

Destai
09-13-2005, 10:52 PM
You mean, we lost the right to complain when we downloaded it?

Seems fair.I agree.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-13-2005, 10:55 PM
LOZ'S RINGTONE! <3
WUTZ THE RINGTONE, I NEED THIS SPOILER!!!!!!

Shoden
09-13-2005, 10:59 PM
It's amazing, I like the omnislash like move near the end.

Craig
09-14-2005, 12:18 AM
LOZ'S RINGTONE! <3
WUTZ THE RINGTONE, I NEED THIS SPOILER!!!!!!

VII's victory music.

That being said there are some flaws within the plot, there are some plot holes and questions that are still raised that NEED to be answered Spoiler: that being jenova, still not sure how he "turned" to Sephy can someone explain that!?

I think I can explain that. I don't know if you've seen it with subs, but when Cloud and Kadaj are fighting, Vincent mentions that Kadaj is kinda like Larva and will eventually turn into Sephiroth.

Medeskeys
09-14-2005, 03:30 AM
You people should be ashamed of yourself. ;P

But seriously, I have to preach for a moment. None of you now have the right to bitch about what Square does or does not do anymore, if you're not going to fund things you actually want from them. And don't say you didnt want this if you downloaded it. The way to speak to the company is to buy or boycott.. So I hope I don't see any of you whining in some future thread about some choice Square made XD
What happens if we downloaded it to see it and we'll be buying it when the English version comes out, which we would have done anyway had they released them at the same time like they'd planned? WHAT THEN!? EH!!

:p

Vyk
09-14-2005, 04:13 AM
;P Like I said to someone else, you will be redeemed in my eyes upon that day. But I'm just being annoying. Glad to see some agree though.

Adam 77
09-14-2005, 11:32 AM
hey ppl looks like some of you already have seen this movie which is great!! just would like to know where u downloaded it to ? i have ordered the limited edition dvd set from japan but just cant wait to see this movie before it arrives :p so if someone could tell me that would be great thanks....... :D

ISRviper
09-14-2005, 12:29 PM
all the fight scenes were awsome... even the though the turks got there ass's handed to them, there fighting scenes were still aswome.... especialy when all the gang helped boost Cloud up at Bahamutt (pretty sure that was bahamut) and than Aeries giving him the final boost was realy amazing than he just sliced him up.

Styx
09-14-2005, 12:33 PM
Can someone explain to me the significance of the wolf please!

I think the wolf (Fenrir) is an image of himself. Also his bike is called Fenrir and he has a little Fenrir head hanging from his coat.

Adam 77
09-14-2005, 01:18 PM
can someone please tell me where i can doenload this movie too i have got bit torrent but every time i click on one of the links it says i havent got the software or something :confused: so can someone please tell me where u downloaded this movie too ? many thanks

Vyk
09-14-2005, 04:43 PM
They're not allowed to give links. The mods would lynch anyone who did such a thing. Just be patient and buy it when it's released ;P (Or, y'know, do a little Google searching or something)

Akari Amano
09-15-2005, 01:37 AM
unfortunatelly, i had to see it in japanese but my classes worked somehow and i could understand most of the movie.

i still have some questions though...