PDA

View Full Version : DISK 3 question :):)

FFX_fanatiq
09-19-2005, 04:31 AM
Im at disk 3 which is really short lol

*cough* anyway

I got all the weapons/sidequests now i need a place to level up

I wanna get to at least 70 maybe 80

what place do you reccomend?

Euan_hmfc
09-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Fair enough you need to level up, but why? Are you going to take on Sephy or beat the Weapons?

If you're going to take on Sephy, ahem, don't level up. He's not as hard as you and I thought.

Ah well, a good place to level up would be the Gelnika Crashed Submarine, pretty good experience down there, and some tip-top materia / Cid's limit down there!

redxiiii
09-19-2005, 03:27 PM
If you have the w-item materia it'll make things alot easier just go into the crater until you get to this strange place with a yellow background there some magic pots should appear give them an elixer and then kill them you get alot of EXP and ap, jus remember to use the w-item cheaat to make 99 elixers.

Levian
09-19-2005, 03:37 PM
Yer, go to that area with the magic pots. The other enemies there also give a lot of EXP. Especially those red bouncy balls.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-19-2005, 05:35 PM
u can also stel elixirs from tonberrys but its probly better to use the w-item cheat

by the way, with the w-item cheat, do u select the item u want duplicated first or second?

Skyblade
09-19-2005, 06:07 PM
u can also stel elixirs from tonberrys but its probly better to use the w-item cheat

by the way, with the w-item cheat, do u select the item u want duplicated first or second?

You have to choose the same item twice, I think. Which means you need at least two of an item.

Anniexo
09-19-2005, 06:16 PM
fro help with sephiroth go to the thread call how is the best why to kill sephiroth started by me you'll get some tips form there

boys from the dwarf
09-19-2005, 06:55 PM
just train up in north crater or go the the sunken gelnika and morph the enimies there.

Lord_Bahamut
09-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Yer, go to that area with the magic pots. The other enemies there also give a lot of EXP. Especially those red bouncy balls.

Sorry but the Movers dont give you Exp they only give you 2400 AP which is extremely nice if you get 3 or 4 battles with them close together.....its called Enemy Lure Master it hehe soon after you get to the area where you pick your party members.....* not the part where you go fight sephiroth * the part at the Fork...go left after sending who ever your not goin to Party with left and you go right the room to the middle go there and run around you'll fight Magic Pots and Movers

Magic Pot x2 16000 EXP 2000 AP
Magic Pot x1 8000 EXP 1000 AP
Movers x3 2400 AP
NOTE: the Movers are never less than 3 or more than 3.....

Dreddz
09-27-2005, 09:22 PM
the Magic pots is good :)

KoShiatar
09-27-2005, 09:49 PM
If you use Pre-Emptive=Slash-All and Slash-all is mastered to Flash EVERY time you meet Movers you will automatically attack them for 9999 damage and kill them all before they can do anything. That also works with Magic Pots, but since they don't take any damage until you give them an Elixir it's pretty useless with them. Duh.

Skyblade
09-27-2005, 10:28 PM
If you use Pre-Emptive=Slash-All and Slash-all is mastered to Flash EVERY time you meet Movers you will automatically attack them for 9999 damage and kill them all before they can do anything. That also works with Magic Pots, but since they don't take any damage until you give them an Elixir it's pretty useless with them. Duh.

Wait, I thought Flash didn't do any damage, it just instantly killed all opponents who were vulnerable to instant death...

KoShiatar
09-28-2005, 10:12 PM

Wait, I thought Flash didn't do any damage, it just instantly killed all opponents who were vulnerable to instant death...

Ugh, you're right. Now that I think about it, it wasn't Flash, but Deathblow+Mega All. I suppose it works as well aslo with Flash, though.

BottledJustice
09-28-2005, 11:06 PM
The only good spots for easy leveling are Mideel, which is still slow, the Gelnika, which is really not any faster, and quite a bit harder, and obviously, the Magic Pots.

Oh, by the way, the W-Item cheat is simple. Just select the item you want to duplicate, use it on something, choose another item, and hit X. Repeat the last two steps for infinite items.