PDA

View Full Version : help - ff7 shutting down it self

mozq1to
09-19-2005, 12:27 AM
Helo, I installed the pc version of ff7 and it all worked fine. But i am now in the corel prison and about to enter the chocobo race. Just before i'm about to enter the actual race, Ester comes out from the "pod" room and ask if i'm ready and if i remember the keys to controll the chocobo.

I finish the conversation and enter the next room, BUT the game keeps shutting it self down exactly when i walk through the door and the next screen is to load.

First i thought it was beacause i had to change to CD2, but that wasn't it. I'l guess the game notifies me when it's time to change.

Any idea's? Please help.

Best regards
//Niklas

Anniexo
09-19-2005, 06:20 PM
there should be something next to start that says ff7 that should open it up again (it does that to me when am playing sim2) if not i don't know sorry

* White Aeris *
09-19-2005, 07:15 PM
if not you should consider buying the PS 1 version ,if you have a Playstation.

Anniexo
09-19-2005, 07:38 PM

ya just make sure it don't get damged i had to buy a new ff7 game just so i can play it again

Skyblade
09-19-2005, 07:57 PM
There is a patch to fix that problem. Without it the chocobo races won't work right on the newer Windows OSs. I'm not sure where to get it though.

Carl the Llama
09-19-2005, 08:06 PM

ya just make sure it don't get damged i had to buy a new ff7 game just so i can play it again

[TR][TD]heh heh i have bought FFVII 4 times

mozq1to
09-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Thank you all! I have insatalled the patch and it seems to be working. :D

Skyblade
09-20-2005, 01:13 AM
You're welcome. Could you mind posting where you got it? I need to install FFVII on one of my other PCs, and I'll need the patch...

mozq1to
09-21-2005, 03:32 PM
http://support.eidosinteractive.com/GI/CustomerSupport/FaqSearch.jsp or http://www.ff7-universe.com/Download.html

Anniexo
09-24-2005, 07:39 PM

[TR][TD]heh heh i have bought FFVII 4 times

do you do what i do and leave it in so al you have to do is turn it on 'cues that how my game brork