PDA

View Full Version : valefor and new game+

Karl
09-14-2005, 06:39 AM
2 things here

1. for some reason when i summon valefor and do a normal attack NOT sonic wings, it skips ALL the enemies turns and goes right back to mine regardless of what the turn system thing on the right says, it started doin this fairly late in the game, anyone know whats goin on?

2. when ff10 first was released, i had preordered it online already and i received it via ups the day of release, on this game, after finishing, it gave me the option to save and then i could load and it would ask if i wanted to start a new game+, i dont have that game anymore, but i recently bought another ff10 game and i beat it today, and there was no new game+ option, can someone tell me whats goin on?

boys from the dwarf
09-14-2005, 07:07 AM
either your vslefors very fast or its a glitch. and the only FF that has a new game+ is the one that doesnt deserve it, FFX-2.

Old Manus
09-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Nothing on the ground can attack Valefor.

TheAbominatrix
09-14-2005, 07:45 AM
2 things here

1. for some reason when i summon valefor and do a normal attack NOT sonic wings, it skips ALL the enemies turns and goes right back to mine regardless of what the turn system thing on the right says, it started doin this fairly late in the game, anyone know whats goin on?

2. when ff10 first was released, i had preordered it online already and i received it via ups the day of release, on this game, after finishing, it gave me the option to save and then i could load and it would ask if i wanted to start a new game+, i dont have that game anymore, but i recently bought another ff10 game and i beat it today, and there was no new game+ option, can someone tell me whats goin on?

The only data you'd be loading is the Al Bhed Primers so you can actually understand the Al Bhed language being used at the beginning. That's it. It's not New Game +

Shalashaska
09-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Not true.

Fireblade13
09-14-2005, 09:31 PM
No They just almostalways miss and valefor is very agile

Psydekick
10-01-2005, 08:51 AM
I have heard there is a new game plus on the japanese and indonesian version according to a guide at Neoseeker.com. You get the airship and go to bikanel and kill dark ifrit and the press X when talking to the two al bhed men and then it will act as if you have just entered home for the first time and you will still have yuna! Sadly it does not work on the english or any other version apart from japanese or indonesian. :cool:

ThroneofDravaris
10-01-2005, 09:44 AM
That rumor made me cry

Anniexo
10-01-2005, 08:29 PM
am not sure about the valefor thing but i know the new game+ isn't true on my game

TheSpoonyBard
10-01-2005, 08:55 PM
1. I know for certain that due to a glitch the Dual Horns on the Mi'ihen Highroad will never attack Valefor, and I know there are others but I don't remember their names.

2. There is no New Game + feature in FFX.

rubah
10-02-2005, 03:35 AM
There are a lot of enemies that wont' attack valefor. I dont' think it's a glitch; I remember the dog enemies in the Calm Lands and the dragon enemies on Mt. Gagazet never attacked him.

It was annoying when trying to build his overdrive.

Mitch
10-02-2005, 03:37 AM
Rumours crack me up.

And the Valefor thang happened to me a few times. No biggie just a weenie little glitch i guess.

Primus Inter Pares
10-02-2005, 07:07 AM
Valefor sonic wing has delay turn.

Rinoa_Heartillly
10-02-2005, 10:22 AM
There's a new game? Since when? o_o

The Mad Dragon
10-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Valefore is air. Some land creatures won't attack air creatures because they can't.