PDA

View Full Version : Oh ^%*% I think I messed up BIG Time :(

FFX_fanatiq
09-15-2005, 05:25 AM
Anyhow I just got past the part in disk two were you go see bughadgen to get rid of meteor...and well it says you need the submerine to get the key
BUT I NEVER GOT THE SUBMERINE and i figured it was OK because the game went on but now im SCREWED

can i still get it?

DMKA
09-15-2005, 05:50 AM
Yes. At one point or another you have to get the submarine to go on with the game.

Skyblade
09-15-2005, 05:52 AM
Yes, you can still get the submarine. In fact, I'm not sure you can get the submarine before this. Just go to Junon. If you run down the tunnel in the middle of the city, you will find an elevator that takes you to the submarine docks. Enjoy.

Deaths_Hand
09-15-2005, 06:14 AM
I didnt even know you could *not* get the submarine

FFX_fanatiq
09-15-2005, 06:18 AM
thanks everyone im gonna try!

boys from the dwarf
09-15-2005, 07:31 AM
how do you miss out the sub?

DMKA
09-15-2005, 07:43 AM
I didnt even know you could *not* get the submarine
That's my point. You can't. You have to get it to get The Key to the City of the Acients to go on with the game.

G SpOtZ
09-15-2005, 11:29 PM
you can miss a sub, but easily gain it back. you can miss the sub that your controlling during the minigame after you fight carry armor. in the minigame, you are the silver sub and ur trying to destroy the red sub to get the huge materia. the huge materia isn't completely essential for the game, but if you don't get it, then you don't get to keep the silver sub. however you can just go back down into the submarine docks by junons underwater reactor and you can get another sub.

Skyblade
09-16-2005, 08:48 AM
you can miss a sub, but easily gain it back. you can miss the sub that your controlling during the minigame after you fight carry armor. in the minigame, you are the silver sub and ur trying to destroy the red sub to get the huge materia. the huge materia isn't completely essential for the game, but if you don't get it, then you don't get to keep the silver sub. however you can just go back down into the submarine docks by junons underwater reactor and you can get another sub.

Are you sure? I thought you kept the sub anyway, you just couldn't get the Huge Materia from the Red Sub...

G SpOtZ
09-16-2005, 04:19 PM
i'm pretty sure that was the case. i've never lost it before, but i think i read it. i could be wrong though.