PDA

View Full Version : I already posted this, but when the servers changed I didn't get to see any replies.

Momiji
09-16-2005, 09:17 AM
As a few of you know by now, Tony Hawk, Bam Margera, and more were in my town on their third stop on Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Secret Skate Tour. Although I missed them by five minutes, I was still filmed, well, not skating...I'm no good at that...but as a Spectator. They are making a movie on this, too. So if I'm lucky, I may be in the movie. If I am in it, I am wearing a black Van Halen t-shirt, a greyish-blue overshirt with dragons printed on it, and I have glasses, and my hair is combed over my right eye. You may see me, you may not. They have 5 more stops on their list... and then they're making the movie. I can't believe I missed them... disappointing, but I'm happy I could be a part of it. My friends didn't believe me when I told them. :D :D

Alive-Cat
09-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Right on!

rubah
09-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Seems like I got a postcard inviting me to go to something like this in little rock. I didn't.

Good lucko n getting in the film though xD

Giga Guess
09-18-2005, 12:40 AM
Good for you, man.

Momiji
09-18-2005, 12:47 AM
Thanks. It would mean more to me if I could actually skate, but I can't, no matter how much I practice. I just don't have that certain 'center of gravity'.

Shlup
09-18-2005, 01:24 AM
Are you sure they're making a movie and not an episode of "Viva la Bam"?

Hawkeye
09-18-2005, 03:22 AM
The best show ever

Before MASH that is