PDA

View Full Version : The magus sisters rumours

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-13-2005, 06:30 PM
I have read a rumour that when you obtain the magus sisters if u put a "t" after all of their names (to create cindyt sandyt and mindyt) you get black versions of the sisters.

Obviously this is just an absurd rumour but i would like some clarification as if it were true, it would be very amusing! :D

* White Aeris *
09-13-2005, 06:55 PM
it defintifly sounds as if its not true but if i start a new game ill try it out! wait a minute, can you change aeon names back after you have changed them? i cant remember...

Banishing Blade
09-13-2005, 07:02 PM
I think that's /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif..

SeeDRankLou
09-13-2005, 07:05 PM
I have read a rumour that when you obtain the magus sisters if u put a "t" after all of their names (to create cindyt sandyt and mindyt) you get black versions of the sisters.
No, that's how you revive Aeris. :tongue:

Banishing Blade
09-13-2005, 07:12 PM

Haha good one.

Cruise Control
09-13-2005, 07:24 PM
You can rename Aeons, you get rename cards in chests or as blitzball prizes.

Hambone
09-21-2005, 11:30 PM
whoever told you that rumor is probably smoking something...

rubah
09-21-2005, 11:59 PM
Definitely one of the stupider rumors I've heard.

What strange things have you named your aeons?

When my friends were over one night, Tidus became T'kevil, and valefor and ifrit were Sierra and Dweezle (After their two cats xD)

Cruise Control
09-22-2005, 01:03 AM
The insult and recovery:

Valefor-Your
Ifrit-Mom
Ixion-...
Shiva-Is
Bahamut-A
Yojimbo-Well
Anima-Educated
Cindy-Member
Mindy-Of
Mandy-Society

Yliette
09-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Speaking of stupid Aeon rumors, I've been wondering. What does Yojimbo actually do with the gil you pay him for his services? Do Aeons even need money to survive? As far as I know "Yojimbo" in Japanese means "Hired Assassin" but why pay him if he doesn't use the money?

The Mad Dragon
09-22-2005, 12:01 PM
technically, you can give him 0 gil and he'll still attack.

Edit: The money is used to determine the type of attack he will used. The more money you pump out, the better the attack. Also if you give him tons, he'll do the Zanmato attack more often I believe. Anyone want to double check on this?

rubah
09-22-2005, 11:55 PM
There's a very excellent FAQ at gamefaqs on the amount of money it requires to have yojimbo consistantly perform Zanmoto (considerably less in the PAL version)

If you don't pay him at all, or pay him less, he doesn't like it and it lowers your chance for Zanmoto, which is a bad thing to have happen in the NSTC version :}

Psydekick
10-01-2005, 08:40 AM
My yojimbo almost always does Zanmato in a wild battle but against a boss or against a monster arena creation he never does.

Luara
10-01-2005, 01:07 PM

Haha good one.
...and I thought that was true... :( stop dreaming perola!

yojimbo_man
10-06-2005, 09:36 AM
when you give yojimbo 0gil he can dismiss himself also the higher his overdrive gauge he has a higher chance of using zanmato