PDA

View Full Version : Best Armor Equip?

Motaro
09-18-2005, 11:05 AM
I would think its ribbon, but does ribbon have hp and mp break limit?

boys from the dwarf
09-18-2005, 01:16 PM
no. but if you have ribbon,break hp limit,auto haste and auto protect or shell it will be great armour.
P.S.just out of interest are you a mortal kombat fan? your names motaro and hes of MK.

Black Mage FF1
09-18-2005, 07:00 PM

No, break hitpoint limit and break magic point limit are comepletly useless and pointless to have. They are not needed at all. My personall favorite armor setup is this

Auto Haste
Auto Protect
Auto Potion (Sell all your potions except X-Potion, get 99 of these and its full health back everytime)
Auto Phoenix

I usually give this to all my characters. Works great.

rubah
09-18-2005, 07:08 PM
I would rather have break HP limit than auto potion, honestly.

Black Mage FF1
09-18-2005, 07:12 PM
I would rather have break HP limit than auto potion, honestly.

Why? There really Is not point at all for Break Hp limit. Its not needed for ANYTHING. Nemesis, Dark Aeons, all can be easily killed without it. With Break HP limit you waste WAY to much time getting your hp high. And you waste too many sphere grid slots.

If you are good at this game and know great strategies. Then there is no need for break hp limit.

rubah
09-18-2005, 08:00 PM
It's more fun to raise hp than raising luck xD and faster too.

If I can get by nemesis by summoning just like two aeons instead of five, it goes all the quicker. And if I dont' have to waste time in the sequences with reviving, it goes faster yet.

Motaro
09-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Is Nemisis in the normal version of FFX or in the PAL version?

Motaro
09-18-2005, 08:43 PM
P.S.just out of interest are you a mortal kombat fan? your names motaro and hes of MK.

Yea, I am a MK fan. My favorite char on there is scorpion, but I chose Motaro for different reasons.

The Mad Dragon
09-19-2005, 01:24 AM
Question. If a person has auto life on their armor, they will come back to life if they are killed, correct?

Cruise Control
09-19-2005, 01:42 AM
Yes, unless everyone is killed at once.

EDIT: Or they were the last person standing.

Blitz Ace
09-20-2005, 01:57 PM
Is Nemisis in the normal version of FFX or in the PAL version?
all versions, capture 10 of every monster and defeat all the original creations to unlock him...

Question. If a person has auto life on their armor, they will come back to life if they are killed, correct?
the armor ability is called Auto Phoenix and u use 1 phoenix down every time - if u have any (if not, u stay dead)...

Auto Life is an white magic ability.

TheSpoonyBard
09-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Auto-Haste
Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Protect
Auto-Potion

The last slot can be whatever you want it to be really, but Auto-Potion is generally the best choice unless you're customising a Proof for a specific battle.

Shinobi
09-20-2005, 05:17 PM
I'd like to see someone defeate penance without break HP limit. :p

Cruise Control
09-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Auto-Haste
Auto Potion (X-Potions only)
Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Med (sell everything but 99 remedies)

Kicks ass, replace auto remedy with ribbon if you have international. Bad breath is a joke with this set-up.

TheSpoonyBard
09-21-2005, 12:24 PM
@Shinobi - Many people have defeated Penance without BHPL.

@bbomber72000 - Auto-Life is a White Magic, not an armour ability. Auto-Protect should be the replacement. Also, Auto-Remedy is called Auto-Med.

tranvanhieu
09-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Auto-Remedy (sell everything but 99 remedies)

When ya add Auto-med to armour,no need to sell cure item,if you are inflicted with more than one status ailment ,the character will use remedy,only inflicted by one,the character will use specific cure item .

tranvanhieu
09-21-2005, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=
the armor ability is called Auto Phoenix and u use 1 phoenix down every time - if u have any (if not, u stay dead)...

[/QUOTE]

No,if two cha in your party die,the left cha will use two Phoenix downs.
And this ability only work if he/she doesn't inflicted with Berserk or Confuse .
It's really fun when I sometimes let Wakka kill others for loner overdrive mode and realize that he is trying to revive them.

Blitz Ace
09-22-2005, 01:05 PM

No,if two cha in your party die,the left cha will use two Phoenix downs.
And this ability only work if he/she doesn't inflicted with Berserk or Confuse .
It's really fun when I sometimes let Wakka kill others for loner overdrive mode and realize that he is trying to revive them.

i said "1 phoenix down every time", meaning every time one character dies.... so obviously if 2 characters die then you will use 2.

Cruise Control
09-25-2005, 01:53 PM
When ya add Auto-med to armour,no need to sell cure item,if you are inflicted with more than one status ailment ,the character will use remedy,only inflicted by one,the character will use specific cure item .I know, but that takes too long. And remedies are so cheap any way.

Edit: I fixed it.
Auto-Haste
Auto Potion (X-Potions only)
Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Med (sell everything but 99 remedies)

Vaprice
09-25-2005, 04:13 PM
auto-haste...because it looks like your characters are on speed.

"Don't buy drugs kids, become a popstar and they give you them for free"

Fireblade13
10-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Auto-Phoenix is neededby only 2 charecters. The other shoul have Break HP so that someone has it.

The Mad Dragon
10-07-2005, 04:33 PM
is HP Break really needed though? I mean, are you really going to be using up those empty node spots with HP instead of increasing your strength?

rubah
10-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Even if you max your strength, you'll end up with dozens of empty nodes. Might as well fill them up with easy to get hp spheres (iron giant is a pushover, haste him, haste yourselves, quick hit away)

Russielloyd
10-07-2005, 10:30 PM
No mateer what you have on your armour, i think you should always have Ribbon(60 or 99 dark matters). there are fiends that can cast confuse, poison berserk and petrify to all character, even if one character doesnt get petrified, the party is pretty much fooked with all the other status' ther party has got. So i always have this.

Russ80
10-08-2005, 12:07 AM

No, break hitpoint limit and break magic point limit are comepletly useless and pointless to have. They are not needed at all. My personall favorite armor setup is this

Auto Haste
Auto Protect
Auto Potion (Sell all your potions except X-Potion, get 99 of these and its full health back everytime)
Auto Phoenix

I usually give this to all my characters. Works great.

QFT

Exactly. Just give rikku master thief instead of auto-phoenix and you'll have everything you need w/ minimal armor. (Throw in a no encounters armor or maybe a gasgouno no encounters weapon drop and the celestial weapons and a magic weapon (maybe) for Yuna and Lulu and you are rocking :cool: )

BG-57
10-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Sounds like you'll need Tetra armor for this. Where's the best place to get them with all four empty slots?

Mestre ninja X
10-08-2005, 06:29 PM
i have an armour with rikku, is the best

Hp + 30%
HP + 20%
Ribbon
Break HP limit

Russ80
10-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Sounds like you'll need Tetra armor for this. Where's the best place to get them with all four empty slots?

100k from wantz in macalania woods( I think ) after going back to bevelle after you get the airship.

KH-Cloudy
10-11-2005, 12:21 AM
what do u need for auto-phoenix?

plasma_storm
10-24-2005, 11:04 AM
i think the best armour would be

Break hp limit
Auto-haste
Auto-phenix or Auto-potion witch ever both great
Ribbon

for Auto-phenix i think u need 60 or more mega phenixs or normal phenixs u should cheak

i have an armour with rikku, is the best

Hp + 30%
HP + 20%
Ribbon
Break HP limit

how much hp does she have with that ecuipt

Edit by D: Please don't post 2 (or 3) time in a row; use the 'edit/delete' button if you'd like to add something to your post. I fixed this one for you.

BG-57
10-24-2005, 01:12 PM
It's Mega-Pheonix.

You can maximize you HP with that setup if you remodel the sphere grid.