PDA

View Full Version : Masterpiece

crashNUMBERS
09-18-2005, 12:29 AM
I was wondering. This game is being made by square enix and has some of the chrono trigger style to it. Thing is Square and Enix were the one's who made Chrono Trigger. A masterpiece game all over. Do you think FFXII will end up the same?? The gameplay is a mix of CT and FFXI. But do you think square can put it back together and do this?? I mean. Square did make FFX-2 which was an OK game. But Im kind of worried. There isn't gonna be no random encounter's in this game but that was just like CT. And they added some cheesy name's with the new appearance of the Green Magic style which is status effect's based magic. But then again this can turn out to be my favorite FF but then again it can turn out to be the worst. What do you think??

MecaKane
09-18-2005, 06:53 AM
It's ok for people to think it might be good or bad before it's even out, but there's no reason to talk about it being your favorite or the worst yet.
Also, you can check to see if the same people from Square and Enix who made Chrono Trigger, are working on this. The staff for XII has mostly already been released, but they're probably not the same.

What parts of CT's style do you see in XII?

crashNUMBERS
09-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Three person battle and no random encounter's...

MecaKane
09-18-2005, 03:53 PM
... and that's what made Chrono Trigger such a great game? :rolleyes2

Christ, I thought you were at least going to say something about how XII looks furturistic and in CT you go to the future.

Stop grasping for straws.

crashNUMBERS
09-18-2005, 03:54 PM
Oooh. Aren't I the bard type... XD

MecaKane
09-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Bard means a singer of some sort.
When Tellah called Edward a Spoony Bard it was because that's his job class, a bard. The spoony part was the insult.

crashNUMBERS
09-18-2005, 04:06 PM
I meant bard like the one's who use the dumbest word's to make a sentance special...