PDA

View Full Version : Zomg, liek another Alcohol Tread.

Jess
09-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Okay so after a search, I don't think there is another thread like this.
Do you drink? Why/Why not?
How often?
Whats your favourite alcoholic beverage?
Do you remember your first taste of alcohol?

Go!

Meat Puppet
09-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Yes.

How often?
I don't drink as much as I did when I was younger, now that I can legally buy alcohol.

Don't have one

Probably from my mother's milk.

themagicroundabout
09-14-2005, 06:47 PM
i drink because...well there's no real reason i just do :greenie:
i dont drink too often though, mainly at parties and gigs, stuff like that
i have no favourite & noooooooooooooooooooooo, but i can remember my first taste of pancakes... :roll:

DK
09-14-2005, 06:53 PM

Yeah, I drink. For one reason, because I like being drunk, it's fun. Especially when you're with friends having a laugh. Second, I like the taste of booze. There are just some times on a nice, hot sunny day when you can't beat a cold beer.

How often?

Er, Depends. I used to go out every friday/saturday, but not so much anymore. It's pretty random, usually just whenever I fancy it.

Gawd. Beer: Guinness, Hoegaarden, Cobra, Ghurka, Corona and the new Heineken are all nice. Spirits: Pretty much Whiskey and Vodka. Vodka just for when I want to get drunk, Bulleit Bourbon whiskey because it's uNF. And there are a few wines I like, but I can't be arsed to name them.

Nah. I probably didn't like it much back then, though.

You shoudl answer the questions yourself, Jess. :}

Jess
09-14-2005, 07:03 PM
Okay I'll answer my own questions. ^_^

Yes, I drink. I drink for the same reasons as Kyono, I enjoy being drunk and I love the taste.

How often?
Every friday night I go out with friends for drinks. During the week I may have one or two drinks, too. Also, I'll drink at parties/celebrations whatever.

Whats your favourite alcoholic beverage(s)?
Beer: Stella atois, but I like Budweiser a lot too.
Spirits: Vodka. I like it straight, with strawberry juice or with coke.
Wine: Pink wine, no red or white for me plzkthx.

I think it was on a new years eve when I was younger. I loved it. ^_^

MoonsEcho
09-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Yes. The reason varies. I drink for the taste, sometimes I drink when I'm really stressed out or depressed about something, or after I've had a really rough day. Most of the time I just enjoy being in good company and having a few.

How often?
It varies, really. Usually these days I'll only drink when we go out, but every now and then I drink at the house, too. Again, when I'm really down I tend to drink pretty heavily.

Hmm. I like mixed drinks a lot. I like strawberry daiquiris, Fuzzy Navels, Tootsie Pops, Jack and Coke. I also like Smirnoff, Bacardi, and beer.

I think it was champagne one New Year's, but I'm not positive.

metro
09-14-2005, 07:24 PM

Alive-Cat
09-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah, beer rules!!! I drink loads, at parties especialy when i wanna rock out.

Faris
09-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Nope, I don't like the smell = I won't like the taste. I'm also underage and Kyono will kill me if I do drink. ^_^
How often?
TEE HEE I R SOBER! 15 YEARS!!! OMG!
I've tried rum before, it wasn't too bad (it was mixed with my dadd's coca-cola though).
White wine = ew.

I've never tried beer, only rum and white wine.

Xander
09-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Hardly ever because firstly most of it tastes pretty horrible anyway unless it's just mixed with fruit juice in which case you might as well just drink fruit juice.. secondly because where it can make me feel really relaxed and confident at first it tends to make me very depressed after that stage. At least recently it's had that effect which is why I don't drink much.

Although I only ever really drank on special occasions and I would still like to, or if I was going out and did wanna relax I'd drink a bit but I think I've learnt my limits now and going over the top just isn't worth it.

SeeDRankLou
09-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Yes. Various reasons. I enjoy being drunk and hanging out with friends every so often, it's fun. Also, since I've quit smoking, if I go out and I have nothing in my hands, I start to crave a cigarette, so if I have a drink in my hand I don't think about it.

How often?
Usually on Wednesdays and Fridays, sometimes on Sundays.

Greygoose Apple Martini

Southern Comfort, it had an interesting taste, I didn't hate it but I didn't care for it that much either.

Chris
09-14-2005, 09:10 PM
No. I don't drink. Mainly because it hasn't
appealed to me at all. If I want to be around drunks I go here. =O

How often?
No.

NO.

NO. :(

Vyk
09-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Hate the stuff, and hate how people depend on it for their confidense, mood, good times, etc.

edczxcvbnm
09-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Do you drink? Why/Why not? Yes. Cuz
How often? Occasionally
Whats your favourite alcoholic beverage? Guiness and Magaritas
Do you remember your first taste of alcohol? Yeah. Old Style tastes even worse when you are a little kid.

boris no no
09-14-2005, 10:51 PM
yes. i am a student. its what we do

How often?
erm...when at uni every week? or so anyways. me and my friends had a drinking binge and for 4 weeks we went out 4 times a week.
silly students

anything really. spirits are what i drink when clubbing but wine when trying to actually talk to people
yeap. was at school i think i was 13 and my friend snuck in some whiskey of her mums. we drank a 1/4 of the bottle each and was laughing all day xDDDD
it tasted hottible then but now its num num <3333

nik0tine
09-14-2005, 10:55 PM
Do you drink? Why/Why not?Yes, I drink. I drink because I like it. I don't know why, but there seems to be some sort of universal appeal to alcahol that transcends culture.

How often?
It depends on whether or not I have alcahol and how much I have. Currently I do have alcahol and I am ingesting alcahol every single day. (I'm not getting wasted, but I'm having two or three Jack and cokes per day)

I'm too inexperianced with alcahol to know the answer to this.

My very first taste? No, but I do remember my grandma giving me a taste of her wine when I was probably 3 or 4 years old. I tried to chew it.

eestlinc
09-14-2005, 11:35 PM
Yes, because I like it.

How often?
Maybe once or sometimes twice a week.

Rogue Hazelnut Brown Ale

no

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-14-2005, 11:50 PM
No, I do not drink for I have no interest in doing so. I have sipped some things in the past, and I found Smirnof Ice to taste rather pleasent, but no I do not drink.

fire_of_avalon
09-15-2005, 03:26 AM
I drink very rarely anymore, because I cry when I drink and I don't like that. If I'm drinking to be social or to just chill, I drink Parrot Bay rum and Sprite, and if there's a good one around, I might have champange. If I want to get drunk, I drink vodka or everclear, sometimes mixed but normally straight. I still haven't tried most burbons nor have I tried tequila, but I want too. I normally don't like mixed drinks, aside from the previously mentioned parrot bay and Sprite.

rubah
09-15-2005, 03:28 AM
I've never had any alcoholic drinks.

My mom offered me some of her kaluha once though.

FFX_fanatiq
09-15-2005, 03:31 AM
I drink A hell of alot.Why because i want my liver to burn.I want to get fat.and i want to have horrible breath.

*whistle*

SomethingBig
09-15-2005, 03:32 AM
Do you drink?
Nope.

Why/Why not?
Really don't see the need or logic in it.

How often?
I usually just sip wine at church.

Your face. OH SNAP.

Rusty
09-15-2005, 04:16 AM
Do you drink?

I don't drink on a regular basis, but I drink sometimes. I'm only sixteen, so under the age limit of drinking - so at the moment I rarely get to drink alcohol.

Why/Why not?

Alcohol tastes good.

How often?

Not very often.

Vodka Cruisers, UDL, Midori and white wine.

Yes, I do.

Mitch
09-15-2005, 04:19 AM
Yes, because it's fun to let loose

How often?
Every other weekend roughly

Beer, Tui

No I was 2 or something apparently

SammieBabe
09-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Yes. I enjoy it. It loosens me up and calms me down.

How often? Not with any regularity anymore. I'm a mommie now.. :love:

Whats your favourite alcoholic beverage? I like alot of wines but nothing beats a good Long Island Ice Tea

Do you remember your first taste of alcohol? Nope......