PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

SeeDRankLou
09-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Well look what Square-Enix finally decided to do. :D

We have been hearing for at least a year and a half that this game was going to be released in the near future, websites and magazines thinking they knew when this game would be released, stringing us along like the marionettes they knew we all are, disappointing us time and time again. But we have yet to hear from the one source that would be viable for this information, Square-Enix. In fact, I don't think they have once told us a date, or even a general timeframe, for the released of this game....until recently that is. Another site had this link, and it's there for all of us to see. If you go here (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/) (I know, it's in Japanese), click on the red button, click on the last option of the menu, and then click on the heart with an "i" in it, you will be given a Specifications page for this game. There's some Japanese text, some English text we all know, and then there are some numbers....

2005-12-22
*a choir sings Halleluja*

And at long last, Square-Enix has decided to release this game. Even if this is just the Japanese release date (and it probably is), that means the North American version comes shortly afterward. So I guess this means that the December 1st released date that so many websites have up right now is wrong, at least they weren't off by much this time. Now, being Square-Enix and all, this date is by no means set in stone, but at least it's finally coming from their mouths this time.

So here's a little happiness to brighten everyone's day, this game is finally, officially, close to being released (for the moment at least). :D

Skyblade
09-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Yay!

If this date is correct, I think it will be released for both US and Japan simultaneously. Square Enix wouldn't want to miss the Christmas rush.

Woo Hoo!!!

Destai
09-16-2005, 10:37 PM
AND TEH EUROPE

StarlightAngel
09-16-2005, 11:28 PM
ZOMG KH2!!!!!!!111ONEONE!!!!1

I can't wait! ^^

Tai-Ti
09-17-2005, 02:13 AM
It'd better come out in Australia not long after (I seriously doubt It would come out the same time as Japan and US, games never do) at least now I have something to look forwards to!

cloud20747
09-17-2005, 03:05 AM
W00T!!!!!!!!!!