PDA

View Full Version : MEGA TOPIC-Extreme importance theory-What really happened on space?

Future Esthar
09-14-2005, 11:25 PM
You will be baffled.But I can grant you this will be prooved.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/ObelLakespace.jpg

Just look at this picture.It is a picture of the Obel Lake.But pay attention.Do you remember that land entering through the lake?
Itīs the place in which you need to press X to talk with the shadow.
But you could get to it couldnīt you?Thatīs because there is no water around that little land.
But here on space we see that it was completely surrounded by water.
What the hell is happening here?

I will start by saying what is not the explanation for it.

"A bug from the game"
This is a FMV.Donīt you think it is easy to create it?Even the worst drawer on the Earth would not make that mistake.Itīs really a question of topology.

"The Galbadians excavated it making the water fill the hole after Squall
went to Space.Then they fill it with sand again before Squall comes back."
Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah.This explanation would be hillarious.There is no point on it.And it would be impossible on just a few hours.That water channel must be big enough to be able to be seen from space.
"There was excessive raining meanwhile"
Too little time to form a river and then dry it.
"Thatīs not Obel Lake"
I had FF8 for PC and a screenshot of the world map.To me itīs not difficult to identify that as Obel Lake.It can only be it.I used image edition programs to verify that.

Even if there were water going to that region it would take too much time for it to form (more than 100 years) and much time to dry
(more than 100 years as well).
If we see such a channel from space it means that it would had the width of a river (compare with the width of that river we also see on the picture.The one which is crossed by a bridge.

And this is the key word to the explanation.Time.Not space.
Even if you had a space teleporter it will not make the water appear suddenly.
And no,that is not a cloud.
Clouds and water are easy to distinguish.

The only possible explanation is that while our characters went to Space they TIME TRAVELED.
If it was to the past or to the future I donīt know.
I donīt know if many times ago there was a water channel who dried up or if there will be a water channel many years on the future.
But my best guess is that it is somewhere on Galbadiaīs future.
Why?
Because of another picture that I will post here later.The interpretation of it will decide everything.
Anyway,the only way to explain it is to say that it was the capsule who had the property to automatically TIME TRAVEL when it pass beyound a certain distance limit.
I will continue after you reply to this.
TO CONTINUE

muchacho
09-15-2005, 02:06 AM
yeeeeah............ ive read your last 2 threads, and i think you've been WAAAAAAAY over thinking FF8. i mean seriously come on. square probably just screwed up. its just a game, you play it, you beat it, and then you put it away for some time, and then you play it again.......

Abraxas
09-16-2005, 12:54 AM
Future Esthar....

I promised I tried... I really tried!
But I couldn't stand beyond the sixth line...

My deepest congratulations to anyone capable of reading all your posts!!!
At least I hope you're having fun.

dragonofdarkness
09-16-2005, 01:30 AM
Interesting ...I'm glad you're having fun.... but.... @.@ IS THIS ALL YOU DO?!

I mean all i do with the game is play it and enjoy the story line... keep it SIMPLE... but.... i mean its cool you think of all these theories just.... @.@ AHHHHHHHHH IM GETTING CONFUSED

G SpOtZ
09-16-2005, 01:54 AM
i can't believe this lol.

u know what that screen shot is?
it's blurry graphics mixed with the blurry clouds. the fmv was moving, meaning the water around the inlet simply got dragged over the narrower part of the inlet. it's just the graphics, you're overlooking EVERYTHING in the game.

Snow Lionheart
09-16-2005, 05:48 AM
And the point is????

What's the big deal with that little picture? I mean, its just like G SpotZ said, its blurry graphics... Before we know it you're going to start to give us a theory in which Angelo is a pocket size dalmatian or something...

boys from the dwarf
09-16-2005, 07:15 AM
this i just an unnecasary thing that no one can be bothered to find out.

Mitch
09-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Yeah It's great that you have your own theory and everything but I think you are getting a little desperate for ideas there.

Future Esthar
09-16-2005, 06:09 PM
No,itīs not,G-Spotz.I had seen the entire FMV.
The water is allways there.
What you said didnīt make sense.
You are trying to post poor excuses to deny my theory.
The point is that the capsule time traveled while it go to space.
There is no other explanation for it.
Yes,I know there is a tiny little (nearly unspotted) land on the middle of the channel.
But the land/inlet proportion is too smal(<<1/10)l.
Compare with the proportion of it on the world map (nearly 1/2).
I challenge you to backup the "blurry" statement.
Also we see the image so that the angle between the plane of the picture and the tangent of the plane is near 0 degrees.
And,BFTD,this is strange enough for people to not bother.
Itīs like if we saw Bush flying over New York.
Since people canīt fly people will be bothered of course.

XxSephirothxX
09-16-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't know whether to be appalled, confused, or just highly entertained by this thread. It's overanalyzation, and it's silly.

G SpOtZ
09-16-2005, 08:51 PM
No,itīs not,G-Spotz.I had seen the entire FMV.
The water is allways there.
What you said didnīt make sense.
You are trying to post poor excuses to deny my theory.
The point is that the capsule time traveled while it go to space.
There is no other explanation for it.
Yes,I know there is a tiny little (nearly unspotted) land on the middle of the channel.
But the land/inlet proportion is too smal(<<1/10)l.
Compare with the proportion of it on the world map (nearly 1/2).
I challenge you to backup the "blurry" statement.
Also we see the image so that the angle between the plane of the picture and the tangent of the plane is near 0 degrees.
And,BFTD,this is strange enough for people to not bother.
Itīs like if we saw Bush flying over New York.
Since people canīt fly people will be bothered of course.
there's nothing to back up about the blurry statement, because that's ALL THAT IT IS. it's a fact. there's seriously something wrong with you if you don't realize that lol.

they can't master graphics. parts of one color will drag over another color if something is moving in an FMV, because they can't make everything perfectly clear, it's going to turn out blurry. that's just how it is, nothing to back up about it. i dont see any statements of urs backing up ur stupid theory that makes it convincing. you said there's no other explanation, but that just means you overlook everything and won't admit that ur wrong, and ur too lazy to look at any other aspect of how this could happen. all of ur theories are crazy, FE, but this one.... well damn. this ones just idiotic.

EDIT: seriously. just look at ur own screenshot. it's not a sharp image, it's blurry. even you should know that, ur the one who posted it.

Future Esthar
09-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I had saw the entire FMV.The water is allways there.I think I already understood what you are talking.You are talking about little pixels "Squares" of color which creates the image.I already noted the change in color even before posting it.
But never saw the color of the channel change into the land color(or the opposite)
You know,light colors donīt change into dark colors out of a sudden.
There is an higly difference in the tonality of the land and water colors.
Light colors change to light colors and dark colors to dark ones.And the tonality change is always little.

Destai
09-16-2005, 09:51 PM
I think its more a case that Square doesnt care enough to edit it than there was a secret conspiracy going on through the whole game that only you wised up to.

Future Esthar
09-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Thatīs the poor excuse people allways used when they canīt use another argument.

FE-"The Ragnarook pass through the holographhic walls"

Members-"Itīs a bug from the game"

FE-"Presidentīs eyes blinks.He is alive"

And many more examples.

On some of these cases people canīt come up with other things to refute the theory.
Thatīs why they say "Itīs a bug from the game".

Really,everytime one makes an argument that finally makes sense will you say "Itīs a bug " or "Itīs a programming convenience".

That way,no one can really made theories of any kind(with plainly evidence or without it).
That argument is enough to refute ANY theories.

Destai
09-16-2005, 10:32 PM
Thatīs the poor excuse people allways used when they canīt use another argument.

And many more examples.

On some of these cases people canīt come up with other things to refute the theory.

Really,everytime one makes an argument that finally makes sense will you say "Itīs a bug " or "Itīs a programming convenience".

That way,no one can really made theories of any kind(with plainly evidence or without it).
That argument is enough to refute ANY theories.No future, you're just a little ridiculous. You forget with your constant over analyzing that this thing you obsess over is a videogame. Square just didnt put that much detail into the game. They never added a feature to stop Delling from blinking like every other sprite blinks after a while. They never went to the bother of enforcing the holographic wall because they werent bothered too. The gameplay was fine as it was and almost no one cared. and many more examples you've come up with Im sure. If I had to bet I'd say the fmv was finished and the river running from Obel was never edited because it was unnoticed or no one cared.

blackline77
09-16-2005, 10:50 PM
may god bless America

Future Esthar
09-16-2005, 11:57 PM
Oh,Raine never had a baby.You know,it was a bug from the game.Which means that Squall could never be Raineīs son.
Ellone was really supposed to say:
"Raine wanna to show Laguna her new flower shop" not"her born baby".
It just happens that they were thinking about babies when they create that scene so they put the wrong word.
There you go,I found an argument to refute RLS theory.

ITīS OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-17-2005, 01:15 AM

And many more examples.

That argument is enough to refute ANY theories.

Square dont feel like wasting a few hours to change some blue pixels to make you feel less paranoid.

Destai
09-17-2005, 02:25 AM
Oh,Raine never had a baby.You know,it was a bug from the game.Which means that Squall could never be Raineīs son.
Ellone was really supposed to say:
"Raine wanna to show Laguna her new flower shop" not"her born baby".
It just happens that they were thinking about babies when they create that scene so they put the wrong word.
There you go,I found an argument to refute RLS theory.

ITīS OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.You're as stubborn as you are ridiculous. Oh well... Im not wasting my time arguing with brick walls over half baked theories

G SpOtZ
09-17-2005, 07:50 AM
didn't we chuck that guy into an insane asylum? do they have internet there or something?

Mitch
09-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Future Esthar, I think you need to get out a bit more rather than worry about a 'conspiracy' in a video game. If there was anything else to gain from this game, some hackers would have found any hidden scenes etc. in the game and everyone would know.

Everything there is to know about FFVIII is available somewhere on the internet.

Why don't you ask Square about your theories? They are the only ones who will ease your mind.

Odaisé Gaelach
09-17-2005, 08:19 PM
It doesn't make sense because, if they time-travelled, then the towns and cities on the planet would have changed drastically from what they were before they went into space. There would have been a new generation of people living there too. But (I think) that you can visit Zell's mother, can't you? She wouldn't have been alive if they had've time-travelled 100 years either into the future or into the past.

G SpOtZ
09-17-2005, 10:23 PM
he means they time travelled when they were in space then travelled back when they came back to earth.

and this still doesn't work because that means the lunar cry that happened when they were in space couldn't have happened once they went back to earth. we know the lunar cry happened because when you come back to earth, the different monsters appreared and there's proof that the lunar cry actually did take place. there. i just proved it wrong.

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Nice one.

Rather than Future Esthar's explanation, let's try a logical one. The moon controls the tides. The closer the moon is to the Earth, the higher the tides. Now we not only have a close moon, we also have a group of monsters that form a bulge approximately 1/3 the size of the moon. Ergo, greater gravitational distortion, higher tides, and the small bit Future Esthar is talking about get's covered with water.

There, was that so hard?

G SpOtZ
09-17-2005, 11:21 PM
that was good. that was VERY good, actually. propz to skyblade.

Mitch
09-18-2005, 03:11 AM
Nice one.

Rather than Future Esthar's explanation, let's try a logical one. The moon controls the tides. The closer the moon is to the Earth, the higher the tides. Now we not only have a close moon, we also have a group of monsters that form a bulge approximately 1/3 the size of the moon. Ergo, greater gravitational distortion, higher tides, and the small bit Future Esthar is talking about get's covered with water.

There, was that so hard?

You and FE should collaberate.

The result would be cool

Future Esthar
09-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Why didnīt you post that on the other thread,Skyblade?
Itīs interesting.Didnīt note that.
Actualy that explanation would confirm my theory.
The flood of monsters were heading to Galbadia.
Their approximation would increase the waves flooding great regions on Galbadia.Thatīs what I think was seen in the end of that FMV.
Also,the impact would produce craters and topographical changes(also seen).
The script says there is a device which prevents great impacts from monsters.
But that device is related to Tearīs Point and the Pandora,not Galbadia.
Even if the flood dry meanwhile I am sure people would be telling about this on the towns.
But this donīt happens.Also,there is no monster change on Galbadia.
Which means that GALBADIA WILL BE HIIT BY THE LUNAR CRY ON THE FUTURE.
And since we saw this from Space,I conclude that the capsule and all the Space machines (Lunar Base,capsules,etc..) time travelled automatically when they get to Space.
So Skybade and mineīs theories were both right.

This means that G spoTzīs "blurry" will go KAPUT(I already read this somewhere ah ah ah ah).

crazybayman
09-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Nice one.

There, was that so hard?
OWNED!!
All it takes is a little logic and common sense.

Future Esthar
09-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Already posted.Go see it.

crazybayman
09-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Already posted.Go see it.
yes...however it should be noted that only the first line of your response was posted when I read it and replied. You edited, and added to your reply, after I replied.

Future Esthar
09-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Yes,I remember now.

Skyblade
09-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Why didnīt you post that on the other thread,Skyblade?
Itīs interesting.Didnīt note that.
Actualy that explanation would confirm my theory.
The flood of monsters were heading to Galbadia.
Their approximation would increase the waves flooding great regions on Galbadia.Thatīs what I think was seen in the end of that FMV.
Also,the impact would produce craters and topographical changes(also seen).
The script says there is a device which prevents great impacts from monsters.
But that device is related to Tearīs Point and the Pandora,not Galbadia.
Even if the flood dry meanwhile I am sure people would be telling about this on the towns.
But this donīt happens.Also,there is no monster change on Galbadia.
Which means that GALBADIA WILL BE HIIT BY THE LUNAR CRY ON THE FUTURE.
And since we saw this from Space,I conclude that the capsule and all the Space machines (Lunar Base,capsules,etc..) time travelled automatically when they get to Space.
So Skybade and mineīs theories were both right.

This means that G spoTzīs "blurry" will go KAPUT(I already read this somewhere ah ah ah ah).

Because you had not yet made a clear enough point that a non drug addict could understand it enough to refute it.

Do you see this mitch? This is why Future Esthar and myself shouldn't team up. He takes logic and twists it into something else entirely.

Future Esthar, I need you to explain some things to me, before I just rip your head off.

First, where do you see the ground breaking? I've checked the FMV where you say you see the ground breaking due to the impact of the monsters hundreds of times. I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Second, what evidence do you have that the monsters hit in Galbadia? The FMV itself shows that the monsters didn't hit there. They were headed there, but as soon as they hit the atmosphere they split up and spread across the world. Why? I think that's clear. The monsters were heading from the moon to Tear's Point. Unfortunately, Tear's Point was on the other side of the world. So, once they were safely back in atmosphere, they went around the world to where the Lunatic Pandora was sitting, taking Adel's Tomb with them. This explains not only how the monsters got from the Galbadian continent to Esthar, but also why the monsters spread out like that when they hit the atmosphere, something I am fairly sure no other theory has done to date (go me! :D ).

Third, why would you think that there would be massive flooding? Any monsters in the column heading to Earth would have to come from that large mass on the moon. So as they make the journey, they would have to be far more spread out, which would have a much less significant effect on the moon's center of gravity. Which means that there wouldn't be massive flooding, so the townspeople wouldn't mention it. Which brings me to my next point.

Fourth, why would the people mention it? Notice, that Esthar is the only place that mentions the Lunar Cry once it occurs (make a theory that there is a time warp that occurs whenever you pass through Esthar's holographic wall, and I will skin you alive with my razor wit. Seriously, don't even think such a thing). It is a fairly common practice in games. Once you leave a city, unless you have a plot-related reason to go back, they won't change what people say. Of course, I hate the excuse that "it's just a game", which is why I will now point out another thing. The people of FFVIII are total frelling idiots!!! They say the same thing over and over and over again. You really think they'd care or even notice if a ton of monsters suddenly came and wiped out their city?!

Oh, and Future Esthar? Never use things I post to support your theories ever again, okay?

Future Esthar
09-19-2005, 05:09 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Lunarcryfloorbreaking.jpg

Skyblade,isnīt this the picture you said refers to Galbadia?
I just wanna to know.

What you said didnīt make sense because:

1)Letīs discuss this one later

2)First,thatīs not what we really see.In one FMV we see the monsters heading to Galbadia.
On another we see the monsters heading RADIALLLY to the Pandora and then splitting over the Pandora.
So they donīt split on Galbadia.
Second,gravityīs symetry is radial.
Also,a field tends to force an object to take the path wich minimize the Action(a Physical quantity).
All field are continuous.
For instance,try to let an object fall on your table and see if it will go around the table to hit the floor.It will not happen.
So even if the Crystal Pillar was on the othe side of the world attracting the monsters like a magnet they will not go around the Earth to find it.
Also,I believe the expression " Monsters falling on Esthar" to be literal.
3)What matters here is the field produced by the monsters on Eath.
Letīs call G(r) the sum of the intensity of the forces created by a monster at the distance r.
Since the shape of the column is a cylinder the average number of monsters at distance r is the same.The intensity of the force produced by each monster is inversely proportional to the square of the distance.
Thus,G(r) increases when r decrease.
Considering also the integration on r through the entire column my estimation is that there would be more water flood as the monsters hit the atmosphere than there would be when the monsters were on the moon.My estimation is that this flood would be great.

Oryxxx
09-19-2005, 05:50 PM
I would say you do this on purpose just to make fun of people who react heavily on your posts ? I mean look at the title :

MEGA TOPIC-Extreme importance theory-What really happened on space?

LOL ?

crazybayman
09-19-2005, 06:10 PM
I would say you do this on purpose just to make fun of people who react heavily on your posts ? I mean look at the title :

MEGA TOPIC-Extreme importance theory-What really happened on space?

LOL ?
haha....sounds like something out of a National Enquirer Magazine.

Future Esthar
09-19-2005, 07:21 PM
Where does the title implty that I am making fun of people?

Destai
09-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Where does the title implty that I am making fun of people?
Its because the theory is ridiculous and not MEgA EXTREME IMPORTANTEZ

G SpOtZ
09-19-2005, 09:38 PM
i'll put zells hot dog company out of business with my moogle pie factory.

Future Esthar
09-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Skyblade,where are you?
I already presented the counter arguments to your post.Itīs on post 33.