PDA

View Full Version : FF summoned creatures general chat

Inuyasha0012
09-18-2005, 12:56 AM
I need a list of items it takes for anima to be in your party

Blitz Ace
09-18-2005, 01:55 AM
I need a list of items it takes for anima to be in your party
all you need to know is that you have to open a chest in all the temples, and animas red symbol will appear (thats how you will know you have opened the right chest).

i am assuming you know how to get into the chamber of the fayth for anima, and therefore you will know what i am talking about when i say that there are 6 statues, all with space for a sphere on them... this is the order of the statues.

Besaid (Valefor)------[ ] [ ]------Bevelle (Bahamut)
Macalania (Shiva)----[ ] [ ]-----Djose (Ixion)
Zanarkand-----------[ ] [ ]-----Kilika (Ifrit)

if you have missed one, it will probably be Zanarkand, because you have to go back there and complete another trial before you can get the treasure... but if you have missed any others, then just go back to the temples individually and do the trial again, noting of course that it is impossible to get back into bevelle temple and the bevelle sphere will ALWAYS light up because it is not possible to exit the temple without getting it...

and finally, the items are (although it wont make much difference knowing this or not)...

Besaid: Rod of Wisdom
Kilika: Red Armlet
Djose: Magic Sphere
Macalania: Luck Sphere
Bevelle: HP Sphere
Zanarkand: Magistral Rod

another note, if you have the PAL version of FFX, it may be difficult to get back into besaid and macalania temple (guarded by Dark Valefor and Dark Shiva).

Motaro
09-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Newb question. What is the Pal version of FFX?

Old Manus
09-18-2005, 03:38 PM
It's your best friend.

Hambone
09-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Newb question. What is the Pal version of FFX?if you live in the U.S, you are seriously screwed and you won't get it. Trust me, I tried it. I found 1 match on ebay for it. Then I found out that you needed a modchip to play it. So, I found a modchip and it was $70.00! I was thinking about buying it but I found out that you have to have a professional game person thing put it in. It's just too much trouble and not worth your time. The pal version is just like the normal version except for the fact that you can fight dark aeons, fight one of the toughest fiends of all time(Penance),the attacks are slightly different, and an armor feature called ribbon which protects you from all status ailments. Just don't try to get that game if you live in the U.S. You'll die trying.

Motaro
09-18-2005, 08:41 PM
What about in Canada?

This seriously pisses me off. Why wouldn't it be in NA? I wanted to face the dark aeons and penance, but now I can't. This freaking blows.

Maxico
09-18-2005, 09:28 PM
You got it LONG before us. I think the wait outweighs a few extra bosses and items.

The Mad Dragon
09-18-2005, 10:23 PM
So your saying that Canada has the PAL version?

Maxico
09-18-2005, 10:59 PM
No. Canada uses NTSC television sets, just like America. Only games sold in PAL territories (and when it was re-released in Japan) have the extras.

The Mad Dragon
09-18-2005, 11:38 PM
ARG!!! Why would they not sell the PAL version in NA?