PDA

View Full Version : FF3: Ninjas overpowered!

Peter_20
09-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Don't you think this Job was way overpowered?
There really is no actual reason to use stuff as Knight, Monk or Dragoon if you have this in your Job List.
If you're fairly rich, you can even buy Shurikens, which deal more damage than the Masamune - and they can be equipped in PAIRS!
FF5 did much better on this one, cuz even though Mimics are incredibly useful, they at least suffered from relatively low Status and stuff, but the Ninja is EXCESSIVELY powerful.

Sefie1999AD
09-18-2005, 12:10 PM
Ninjas and Sages are ultimate classes. Even Sages can use all spells: white magic, black magic, summons. You'll pretty much need them to make it through the final dungeons. At least I'm struggling very much to make it through Eureka until I get those classes, and it isn't easy even after I get them. If you think Ninjas are so overpowered, don't use them. As for Shurikens, they cost 65,000 gil each and are one-time-use-only. If you throw double Shuriken at an enemy, that's 130,000 gil spent for doing 3000-5000 damage (9000+ if the Ninja has Haste). Not exactly cheap. I'd rather have Ninjas use weapons like Ragnarok, Excalibur, Masamune and Full Moon.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Of course they're overpowered. They're hidden at the end of a long optional dungeon at the end of the game.

Peter_20
09-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Oh dear, and just a while ago I heard a lot of stuff going like "they are TOO OVERPOWERED" everywhere on different forums. :rolleyes2

Why is it that everyone seems to try and be überserious and stuff everytime I state my opinions about things?
USE SMILEYS MORE OFTEN! :D :p :) ;) :rolleyes2 :mad: :D

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-18-2005, 04:24 PM
:quote:

Captain Maxx Power
09-18-2005, 07:36 PM
You think that's overpowered? Try getting fully equipped Onion Knights. Now there's some good owning.