PDA

View Full Version : Theory and speculation

KoShiatar
09-17-2005, 09:20 PM
So, basically what I want to know is: did Advent Children confirm or deny the theories and ideas you had on the world of Final Fantasy VII?
Does it contraddict in your opinion anything you seemed to understand form before?
Did you figure out any new theories?

Sefie1999AD
09-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Many people thought that humanity died at the end of FFVII. I don't think that's the case for FFVII AC. :D As for other things:

1) I thought Tseng was dead, but he wasn't
2) I thought Rufus was dead, but he wasn't
3) Priscilla isn't married to Cloud *gets shot by a sniper*
4) Neither is Tifa
5) I never expected Cid to do it, but he's quit smoking!

Oh, and I once read a pretty well written fanfic called "Search for Aeris". It's quite similar to AC's story in a way that there's a Sephiroth clone guy called Tarkin who wants to revive Sephiroth. Lucrecia also wants that. Cloud and others try to stop them while trying to find a way to bring Aeris back to life. They run into Turks every now and then, mostly being against them, though in the end, they're on the same side. Vincent defeats Lucrecia by painfully turning into Chaos and then defeating her and Cloud defeats Tarkin by summoning Knights of the Round, but after his defeat, Tarkin sacrifices himself to bring Sephiroth back. Sephiroth manages to almost wipe the floors with the party members and Turks until Cloud uses some Materia to take control of Sephiroth and make him sacrifice himself to bring Aeris back. The story ends when Aeris returns, and it's not told whether Cloud gets Tifa or Aeris. I thought AC might be somewhat like that, and to my amazement, there are many similarities.