PDA

View Full Version : Brothers and Sisters.

Rye
09-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Describe your sibling. Half/Step/Whatever, just a sibling. :) And if you're allowed to, supply a photo of them?

DeBlayde
09-17-2005, 12:17 AM
I have five sisters. Two are full blooded, two are step, one is half. My step sisters are soon to be ex-step or something, but I lived with them for too long. They're my sisters. The younger one is all kindsa messed up because her mother drank a bit while carrying my sister.

My youngest sister is 16 years younger than I am, and she's a right pain in the patootie. and spoild. very. I have high hopes for her, though. she's a good kid.

My older sister has 2 kids and struggles in Florida.

My younger sister has no kids and struggles in Alaska.

My Older Step sister just married her former college professor who is older than her own father. (kinda freaky) but she's not struggling. She's got a good job in Alaska.

My younger step sister is the messed up one. She'll be 35 and still living with Daddy, unable mature past the age of 12. it was cute when she was 16, but she's 22 now.

and I have 7/8 of a kid and am rather successful in New Zealand. :D:D:D

Rye
09-17-2005, 12:30 AM
I just have one full blooded brother. He's 13 years old, which I can't get over, as he's still so small and young to me. He likes to wear beaters and supposedly looks similar to me, except that he has light hair while I have super dark hair. :p

DMKA
09-17-2005, 12:37 AM
Beaters?

I have a younger brother and an older sister, both full blood siblings. My sis is 22 and my brother is eight, making him eleven years younger than me. While I grew up with my sister, me and my brother didn't meet until he was four, so yeah we aren't all that close.

Miriel
09-17-2005, 12:41 AM
My brother is 21 years old. My parents think that he attends Cal Poly Pomona, but he hasn't been to school in over a year. He started his own business selling performance car parts, and he was once arrested for resisting police arrest at an illegal street racing event. He likes cars. A lot.

He used to call me into his room to kill spiders for him and he has an inability to swallow pills. Once, when we was sick he had delusions that he was Spiderman and tried to cling to the walls.

He looks like a monkey and keeps a jar of teeth next to his bed. He's petite but his punches burn.

He has influenced me more than any other person on this planet.

Shoeberto
09-17-2005, 12:48 AM
One blood sister who's 20 and is getting along quite nicely, working full time as a teller at a local bank and is also attending online classes. She's living with her boyfriend, and despite his weird work schedule (he works third shift) they're doing alright.

I can't remember the last time we've fought. We try and avoid stuff like that. We don't always talk that much but we can usually hold a good conversation.

Rye
09-17-2005, 12:52 AM
Beaters?

I have a younger brother and an older sister, both full blood siblings. My sis is 22 and my brother is eight, making him eleven years younger than me. While I grew up with my sister, me and my brother didn't meet until he was four, so yeah we aren't all that close.

Damn you Dan and your British versions of words! xD Beater = large tanktop.

RSL
09-17-2005, 01:04 AM
I'm the oldest of five kids.

My oldest sister is 24. She is engaged to be married next summer and is doing fairly well, I think. She is into racing as much as me, maybe even more. She certainly has been following it longer than I have.

My next sister turned 21 in July. She owns and operates a bar in my old hometown (ten miles from here, in fact, all of my family minus the first sister live in that town) with my Mom. They say that business is good but I often wonder. She seems really interested in this guy who has no job and is basically a bum. I worry about that, that he is only mooching off of her and isn't really interested in her. I don't know.

My final sister will be 16 in November. Yikes. This makes me feel so old. She is probably my favorite sibling. I don't really know why, either. Ever since she was born I've been very close to her. She'll be driving soon and that scares me. She's already a sophomore in high school. She really likes Final Fantasy too (though she doesn't visit this place.) She is definitely the most social of us five kids.

My only brother just turned 14 on tuesday. Being 12 years younger than me, we never really got to do a lot of the brother things. Often during the school year he'll come and stay a night or two at my place during the weekends to play my video games. He hasn't really asked to do that yet this year. He is also into the racing thing in that he actually has raced the last two years in the hornet division. This is basically stock 4 cylinder front wheel drive cars with added racing safety features (roll cage, racing seat, harness, etc.) and all unnecessary things removed. He has been pretty good at it too. He looks a lot like I did at that age (poor guy.)

DK
09-17-2005, 01:18 AM

<3333333 Your brother and his beater obsession make me happy. :love:

Rye
09-17-2005, 01:20 AM

<3333333 Your brother and his beater obsession make me happy. :love:

You worship him like a god almost! Like, he's at the right hand of Wasim Akram or something. xD Or at the left hand maybe.

Tai-Ti
09-17-2005, 01:25 AM
Gosh, I've only got my Older brother, who turned 17 on sept 11. He has aspergers, so he's really hand to have round if my computer gets a virus, people say we look similar, but he has acne, and is a boy, with number 2 back and sides hair cut on thick blavk hair (He's had the same do since like, year 5, so I know it by heart.) He's really tall too, witch I find anoying.

DK
09-17-2005, 01:31 AM
You worship him like a god almost! Like, he's at the right hand of Wasim Akram or something. xD Or at the left hand maybe.

It's just the beaters, man. If he wore a hoodie or something he'd become nothing more than a Yuvraj Singh, or maybe a Chris Gayle. But when he wears the beater, he transforms into a legend. Like when Superman puts his pants on on the outside. :D

Faris
09-17-2005, 01:38 AM
I'm an only child! :)

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-17-2005, 02:00 AM
Older sis, that is 22. Well when we were younger she was a Queen *inserts synonym for female dog*, but now that she is on her own, and such, she is a much more nice person. She is open and always there for me, and supportive. She never pressured me to do anything, except to get a life (not in a mean way, but I am pretty asocial). But yeah, I <3 my sis. On the physical side, blonde hair, blue eyes, like the majority of my family.

rubah
09-17-2005, 04:17 AM
Evona is the oldest of my half-sisters. I assume she's thirty something. I'm not sure. I've met her once xD and that was at school. So I think that the senior cheerleader that I parked next to last year is my half step niece. and she's older than mexD

Valerie is the second oldest-- she might be older than my brother. I've never met her and I don't know much about her xD

Cory is my only half-brother. He's about 28 and lives in a trailer in our pasture. He is awesome l33t cool and buys me nice presents like tablets and sailor moon and trigun <3

Nichole is my youngest half sister. She is almost 25 and has had four babies already, the first of which (Mason) died three years ago. CJ is the oldest and he's 5, Austin is 3 and Aidan is going to be 2 in January.

bennator
09-17-2005, 04:31 AM
I've have only one younger sister. She's 14 and a freshman in high school. She's at the age where girls start to get interested inguys, which makes me mad, because I can't be home, and shoot all the guys that would take her out on dates.

Shadowdust
09-17-2005, 04:47 AM
I have two brothers. One is one minute older than me and the other is two years younger.

My twin brother is 25, still living at my grandparents after his first divorce and now he's repeating history by dating another 18 year old girl. They're quite serious and I'm pretty sure he's gonna get screwed over again. :rolleyes2

My little brother, 23, is currently in the Navy. He got married last year, knocked up his wife and then they got divorced earlier this year. He also uses my grandparents and my mother to pay his bills. He's currently engaged to a girl but she called off the wedding last month. He's also known for a recurring drug/alcohol addiction that he remains in denial of.

And that's just the short summary on what's up with them. :p I love them but I can't help but be a little disappointed with them on how they continually try to make their lives miserable.

fire_of_avalon
09-17-2005, 05:57 AM
I have a younger, full sister Sarah who is fantastic when she's not mean. She can draw and write and yeah she's immature as all get out but she's growing. It's so cool to just see her grow. I don't feel like I ever really grew, I was just kind of born into this half wise woman half lost child mold and I'm stuck there. But she's learning about herself and the world around her, and she's getting hurt but not letting it take over and she's just all kinds of great.

I also have an older half brother, Glenn, who is married with two kids. Luci, my mother, had him when she was sixteen and he was adopted by my grandmother. We don't really have a relationship. He's pretty nice, though. Loves his kids.

Strider
09-17-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm the oldest of four half-siblings. Well, half-siblings to me, anyway. Halves are too technical, though, so I just consider them my brothers and sisters.

It's two sisters and one brother. Jessica is 19, and Makenna and Austin are both 11. For those keeping score at home, Jessica and Austin are from my dad's side of the family, and Makenna is from my mom's side.

Also, none of us look remotely alike. Jessica and Makenna both look more Hispanic, since their mom's are of that descent; Austin looks Japanese since his mom (my step-mom, I guess) is Japanese.

Del Murder
09-17-2005, 07:34 AM
My little brother is moving to college tomorrow. I'm going to miss him. :( I have another brother who is already at college, and should have graduated by now but for some reason is still there. They are cool kids.

Crop
09-17-2005, 07:42 AM
I have a little 11yr old brother Alex and me and him are very close, I couldnt imagne life without him but if he did die I would kill myself.

udsuna
09-17-2005, 07:51 AM
I'm oldest.

The eldest of my sisters is 19. She just recently had a baby. He's adorable. Pity I've gotta half-orphan him :D.... it's the Italian (or maybe the Irish) in me.

The younger sister is 16. She's not adorable. In fact, she's a special form of Emo that is actually worse than usual. She reminds me of a redneck joke ".... your sister's educational goal is to graduate highschool before getting pregnant." Heaven knows she ain't going to higher education. At the rate she's going, she'll be considerably older than her sister was by the time she starts her family.

My half-brother just turned 7. He's a sweet kid. Unfortunately, his father is a piece of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, and he's starting to pick up some of those habits. Doing what I can to fix that, but I don't need a magic 8-ball to tell me the outcome on this doesn't look good.

Leene
09-17-2005, 08:30 AM
:save:i 've got 4 sisters and 1 brother but i do not have scaner:save:

Slade
09-17-2005, 08:52 AM
Ive got two sisters. One is 15 and the other is 13. The older of the two is surprisingly the same height as me (im 20 and pretty short, and shes really tall) and my other sister is a midget and really skinny. The 15 year old is born on the day before my birthday so i can never forget the date, and i cant forget my other sisters birthdate either because its the same date just on a different month! I get on pretty well with both my sisters but they dont seem to get along with each other too good.

gokufusionss1
09-17-2005, 10:38 AM
two sisters Kerryanne 20, Kimberley 18
one brother Mark 15
kerryanne is pregnant with my nephew, kimberley is one of those binge drinking young girls. Mark is a nice kid, lucky for him when i moved away my influence was gone and he is less like me now.

Destai
09-17-2005, 11:09 AM
I have a little sister. 12, Cancer child (the sun sign dear), blonde hair and big blue eyes and youngest in her class and possibly her school right now.

Jess
09-17-2005, 12:28 PM
I have one brother, Kyle. Hes 19, drives and works. He still lives at home so I see him nearly everyday. We have quite a good relationship and we get along most of the time. :)

Rusty
09-17-2005, 01:45 PM
I have a brother and a sister. My brother is called Michael and is 26, he's engaged to be married next year. My sister is called Nikita and is 14, she lives with my mother. I think she's gorgeous :)

theundeadhero
09-17-2005, 03:57 PM
I have 5 sisters.

My oldest sister is a full sister. She's 24 but turns 25 in October. She is married and has a 2 year old daughter of her own. In the later years of growing up we never got along at all because she was always mean to me, but these past 3 years or so she started to come around and be nice again. She lives about 30 minutes from my home in Missouri.

My second older sister is a Step-sister. She's 22 and only older than me by a couple of months! I don't know a whole lot about her. When my Mom and Her Dad got married she was around for a year so I saw her every now and then when I visited my Mom, but she's lived in JacksonVille, FL for over 4 years now :( Ww got along pretty well so I guess if I see her again we still would.

I am in the middle at 22 years old. I'm the only boy! I enjoy RPG video games, collecting Vinyl records, playing guitar, and designing web pages.

My next sister is a Step-sister too. I don't know a whole lot about her. I've only seen her for about a total of a week because she lives in JacksonVille.

The next sister is a Half-sister on my Mom's side. She is 13. I don't get to see her nearly enough and that makes me sad :( I only get to spend about 3-4 days a year with her cause I'm always away with the Army. She will probably be a little like me in a few years from what I see when I do get to spend time with her.

My last sister is a Half-sister on my Mom's side too. She is 8. She's really cool and pretty. She likes to talk a lot and is goofy. A lot like I was when I was her age. I don't get to see her too much either since I'm always away :(

Silmaril
09-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Hm, i have an one older sis. She's nice and supportive and I get along with her.

Zeldy
09-17-2005, 08:11 PM
I have one older brother (17) and he's a right pain. We dont get along at all. We just clash. He's so Opinionated! Id post a picture but i dont have one plus.. eww.. he's ugly x3

NeoTifa
09-17-2005, 08:38 PM
i have 1 full brother and one half brother. me and terry share the same dad. mums different though

Yuna Braska 19
09-18-2005, 06:03 AM
1 bro and 8 sis

Reles
09-18-2005, 06:38 AM
I have a brother who's 23 named Chad. He's a genius and is perfect at everything when it comes to intelligence and he makes me look dumb in comparison. :( But I love my brother, he showed me how great video games can be, especially RPGs.