PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with you people? (Guys who shave there legs)

Destai
09-17-2005, 02:51 PM
Alright so in the locker room on thursday I noticed either there are a max of ten guys in my school who have reached puberty or everyone seems to shave there legs. Even the really "tough" farmers do it. Whats with that? Its weird. Stop doing it!

Rye
09-17-2005, 02:53 PM
I don't like when guys shave their legs, but I prefer that to guys that look like they have blacks carpets attached to their legs. That just frightens me. :(

Velld Ragnarok
09-17-2005, 02:55 PM
I did it once and you'll never believe how much cooler you feel (temperature like). I'd never do it again but for the 2 week period I didn't sweat as much.

udsuna
09-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Swimmers shave their legs because the hair slows them down. Guys who wear shorts a lot shave because too much body hair looks ugly. Sports players shave their legs for a variety of reasons, mostly because hair and blood are a pain, especially bandages and hair and blood. Everyone else shaves their legs to fit in. And I shave, because it's that or get mistaken for a sasquatch from the waist down.

Dignified Pauper
09-17-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm gay... I don't shave my legs.

udsuna
09-17-2005, 03:03 PM
I fail to see how sexual preference matters here. Unless you thought the thread title said "gays" instead of "guys"?

Destai
09-17-2005, 03:04 PM
Wait, Udsunas a guy? I always thought you were a woman. Or a lesbian to be more specific.

udsuna
09-17-2005, 03:08 PM
No, I'm male. Definately not a lesbian. How did you not know that? Or did you think I lied under my user profile? Well, aside from the "box" thing for location.

Destai
09-17-2005, 03:09 PM
No, I'm male. Definately not a lesbian. How did you not know that?
I dont know xD Im so confused right now.

RPJesus
09-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Why shouldn't guys shave their legs (other than it's a bit weird)? But, why should women? It's all so steriotypical. I know nobody said that it was gay so I'm not getting confused with earlier posts here, but a lot of people would call men shaving their legs gay. And women not doing it is lesbian. Hairy women are lesbian? Which is stupid because it's really only the hairy women who do shave. Why bother about the whole thing. Doing it for the sake of looks is of course shallow, but who's gonna be looking at your legs constantly anyway. 'Cept pervos. But if you disgust a few of them, that can be considered a small victory!

Destai
09-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Why shouldn't guys shave their legs (other than it's a bit weird)? But, why should women? It's all so steriotypical. I know nobody said that it was gay so I'm not getting confused with earlier posts here, but a lot of people would call men shaving their legs gay. And women not doing it is lesbian. Hairy women are lesbian? Which is stupid because it's really only the hairy women who do shave. Why bother about the whole thing. Doing it for the sake of looks is of course shallow, but who's gonna be looking at your legs constantly anyway. 'Cept pervos. But if you disgust a few of them, that can be considered a small victory!I put this in General chat over eyes on each other because I thought the topic was a little humourous. Get with the system.

udsuna
Well... it's great to know that learning that you were mistaken on my gender has shook you so. If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't sure of yours until I read your profile.

Meat Puppet
In the changing rooms at my old school there was a hole in the wall, and you could look through and see girls getting changed. I don't know if the girls ever looked through it (I assume it's a two way thing) but if they ever did they'd only see an eye staring through. The biggest guys and coolest guys always got to go first, though. :(

Destai
09-17-2005, 03:13 PM
Well... it's great to know that learning that you were mistaken on my gender has shook you so. If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't sure of yours until I read your profile.Alright then we'll call it even xD

Velld Ragnarok
09-17-2005, 03:14 PM
In the changing rooms at my old school there was a hole in the wall, and you could look through and see girls getting changed. I don't know if the girls ever looked through it (I assume it's a two way thing) but if they ever did they'd only see an eye staring through. The biggest guys and coolest guys always got to go first, though. :(

Ah, so you went to a after school special school?

Faris
09-17-2005, 03:20 PM
Guys can do whatever they want with their leg hairs. Chop 'em off, wax 'em, take a lawn mower to 'em, torch 'em... but I wouldn't suggest what I said :)

RPJesus
09-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Guys can do whatever they want with their leg hairs. Chop 'em off, wax 'em, take a lawn mower to 'em, torch 'em... but I wouldn't suggest what I said :)

Shave 'em n feed 'em to a cat!
Collect them and carefully construct an accurate scaled replica of a French cathedral!
Dig a mot! Or ride a yot (yacht)!

Anything else? :)

Chris
09-17-2005, 06:56 PM
I shave my entire body (except for my head).
I shave for a very simple reason: LIEK OMG, TOTALLY. IF I EVER RAN INTO GRACE WITH DISGUSTING HAIR EVERYWHERE, SHE'D MOST LIKELY TO RUN AWAY AND TELL EVERYONE THAT I SMELL BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A YETTI.

... That's why.

:cool:

Zeldy
09-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Im really not bothered about lads having hairy legs, but I agree with Rye, the carpet look is so not attractive x3

Old Manus
09-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Boil em mash am stick em in a stew

Hawkeye
09-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Dont try to imitate movies like Porky's in real life dammnit. How many times how I told you to stop?

Chris
09-17-2005, 07:17 PM
Dont try to imitate movies like Porky's in real life dammnit. How many times how I told you to stop?
He wishes. :cool:

RPJesus
09-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Boil em mash am stick em in a stew

That's just gross... :eep: :barf:

Build an orphanage including various furniture and appliances, and children made from the back hair. With tiny, sad hairy faces :D

Rase
09-17-2005, 07:32 PM
I don't for the fact that if I tried, my razor would most likely break.

Madame Adequate
09-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I shave my legs occasionally. It feels good once it is done, and it is far more attractive to look at and to touch hairless legs than hairy legs, but on the other hand it's a real pain to actually do the shaving itself.

Hence my plan: Waxing. Painful, sure, but vanity comes with a price.

Old Manus
09-17-2005, 07:36 PM
The thread should be about women who don't shave there legs. AU NATURALE YEAH

Alive-Cat
09-17-2005, 08:21 PM
I dont shave mine! i'm perfect...

RPJesus
09-17-2005, 08:26 PM

SEXIST! Anyway, they have that. It's called France.

NeoTifa
09-17-2005, 08:32 PM
i see it all the time. the guy who sits next to me in biology has his everywhere shaved(arms, legs, ummm i dont know about the rest thank god XD i hate just apple) he said all the football players have to

KoShiatar
09-17-2005, 08:33 PM
What about ZuZu's signature here?

Reles
09-17-2005, 08:41 PM

SEXIST! Anyway, they have that. It's called France.

Everyone in France shave their legs now, back then they didn't, but now they're up to date with hygiene and shower regularly and stuffs.

Edit: by everyone I mean the women. :S

Old Manus
09-17-2005, 08:42 PM
They haven't invented showers in france yet

NeoTifa
09-17-2005, 08:43 PM
O.o im french! i take that offensive!

Old Manus
09-17-2005, 08:44 PM
So It's the truth then

Ashley Schovitz
09-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Oh course men need to shave their legs! I mean it's gross I don't want to see all of that hair or touch it. That's why I make Nick do it, it's disgusting! Hairy legs eeew!

Iceglow
09-18-2005, 12:04 AM
I don't shave my legs (though I am a hairy man but not quite as bad as Rye said she doesnt like) yet for hygiene(sp?) reasons I do actually shave my armpitts as I do a very physical job and have to do a lot of lifting (believe it or not I only work in the local supermarket but have to lift a lot a day) I can do without a build up of body odur so I shave the armpitt hair off cause it means that the sweat has nothing to stick to leaving it smelling fresher than if I have a dirty great big wad of hair there.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-18-2005, 12:11 AM
People often think I shave my legs, cuz from afar it looks like I do not have any. I have blond leg hair, so it is unnoticeble from afar, yet it is darkening some.

DMKA
09-18-2005, 12:19 AM
I don't. That'd be so much work.

Shoden
09-18-2005, 12:41 AM
I just don't like leg hair on my lower leg for some reason.

Flamethrower
09-18-2005, 12:44 AM
Yeah, almost every guy at the gym I work out at has shaven legs. I would never do it, though. I think I have just the right amount of leg hair.

Sasquatch
09-18-2005, 12:45 AM
I'd need power tools to shave my legs. I'd probably never do it, unless it was a bet, or a group think, like a team.

udsuna
09-18-2005, 12:51 AM
I'd probably never do it, unless it was a bet, or a group think, like a team.

My friends have a "shock game" going that involves them doing strange, STRANGE things. The only prize is bragging rights. Currently, second place is the guy who shave his entire body. And I do mean EVERYTHING.... he proved this by dropping his pants and mooning us. We're not allowed to return to that restaraunt, ever.

That's only second place, though. First place is disturbing, inapropriate, and involves video tape.

rubah
09-18-2005, 01:18 AM
Girls shave their legs because it's gross feeling to suddenly stop.

Destai
09-18-2005, 01:20 AM
Im obviously going to try it now. But only if theres no one else in the house...and theres a tv or something to keep me from getting bored. I should set a date.

Shlup
09-18-2005, 01:25 AM
Nothin' wrong with bein' smooooooth. Mr Rocko shaves himself and he's totally hot.

XxSephirothxX
09-18-2005, 01:29 AM
I guess, if you dislike hair, there's nothing wrong with shaving your legs. I don't think I'd have the patience or desire to do it, myself.

superchick
09-18-2005, 02:14 AM
There's nothing wrong with guys with smooth legs. They're just considerate of their lovers and nothing more :) I love shaved male legs :D

udsuna
09-18-2005, 02:42 AM
There's nothing wrong with guys with smooth legs. They're just considerate of their lovers and nothing more :) I love shaved male legs :D

Agreed. Completely.

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-18-2005, 05:27 PM
I could never date a guy that shaves his legs, it's just too wierd, I can date a guy who is vainer than me, but that's just extreme.

kikimm
09-18-2005, 05:38 PM
This thread is weird....just too weird.

Anyways: Almost all of my friends are on the swimming/water polo team, so once in awhile they DO have shave their legs. I, personally, don't like it at all. Maybe because I associate shaving your legs with being feminine, so when guys do it, I think of that; I don't like feminine guys. Now I'm well aware that this really isn't true for (most of) you guys anyways, but that's me.

If guys should shave anything, it should be their backs.

Destai
09-18-2005, 08:10 PM
This thread is weird....just too weird.

If guys should shave anything, it should be their backs.Thank you, I try and yes, hairy backs are just uncalled for.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Back and chest hairs are gross....

Flamethrower
09-18-2005, 08:20 PM
I agree back hair is gross, but chest hair = manliness. As long as you trim it so it doesn't get out of control.

Old Manus
09-18-2005, 08:21 PM
http://www.ent.iastate.edu/images/diptera/culicidae/ps-cil-f-leg.gif

Destai
09-18-2005, 08:22 PM
http://www.ent.iastate.edu/images/diptera/culicidae/ps-cil-f-leg.gif
*shudders* I dont get it but *shudders*

oh wait, now I get it *shudders*

Shoden
09-18-2005, 08:30 PM
I only shave my lower legs because I sweat and cut alot and since I play alot of sports I sweat alot with hairy legs, the sweat gets into my cuts and stuff and urgh.

Dreddz
09-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Country people freak me out even more now......

Shlup
09-19-2005, 01:03 AM
Country people freak me out even more now......
What? xD

Sasquatch
09-19-2005, 04:36 AM
If I could keep my back "trimmed", I would...I'm pretty hairy, and I don't like it. My dog tags and such are always getting chest hair caught in them, which hurts. If there was an easy way to keep back hair in check by myself, I'd be all over that.

Markus. D
09-19-2005, 05:09 AM
i say, let em do whatever they want.... its whoevers choice if they wanna shave.

my friend shaved his leg hair for a dare, as soon as his dad found out he got a slap at the back of his head.

CaZ!
09-19-2005, 10:29 AM
i don't think theres anything wrong with men who shave their legs infact i respect them greatly :scary:
Wait, Udsunas a guy? I always thought you were a woman. Or a lesbian to be more specific.

omg i asboloutly love that its brill

<b>Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.</b>

Captain VooDoo
09-19-2005, 03:17 PM
every one has the right to shave yhere legs, its there choice. i've you don't like rip out your eyes and you will never see a guy with hairless legs again.

i bid you good day.

nik0tine
09-19-2005, 03:20 PM
And I shave, because it's that or get mistaken for a sasquatch from the waist down. Actually I've never confused you with Sasquatch.

Levian
09-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Someone should make a poll about this.

Don't look at me. :cool:

Dignified Pauper
09-19-2005, 04:24 PM
I fail to see how sexual preference matters here. Unless you thought the thread title said "gays" instead of "guys"?

gay people shave their legs... well.. many... regardless, it was meant as a joke, but you obviously don't have a sense of humour.

Swordicanus
09-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Alright so in the locker room on thursday I noticed either there are a max of ten guys in my school who have reached puberty or everyone seems to shave there legs. Even the really "tough" farmers do it. Whats with that? Its weird. Stop doing it!

Might be gay?....only kidding I don't think it's a big deal really

Sasquatch
09-19-2005, 05:19 PM
And I shave, because it's that or get mistaken for a sasquatch from the waist down. Actually I've never confused you with Sasquatch.

Actually, that's how I got my nickname.

The Jamie Star Scenario
09-19-2005, 05:46 PM
I've never shaved my legs. I have shaved else where though: I've never itched so much in my life and from now on I never shave anywhere except my face.

Though I have considered shaving my armpits, the hair there is just so horrible :/

boris no no
09-19-2005, 05:55 PM
tuh
men with hairy legs are sexy :p
it shows how manly they are xDDDD if i saw a guy with shaved legs i would wonder if they were gay or not. i'm not being mean i just seriously would

but yeah hairy = smexy :D :love: :love: :love:

Rinoa_Heartillly
09-21-2005, 07:39 AM
I don't know what to think here

Too much hair= gross
No hair and soft girly legs on man= strangely gay

Jack
09-21-2005, 09:17 AM
I don't shave and it is appreciated. (I think...)
Luckily for me, I have inherited a hair growing problem from my Dad where I don't grow too much hair. So basically, my legs arn't super hairy (but hairy enough) and I rarely have to shave my "beard" YAH!