PDA

View Full Version : Magic Drawing list...

nik0tine
09-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Can anyone give me a list of all the magic in the game, what enemies they can be drawn from, and at what levels? Thanks.

Edit: Also, if someone could give me a list of dropped items and at what level they are dropped I would appreciate it.

Odaisé Gaelach
09-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Here (http://www.eyesonff.com/ff8/enemies.php), I think this is what you're looking for.

SeeDRankLou
09-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Do you understand the scope of the lists you're asking for? I would go to gamefaqs.com and search there, there's probably some kind of list like that there.

nik0tine
09-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Thats the thing... I couldn't find one on gamefaqs.com. I may have passed it up or something, but I certainly did not see a faq like this.

Although, yes I do know the scope of the list that I am asking for. I know it's quite extensive and I certainly am not going to ask someone to write it all out for me, but if anyone knows of it;s existance, I would appreciate it a whole lot.

...and thanks OdaiseGaelach. I was hoping to find a list that was organized by magic and/or items rather than monsters though, but i'll use that list if I have to.

crashNUMBERS
09-18-2005, 01:08 AM
Buy the walkthrough...

G SpOtZ
09-18-2005, 01:33 AM
Brady Game -- Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide
by David Cassady

that's what i use. there ARE mistakes, but it's helped me and there haven't been any huge mistakes that have troubled me. bet you could find it on ebay or amazon.com.

nik0tine
09-18-2005, 04:04 AM
I used to have that lovely thing. Well, I still do but the bestiary and alot of other pages have fallen out because of overuse and misuse. I was hoping to find something similar to that on the internet but I can't seem to find it.