PDA

View Full Version : Do you have an informercial that...

Markus. D
09-18-2005, 04:34 PM
when you watched it for like the 10th time you are still hooked (if its hooked you) and its making you want the product so so badly.

well quite awhile ago now it was pro-active... infact i brought it... what a piece of crap it was, i learnt to never buy jessica simpson endorsed products.

but now i really want the "magic bullet"... the infomercial is tasty, i think thats why i keep wanting to watch it whenever its on.

RPJesus
09-18-2005, 05:31 PM
You shouldn't buy stuff because you like the advert. That's exactly what adverts are for and it's horrible. Especially stuff with flashy people who tell you they're better than you so 'buy my crap!' I loved that advert with the dancing car (didn't everybody) but if I was taken in to buying crap because of adverts I'd have the bloody car by now! Watch the advert and enjoy it, don't waste your money, especially if it's going to Jessica Simpson. She doesn't deserve your money, she deserves a bullet to the head.

Markus. D
09-19-2005, 01:40 AM
Dancing car ad is funny, but do you know what an informercial is?

theres a little differance between an ad and an informercial.

informercials are those long half hour ads where they say, advertise some kind of new "breakthrough" cook ware.

and then they have a bunch of people talk about it and how "great" it is.

Lady: Well, before got this cloud matress i was lonely, i had acne covering my face, and i lived in a small box on the street.
now, i can like bullions of other people say my life is changed, ... i mean, now im on tv and my neck isnt soar any more.... (hmmm, i was gonna try make this funny... but it ddnt work out to well)

you get what im trying to say? those ads are infomercials.

ZeZipster
09-19-2005, 02:08 AM
No.

Captain Maxx Power
09-19-2005, 05:44 PM
No, I do no be finding meself under the influence of the ad men.

Brian The Pink Shark
09-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Who's Jessica simpson?

i dont normally buy things on adverts because i switch over to playstation-land whenever they come on :choc: