PDA

View Full Version : How?!?

Medi
09-16-2005, 08:36 PM
There are these four treasure chests in the Tea Party Garden and I have been trying to get them since I first went in there. I have the High-Jump and Glide/Super Glide. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

SeeDRankLou
09-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Go to the Lotus Forest. Climb up and make you way back to the corner of the room by the entrance to the Queen's Castle. Then, look across the room, you will see a treasure chest you can glide to. By this is a door which leads to the Tea Party Room. When you go through it, you will land on the grass archway containing two chests. Then you can glide to get to the third one. The forth one you may not be able to glide to. If you can't, do this. Make sure that you knocked the stuffed bear off of the wall and into the chair when you are on one of the walls of the Bizzare Room. Go to the Bizzare Room and grow large. Go to the bear and select to move it. Doing this will make the blue grandfather clock be three-dimensional. Then go move it and a door will appear that leads to the Tea Party Room and the fourth treasure chest.

Medi
09-16-2005, 09:25 PM
Cool, thanks for writing all of that.

Tai-Ti
09-17-2005, 02:15 AM
Hey, I had the some problem, I should say thank you too.