PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Simpson

Markus. D
09-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Aint she hot in her new dukes of hazzard film clip, the remake of these boots.

the song is so dang catchy as well.

Rye
09-14-2005, 11:46 AM
She has a great voice, but I'm irritated that she turned from a sorta only occasional slut but still somewhat classy to total slut. I thought she had a tad more self respect. But I still love her voice.

I'll say this though: she's smart. Or at least, her execs are and she's just average intelligence. Everyone is going to say that she's very dumb, but it's obvious that that is just a ploy to make money. She's stupid all the way to the bank. :)

Meat Puppet
09-14-2005, 12:05 PM
occasional slut but still somewhat classy to total slut.

Chris
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
I don't really have anything against Jessica, except that I don't like the bubblegum music she makes.

Rusty
09-14-2005, 01:18 PM
I don't like the songs she produces, but she does have a beautiful voice.

Venom
09-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Jessica simpson may be dumb as a damn stone..........but smarts arent everything

Dreddz
09-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Shes a bit......nah forget it......

Crushed Hope
09-14-2005, 08:34 PM
I refuse to listen to her music, she is ... not kvlt enough >_>

Venom
09-14-2005, 09:17 PM
If Jessica simpson were anything like Vixen i would listen.......

Xander
09-14-2005, 09:22 PM
I saw the first part of that video with her and the boots doing the whole cowgirl thing, and I thought, hey she's being a bit more sexy and interesting, maybe she's okay, but then the end of that video, her and the car washing wearing barely a thing just couldn't have been much sluttier. I mean that was just taking a bit of fun sexyness too far and being like eww, I don't wanna see that much body of a pop star. Even Christina Aguilera in her Dirrty video didn't go that far >_> It's the kind of thing you see in those awful car/girl magazines. It really made it seem like she was trying far too hard to use a bit of nakedness to sell her music. Which I don't like anyway by the way.

Venom
09-14-2005, 09:28 PM
I dont like pop music.....im mostly metal and hard rock.......and jessica simpson is reall slutty.......i mean......she could have some what of class....i dont wanna sound like a jerk but as soon as she hits 30 the record label will drop her like a damn rock.......

Destai
09-14-2005, 09:34 PM
I'll say this though: she's smart. Or at least, her execs are and she's just average intelligence. Everyone is going to say that she's very dumb, but it's obvious that that is just a ploy to make money. She's stupid all the way to the bank. :)

Flamethrower
09-14-2005, 09:37 PM
She's terrible. She can't sing, can't act, and can't be a good role model to young girls despite her saying she is. Media, please shut the hell up about her already.

<b>EDITTED TO ADD</b>: I should note that when I say "She Can't Sing", I don't mean she has a horrible voice. I mean she can't sing songs that don't make me want to rip out my earlobes.

Venom
09-14-2005, 10:02 PM
I dont like people who dont write there own lyrics........she probably didnt........i really miss the age where long hair was cool......

Destai
09-14-2005, 10:10 PM
I dont like people who dont write there own lyrics........she probably didnt........i really miss the age where long hair was cool......"Pfft" I dont and I only care about wether theyve written theyre own lyrics when a star seems to think its actually a great achievement and thet theyre deeper and more serious about there work because of it, in which case I mock them. Jessica may well be all the things shes been called in this thread but at least shes not trying to be something shes not.

Venom
09-14-2005, 10:27 PM
She tried being daisy duke

Destai
09-14-2005, 10:49 PM
She tried being daisy dukeTHAT DOE SNT COUNT

nik0tine
09-14-2005, 11:02 PM
She is only somewhat good looking, she has no talent, and that song just plain sucks.

Venom
09-14-2005, 11:32 PM
What a waist of willie nelsons talent (he was in the video...old guy with acoustic guitar)

Flamethrower
09-15-2005, 12:51 AM
That song is bad, but in fairness, it was never made to showcase Jessica's singing ability. It was probably made simply because they needed an excuse to film Jessica shaking her ass in a bikini for 3 minutes.

Destai
09-16-2005, 06:03 PM
but in fairness, it was never made to showcase Jessica's singing ability. It was probably made simply because they needed an excuse to film
Jessica shaking her

ass in a bikini for 3 minutes.

superchick
09-18-2005, 02:27 AM
She has a good voice but it's so damn nasal sometimes and I don't want to see her fucking shaking her tits hell not even Britney would shake her boobies like that. Anyways Jessica is fake, it's obvious she's had an eye lid lift, boob job and nose job

udsuna
09-18-2005, 02:30 AM
I think the breasts are real. With the kind of money she has, she could have afforded a better plastic surgeon who'd have done a much nicer, classier, job of it. As for the eyes and nose.... perhaps, perhaps not. I don't know how to tell underneath the paint-job on top. Does she apply makeup with a garden trowel?

Breine
09-19-2005, 04:51 PM
She is damn hot and has a very good voice, but her music isn't exactly my taste. It's too bad really...

GooeyToast
09-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Check please