PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions...

Euan_hmfc
09-18-2005, 09:43 AM
How and when am I able to use final limit breaks? I am on level 3 limits with Cid, aquired his final limit break, the Highwind today, yet he's not able to learn it. How do limit breaks go up in level, and how can I check how long it will be before he can learn Highwind?

As some of you may know, I'm going to be facing Sephiroth fairly soon. How many HP do the three (or is it two, I remember three) parts of Sephiroth have?

* White Aeris *
09-18-2005, 10:11 AM
you can learn your 4th limit break by learning both the level 3 Limit Breaks and then you get the item to learn it which is called "Highwind" with is in the suken red submarne (sorry bout the spelling!) in the cargo room i think.
i think the first part (jenova) has 62500 hp, Bizzaro Sephiroth has lots of parts which have 82,500, 2,000, 10,000, 6,000, 4,000 and Safer Sephiroth has around 150,000. these should be right!

Euan_hmfc
09-18-2005, 11:26 AM
OK, so what determines what limit break a character has. Is it AP or what? As soon as Cid develops the second limit break, can I replace it with the Highwind?

I'm a bit worried now. Jenova, Bizzaro and Safer have so much HP! How on earth am I going to destroy them all. Oh dear

Carl the Llama
09-18-2005, 11:48 AM
[TR][TD]right to be able to learn the lvl 4 limit break you need to learn all the previous limit breaks like for instance, when you get the first limit (the harpoon thing) you need to use it 8 times to get Dinamite, then you need to kill 80 monsters, (cid only, like if your in the party with cid cloud and tifa then you need for cid to kill them all) then you need to use the second limit another 8 times (i think its 8 at least it migt be 7) after you have used the first lvl 2 limit so many times the second one will appere and you will be able to then move onto the thired one, (which again you will get after you have killed x amount of monsters)then you need to use his thired limit till you get the 3-2 on the limit and then (and only then) can you use Highwind (which IMO is the second best limit break in the game (the first being Omnislash)

I'm a bit worried now. Jenova, Bizzaro and Safer have so much HP! How on earth am I going to destroy them all. Oh dear
[TR][TD]
seriously that isnt alot of hp dont forget the Omnislash does 15 hits = a possible 149,974 damage (if you use hero potions and debarrier sephiroth)so basicly all you need to do is go into the fight with Jenova attack her till she is dead then when faceing bizzaro just attack the main core (just look at the cursour till it is pointing at the core (the thing the looks like a volcano with a ball in it and just use summon and magic till he is dead and then you will be faceing Safer wich you just need to debarrier him and then use clouds Omnislash and he will be at near death then you just sneez on him and he will die.

Alive-Cat
09-18-2005, 01:31 PM
The last Janova is the easiest boss in the whole game, seriously. The HP doesn't matter, it's such a weak useless boss. The hp just makes it annoying and time consuming.

Euan_hmfc
09-18-2005, 03:21 PM
Hehe, I should have known it would be easy! Completed it today, absolutely brilliant game!

I was a bit lucky though - Safer Sephy casted that spell which reduces everyone to 1HP, with no megalixers left and limited MP, I casted Kjata, and guess what? He was no more... :D

Carl the Llama
09-18-2005, 04:48 PM
[TR][TD]hey hey congratulation mate :beer: so now you have killed that wimp sephiroth you should start thinking about Emmy and Ruby, that is where the real challenge lies

* White Aeris *
09-18-2005, 05:14 PM
well done!!! see he wasn't hard was he! now Emmy and Ruby.. they are hard!!

G SpOtZ
09-18-2005, 06:27 PM
emmy can be easy... well actually, any boss can be easy if you prepare right. but of course, you have to work hella hard to get to where you need to be, meaning at least 2 mimes and 1 4xcut with 99 megalixers. it takes awhile, but use w-item with megalixers and elixers and feed the magic pots in the swampy area. also, it's good to have ur ultimate weapons and i say use yuffie. if you wanna beef up ur characters, her morph does maximum damage with the conformer to enemies, meaning morphing the Unknowns in the gelnika gets really really easy. but i recommend morphing tonberries first. hooray for ribbons.

Euan_hmfc
09-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Yeah, that's hte next challenge.

I barely know about Zacks' story, I don't know who Sephy's mum is (some guy told me you find out Lucrecia's Cave or something), didn't get Vincent on this playthrough and yeah -- I've got alot still to see. At least now I know I can beat the game, that's the most important thing!

Carl the Llama
09-18-2005, 07:29 PM
Yeah, that's hte next challenge. I barely know about Zacks' story, I don't know who Sephy's mum is (some guy told me you find out Lucrecia's Cave or something), didn't get Vincent on this playthrough and yeah -- I've got alot still to see. At least now I know I can beat the game, that's the most important thing!
[TR][TD]
you never got vincent!!!! obviously you know nothing, getting vincent is the most important thing stupid :p jk