PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye for now!

Lord Magician
09-15-2005, 01:31 AM
Someone can close this if they want to. I am just saying goodbye to this Advent Children Section. I feel since many people have seen it and I have not yet, People are saying spoilers, and I want to find out on my own. I will stay away from this place untill it comes out for real in america.

P.S. I don't trust many people here, so they will spoil it anyway to me by IM or posting it here. But I will check my moves, to make sure I don't spoil it for myself.

And if anyone that has not seen the movie wants to talk about it, this could be your main spoiler free place or just make another one.

Ok, thats all I have to say again.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-15-2005, 01:34 AM
good bye friend :(

Winter Nights
09-15-2005, 02:34 AM
Umm.. Okay. Angst much?

Vyk
09-15-2005, 02:40 AM
Its not angst, its paranoia. I'm not too worried about spoilers, though I am managing to avoid them. But out of spite I sure wish they'd denounse threads about pirated versions of the movie instead of just links to the movie XD 'Cause I like to see uncouth people unhappy sometimes. But aside from that the only thing to do is just avoid this particular forum. I don't see why anyone would want to PM you spoilers though lol If you're that freaked out about spoilers it'd be kinda funny but vindictive. I wouldn't worry about it though.

ZeZipster
09-15-2005, 03:15 AM
The flower girl dies.

Oh, pwn3d. I totally just ruined the entire movie for you.

Sephiroths Clone
09-15-2005, 03:25 AM
Dude like wtf....y would you do that.ZOMG i think i hate you forever.

RSL
09-15-2005, 03:43 AM
Okay, see you later.