PDA

View Full Version : music in final fantasy

elScorcho49mkb
09-13-2005, 11:23 PM
I was wondering...does anyone know what specific songs play at specific points in the game? For example, what song is playing when you enter a town, what song is playing on your way to a new region? I am trying to do research and I am fairly new to this game. I would love it if some one could basically just go down the track list and next to it tell me where in the game those songs are played.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-14-2005, 07:09 PM
I know which ones come in where but i dont know ther names. sorry :(

Anniexo
09-14-2005, 07:17 PM
I was wondering...does anyone know what specific songs play at specific points in the game? For example, what song is playing when you enter a town, what song is playing on your way to a new region? I am trying to do research and I am fairly new to this game. I would love it if some one could basically just go down the track list and next to it tell me where in the game those songs are played.

The only song i know is sephiroth song and that is played when you fight him a 2nd time

Styx
09-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Is there any specific song you wanna know about cuz i dunno all of em.

KoShiatar
09-14-2005, 09:27 PM
The best way to do this is basically getting a FF VII sonudtrack, but perhaps if you are more specific we'll be able to help you.

Strawberry_Mew
09-15-2005, 02:43 AM
You might find one at a CD store like Hastings XD That ish where I found FF9 music CD and Kingdom Hearts CD I need to buy more soundtracks XD

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
09-15-2005, 10:20 PM
http://www.zophar.net/psf/

Then scroll down to ff7. Once you use winrar or winzip to unzip the file, you'll get all the files and the names of the songs. If you want to listen to the songs, well, they tell you what you need at the top if you want to do that.

ISRviper
09-16-2005, 09:15 PM
where does it say how to play the songs????? some links there but can't find where it sais how to play the songs.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
09-17-2005, 12:00 AM
Sorry, I thought the link was up there, but I see it isn't. Maybe they only did that for Super NES. In that case, go to the bottom to one of the mirrors, and they have players or plugins there. Go here:

http://www.neillcorlett.com/psf/

Ok, if you want to play the soundtrack in winamp, first download Highly Experimental (scroll down a bit). When you install it, you want to make sure it goes into your winamp plugin directory (which is somewhere on your hard drive). Now go download a ps1 or ps2 soundtrack and unzip it. If you didn't have winamp open during the installation, you should be able to play the files.

There is of course a lot more in the game music archive, but you'll need the plugin (or a player, if you want) to play NES or SNES music (or other music).

ISRviper
09-17-2005, 07:36 AM
thanks, now it's working