PDA

View Full Version : Cats vs Dogs

DK
09-17-2005, 02:08 AM
Two threads in one day, what the hell is wrong with me? D:

Anyway, it's Cats versus Dogs. Where do you lie?

I think cats are superior. Some dogs are cool, others will bite your knackers off. Cats are just cooler anyway. So yeah.

Tai-Ti
09-17-2005, 02:10 AM
Cats for sure, because, I've had pet cats all my life, and when ever a dog gets into our backy yard, Pheonix or Emily would kick its ass! BUT My old pet rabbit used to always beat the cats..hmmmmm...

Leeza
09-17-2005, 02:10 AM
Of course it's cats. Dogs are too needy and they're just...dogs. Cats are their own person. :cat:

Dogs are still cute though. :)

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-17-2005, 02:11 AM
CATS!!!!

If I am old and alone in the future, I am living in a creepy house that all the kids in the neighbourhood would think is haunted, and have cats a companions.

Faris
09-17-2005, 02:19 AM
Dogs.

kikimm
09-17-2005, 02:25 AM
Cats, by far. Dogs make me die with their wretched fur. But that doesn't stop me from wanting one. :(

Still, cats are superior.

Tai-Ti
09-17-2005, 02:32 AM
cats are like dogs, except they are smaller and take less maintanance, unless you have a chau- errr, i can't spell it, you know, smallest dog in the world.

Meat Puppet
09-17-2005, 02:49 AM
A dog saved my life from a fire once, but my cat takes up most of my bed and I have to feed him lots.

So cats. :cat:

Apollo
09-17-2005, 03:00 AM
Cats! :D I have 5. ^___^ Cats are awesome. Dogs scare me and they smell, well, most of them. ;___; :p

Nick Schovitz
09-17-2005, 03:03 AM
If you're talking about house cats, then no I prefer dogs, you can tame them and they're not too scared too save you when you're in trouble and they can swim. Cats just have that agility and balance they jump up on the table while you're cooking and put hair in your food DAMN STUPID CATS GET FROM UNDER MY CAR! I kicked one like a football once and my friends and I used to beat them up all of the time, can't touch dogs, the bodyguards.

Destai
09-17-2005, 03:05 AM
Dogs are too needy
Dogs are cuter though.

Leeza
09-17-2005, 03:06 AM
I wonder what it says about a person who would kick a cat like a football?

DMKA
09-17-2005, 03:10 AM
I kicked one like a football once and my friends and I used to beat them up all of the time, can't touch dogs, the bodyguards.
You're mean.

Meat Puppet
09-17-2005, 04:00 AM
Go for lions instead, Nick.

Tai-Ti
09-17-2005, 04:05 AM
hurting any animals is mean, unless it's an ant or other small bug, because it's kinda hard to make sure you don't step on em, and they can get anoying. *Narrows eyes remembering how bugs ruinned her favourite chocolates*

rubah
09-17-2005, 04:10 AM
young cato and aomy are love <3

cats<3

Apollo
09-17-2005, 04:45 AM
! I kicked one like a football once and my friends and I used to beat them up all of the time
That's stupid. >:o

Doomie
09-17-2005, 04:50 AM
If you're talking about house cats, then no I prefer dogs, you can tame them and they're not too scared too save you when you're in trouble and they can swim. Cats just have that agility and balance they jump up on the table while you're cooking and put hair in your food DAMN STUPID CATS GET FROM UNDER MY CAR! I kicked one like a football once and my friends and I used to beat them up all of the time, can't touch dogs, the bodyguards.

If you were here right now, I'd be forced to shove a football down your throat. Do you have nothing better to do but beat up cats with your dorky little friends? Wow. Cats can also swim by instinct, btw.

With that being said, I'll take dogs, even though I have a cat. :) Although one cannot deny the cuteness of a cat when it gets those big round eyes. :love:

Shadowdust
09-17-2005, 04:58 AM
That's really disgusting, Nick. Even though we're only reading one another's comments here, I felt like I detected some pride in your statement. Did your conscience not bother you at all when beating cats? If it didn't, what's to stop you from hurting people next? I certainly hope you feel some sort of remorse for what you did to those poor animals.

Anyway, I really love cats. I have three of them. Willow, our first cat has to be my favorite. Sometimes I think she's just a little human running around. She's like the anti-cat. xD

Crop
09-17-2005, 07:46 AM
I kicked one like a football once and my friends and I used to beat them up all of the time.

Man thats just sick and wrong. The hurting of animals and insects for that matter is wrong, I feel bad if I kill a spider and would never dream of hurting cats.

Anyway, dogs are the better :tongue:

Leene
09-17-2005, 08:26 AM
:save: Dogs:save:

Slade
09-17-2005, 08:56 AM
Cats. But only by a little. I like the fact that cats dont need an awful lot of attention. They still need it but they dont seem to care as much if your not around and so they get on with there mouse catching, bird harassing lives, whereas dogs need alot of time and attention and they get cut when you leave them alone for too long. I have six cats. Four at my parents house and two at my place and one dog.

Endless
09-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Cats for me

Jess
09-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Dogs pwn cats in every single way. :love:

Dreddz
09-17-2005, 12:38 PM
I kicked one like a football once and my friends and I used to beat them up all of the time
Your sick and cruel.......Thank god I dont live near you....

EDIT : Ye, catz are better.....

Rye
09-17-2005, 02:25 PM
I prefer dogs, but I love cats too. I saw the most adorable cat at this new pet store (it's awesome and so clean!) up for adoption. I wanted it. :(

Wow Nick, you're sick. I eagerly await the episode on Animal Cops were you get busted for that.

Seymour_Guado_Goth
09-17-2005, 02:34 PM
Cats. A dog bit my hand once.

Velld Ragnarok
09-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Cats. But only by a little. I like the fact that cats dont need an awful lot of attention. They still need it but they dont seem to care as much if your not around and so they get on with there mouse catching, bird harassing lives, whereas dogs need alot of time and attention and they get cut when you leave them alone for too long. I have six cats. Four at my parents house and two at my place and one dog.

Are you kidding? Cats are horrible attention whores! They thrive on knowing that they run the house and everyone bows to them and pets them, only THEM! When they need food that demand it and wake you up in the middle of the night. When they want out they sit at the door and cry, cry, cry. When they want sleep they ignore you. It's always when the time is right for them! Arrogant animals.

Oh, I'm a cat person.

Silmaril
09-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Cats. Are. Infinitely. Superior.

Madame Adequate
09-17-2005, 07:31 PM

It is fairly strongly suspected that people who can't empathise with animal suffering are only one step away from being unable to empathise with human suffering. (Think about just how many grisly murder things you've read about in the papers, and how many of them were cruel to animals when they were childern.)

That is called sociopathy. It is my fervent and sincere hope that you are commited for psychiatic analysis forthwith.

Victorian style.

I don't like either much. They're cute, sure, but that's about all.

Resha
09-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Dogs are better than cats any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Dogs (and horses) are the most wonderful creatures on earth, and I worship their very paw-steps (and hoof-trots).

One day when I'm grown up, I'll finally have a dog of my own. :love: And I'll be so so so so happy! :D

Dignified Pauper
09-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Snoop-Dog.

Rengori
09-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Good things about cats:
House broken very easily
Grandma's cat is nice
Make better half breeds in animes

Good things about dogs:
Actually happy to see you if you're gone for more than a day
Lovable
Most of them don't have extremely sharp claws
Cute
I actually care if something happens to them
They don't run away and come back half eaten by coyotes or foxes nearly as much
MUCH more active
There is no such thing as an ugly dog
Related to wolves
There are probably more

NeoTifa
09-17-2005, 08:15 PM
ive had cats all my life and im sick of them! i want a dog so bad, but my mom hates dogs v.v

Yuffie514
09-18-2005, 01:18 AM
hunter-wise:

cats, all colors and all sizes (including demon cats and hybrids). the paragons of the night, the grandmaster of the shadows. they are the top of the food chain...

pet-wise:

i didn't choose a cat, it came to me! i like my cat, he's smart and i doubt there's a cat bigger than him in the complex i live. dogs are nice and i'm considering one in the future, but i have other animals in mind...

rubah
09-18-2005, 02:23 AM
Good things about dogs:

http://www.dogsinthenews.com/issues/0108/pictures/uglywinner.jpg

Totally precious.

Kirobaito
09-18-2005, 02:26 AM
Dogs are infinitely superior to cats. Dogs understand who the boss is. They worship the ground you stand on. Cats could care less about anything. Dogs are friends when nobody else is. Dogs have an undeniable spirit about them that truly makes them Man's Best Friend.

XxSephirothxX
09-18-2005, 02:28 AM
I like dogs more than cats, but, as they're more domesticated, they're generally more dependent on their owners. Cats still have more of the survivor's instinct, so I suppose you could consider them superior.

DK
09-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Good things about dogs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/uglydog.jpg

what

rubah
09-18-2005, 02:31 AM
Haha, you hotlinker you.

[edit-- that was the one i wanted originally though, but I didn't see it ;_;]

09-18-2005, 03:01 AM
Another thing good about cats. When they kill it is clean, when dog kills it is messy.

Medi
09-18-2005, 03:05 AM
I hate cats. They are too needy and they don't do anything but whine, eat, poop all over, and sleep. Dogs are much better. They are more active, and cuter.

Nick Schovitz
09-18-2005, 03:12 AM
Gosh is this jump on Nick thread? that's when I was 12 man and it was funny, they're so scared, won't fight back. Pride of the dog is what I go for so I don't care what the rest of you say.
Ooooh there goes a cat flying through the field goal Meoooooowwww.

09-18-2005, 03:16 AM
Gosh is this jump on Nick thread? that's when I was 12 man and it was funny, they're so scared, won't fight back. Pride of the dog is what I go for so I don't care what the rest of you say.

To ever think cruelity towards any living being is funny, no matter what excuse, is seriously messed up. Okay we all laugh when someone trips, but would you laugh as you watched a person get tortured? Or when a guy is getting beat up? If you have a heart, and not a sadist then no you wouldn't. I still fail to see the amusment you get from it. The fact that you still think it is funny and make fun of it is disturbing.

Flamethrower
09-18-2005, 03:24 AM
Dogs are infinitely superior to cats. Dogs understand who the boss is. They worship the ground you stand on. Cats could care less about anything. Dogs are friends when nobody else is. Dogs have an undeniable spirit about them that truly makes them Man's Best Friend.

Said it better than I ever could.

GooeyToast
09-18-2005, 03:24 AM
Both are ok

DK
09-18-2005, 03:33 AM
Haha, you hotlinker you.

[edit-- that was the one i wanted originally though, but I didn't see it ;_;]

Stupid website. Oh well, fixed. B)

Skyblade
09-18-2005, 03:38 AM

You need help. Seriously. Go to a psychiatrist, tell him/her that you enjoy beating up small animals.

Cats.

Shadowdust
09-18-2005, 03:57 AM
Although at 12 I still think you should know better, I can't help but be a little concerned that you still can't see that your actions were wrong.

When I was seven, I threw my dog off my bunk bed. When he fell, I heard him yelp in pain. You know what my reaction was? I didn't laugh, I realized that animals felt pain just like you or me. I was able to learn from that experience so I wouldn't hurt an animal again.

You on the other hand, seem to only find pleasure from hurting something that couldn't fight back. Can you understand how we may feel that is disturbing? You're 24 years old, and you still think that behavior was okay! I'm My Own MILF puts it perfectly: "That is called sociopathy."

fire_of_avalon
09-18-2005, 04:01 AM
I prefer dogs, but I love them both.

DK
09-18-2005, 04:02 AM

You, sir, are an asshole. When you die I hope that same cat craps on your grave.

Rengori
09-18-2005, 04:02 AM
Good things about dogs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/uglydog.jpg

what
Wait, that wasn't a rat? Guess I was wrong about that.

DK
09-18-2005, 04:04 AM
Nup, it won the ugliest dog in the world competition. I read it in the paper.

loza
09-18-2005, 06:39 AM
bunnys r better than both :tongue: but i like all animals! :p

Digi-Chocobo Mage
09-18-2005, 07:42 AM
I prefer cats more,there are alot of reasons why I don't like dogs.

Rengori
09-18-2005, 07:51 AM
Nup, it won the ugliest dog in the world competition. I read it in the paper.
I believe you there.