PDA

View Full Version : The most amazing super awesome cool. . .

rubah
09-15-2005, 03:50 AM
day ever.

Alexander did not have any of these I guess. That or I forgot a lot of that book xD

Anyways, have you had a day where it was incrediably easy to be happy?

Maybe it started with a good dream before waking up, or nice rain and thunder in the morning, and then commenced in wearing a cool outfit that you liked, relaxing before leaving for wherever it is you go in the morning, seeing the bubbles in the puddles go about their bubbly business, then maybe having a quiet devotional time with your friends before doing stuff, maybe you told your friends that "Today we're going to be happy!" and they responded with "Heck yes!" because truly it felt that easy.

Perhaps good things happened, you played pretty music or didn't have to slave in the heat of the sun, because the sun was not there. Or perhaps you read an excellent book.

Maybe you had a lunch meeting that got quite a bit of good ideas accomplished, and you had your favorite drink.

Perhaps you studied something that came easily to you, or you finished a project you had worked on for a long time.

Maybe you drove home in the rain and watched an excellent movie that also had rain in it.

Maybe you told someone you loved them and heard the same back. It's possible that you might have enjoyed a warm shower or bath to relax in.

Each day is full of possibilities, obviously these all happened to me today, and even from its conception I had the idea that it would be an awesome day. Did my attitude make this so, or was it just a foretold outcome?

What are some awesome days that you've had lately?

If you don't have awesome days, why not? Do you ever expect to have them?

XxSephirothxX
09-15-2005, 03:54 AM
I usually only have parts of awesome days, and the rest is just average. Today half of my day was aweswome--I got to play Halo for an hour and a half during school, and also got to waste government class by listening to a crazy infantryman-turned-recruiter talk.

The best days ever, though, are just sitting around with friends. Talking, playing games, perhaps accomplishing website work. Good times.

P.S. Rubah is a horse

SammieBabe
09-15-2005, 04:06 AM
I had a really great day a couple weeks ago..... This guy called and was bringing his wife to my hotel and wanted me to set up all this stuff in his room, Chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, rose petals, special bath stuff.. the works. I had also set him up with a town car service for all his transportation, and got him club seats at the pre-season football game that weekend. When they left, his wife actually stopped and hugged me and thanked me for everything. They said they were coming back to my hotel thanks to me. Which felt completely awesome. Then on top, he tipped me very handsomely.. It was very awesome......