ScottNUMBERS
09-19-2005, 12:10 PM
They love trees. :love:

Captain VooDoo
09-19-2005, 12:44 PM
They stole my gun! :mad2: I hate them! :hot: i miss me gun. :shoot:

Karl
09-19-2005, 01:02 PM
the old time "hippy" now replaced with the modern day "wigger" both do nothing all day, have no meaningful purpose in society, are always high, are obsessed with a specific kind of music, yet, i love hippeis, and hate wiggers, hmmmm

Shoeberto
09-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Damn them all!

Chris
09-19-2005, 01:41 PM
I have nothing againts hippos... hippies.

*Dies*

crazybayman
09-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Damn them all!
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=aging_hippies

boris no no
09-19-2005, 02:07 PM
SHUT UP YOU HIPPIES
:D

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-19-2005, 02:26 PM
people used to call me a hippie, cause I made my own clothes or customised them for a while and I wore a lot of bright colours, and I wore beads and stuff like that in my hair.

Hawkeye
09-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Damn them all!

Flying Mullet
09-19-2005, 02:55 PM
<i>Cartman</i> Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.

<i>Officer Barbrady</i> You can't just lock 63 people in your basement.
<i>Cartman</i> They're not people, they're hippies!

<i>Cartman</i> M'am, I'm here to check your house for parasites ... apparently, you have hippies.

<i>Cartman</i> Drugs are bad because if you do drugs you're a hippie and hippies suck.

<i>Cartman</i> Only three more hours, sea people. Only three more hours and you can take me away from this crappy goddamn planet full of hippies.

<i>Cartman</i> I hate hippies! I mean, the way they always talk about "protectin' the earth" and then drive around in cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid bracelets - I hate 'em! I wanna kick 'em in the nuts!

<i>Cartman</i> Naw dude, Independent films are those black and white hippy movies. They're always about gay cowboys eating pudding.

Hawkeye
09-19-2005, 03:07 PM
I was waiting for cartman to be brought up :D

nik0tine
09-19-2005, 03:14 PM
no i support the war

ThroneofDravaris
09-19-2005, 03:20 PM
As long as they acknowledge that they aren’t people like the rest of us, and don’t deserve the same rights, I’m happy…

Jebus
09-19-2005, 04:11 PM
As long as they acknowledge that they aren’t people like the rest of us, and don’t deserve the same rights, I’m happy…

:(

Old Manus
09-19-2005, 04:14 PM
OMG YOU GUYS, YOU LIKE TOTALLY GO AGAINST ALL I STAND FOR

Alive-Cat
09-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Ahhhhhhh, i love everyone. i guess that makes ME a hippy...

Jess
09-19-2005, 04:21 PM
I have a few Hippy friends, and they are nice peoples. I like them. ^_^

RPJesus
09-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Do I like Hippies? That depends. What's a hippie? Who exactly do you mean? Do I like a bunch of people you've generalised in to one imaginary group? Or that they themselves have generalised in to one group. I don't know which, I don't know how hippies think.

Little Miss Awesome
09-19-2005, 04:22 PM
I love hippies, hippies = <3

DMKA
09-19-2005, 05:08 PM
We rock harder than your grandma.

Jebus
09-19-2005, 08:18 PM
It's not about rocking, man. It's all about love and peace, man.

KoShiatar
09-19-2005, 08:28 PM
They're out of time.

Traitorfish
09-19-2005, 08:32 PM
They're sort of cute. The way they run around, and fall over, and chain themselves to things. And their bright colourful clothes. Very nice.

Xaven
09-19-2005, 08:46 PM
They're freaky.

Dreddz
09-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Damn them all!

Zeldy
09-19-2005, 09:27 PM
I dont know any Hippies so i dont know what they are like :(

eestlinc
09-19-2005, 09:29 PM
the old time "hippy" now replaced with the modern day "wigger" both do nothing all day, have no meaningful purpose in society, are always high, are obsessed with a specific kind of music, yet, i love hippeis, and hate wiggers, hmmmm
I'm fairly certain "wiggers" refers to white people who "act black", thus the term wigger.

GooeyToast
09-19-2005, 09:32 PM
KILL THE HIPPIES

Psychotic
09-19-2005, 09:34 PM
They're hip. Pies. Mmm, pies...

Rye
09-19-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm fairly certain "wiggers" refers to white people who "act black", thus the term wigger.

Yamaneko
09-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Irony: They no longer need haircuts.

Rengori
09-20-2005, 12:27 AM
Damn them all!

Madame Adequate
09-20-2005, 12:43 AM
I like calling people hippies.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Auricom/Takethathippies.gif

(From here (http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff).)

Hippies are funny though. Running around with their misguided notions and inability to recognize the realities of reality.

It does annoy me that people with long hair get called hippies though. >=O

rubah
09-20-2005, 01:26 AM
I would love to dress like a hippie.

DMKA
09-20-2005, 02:23 AM
Hippies are funny though. Running around with their misguided notions and inability to recognize the realities of reality.
I had no idea hippies went Republican.

Casey
09-20-2005, 02:42 AM
I think they need to die. :shoot:

Shlup
09-20-2005, 02:45 AM
Flying Mullet wins the prize.

Skarr
09-20-2005, 02:49 AM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/img/content/season9/902.gif

rubah
09-20-2005, 03:18 AM
Why is there so much hippiehate? ;_;

You people make the POWER and the MAN proud! Be ashamed!

Jebus
09-20-2005, 03:45 AM
Yeah, man. Fight the power!

/me puts on a tiedye shirt and joins a drumcircle.

Calliope
09-20-2005, 07:12 AM
I'm wearing tie-dye right now!

:D

crazybayman
09-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Kumbaya.

Sasquatch
09-20-2005, 01:33 PM
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/122/votehippie7qj.gif

Anybody wanna buy a tee-shirt?

Jebus
09-20-2005, 06:05 PM

I voted. ;_;

The Pink Panther
09-20-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm with Jebus on this one :)

nik0tine
09-21-2005, 03:58 AM

Didn't that lovely site get shut down?

Calliope
09-21-2005, 04:08 AM
Apparently not.

I'm going to go hang out with people who actively care about things other than themselves now.

DMKA
09-21-2005, 04:37 AM

So you mean you hate Bush too?

nik0tine
09-21-2005, 04:42 AM

So you mean you hate Bush too?
haha! FAI... wait, never mind.

Dazed and Confused
09-21-2005, 09:20 AM
haha stoopid hippies............

loza
09-21-2005, 12:06 PM
I dont know any Hippies so i dont know what they are like :(

1 fact 'bout hippies :greenie: they love :love: COLOURS!!!!!

Primus Inter Pares
09-21-2005, 12:09 PM
I had no idea hippies went Republican.
I love you.

Flying Mullet
09-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Apparently not.

I'm going to go hang out with people who <b>actively</b> care about things other than themselves now.
Well you're definitely not going to be hanging out with hippies.

Dignified Pauper
09-21-2005, 01:51 PM
www.maddox.xmission.com

i believe anything this site has to say about hippies.

Sasquatch
09-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Didn't that lovely site get shut down?

They had a "worse than hell" section with all their really crude and offensive stuff, and it was shut down for a while, but they brought it back up. They've had some lawsuits on them, though. At least one for their "I F---ed the Olsen Twins, before they were famous" shirt. Sick. Just sick.

Jebus
09-21-2005, 04:25 PM
All this hippie hate makes me sad. I say we all get in a big circle and sing!

*gets his guitar and starts playng*

Lich3636
09-21-2005, 04:46 PM
hippies are lazy hipicrits that want to sit and smoke weed and blame all of lifes problems on the government. damn hippies.... IF YOUR TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE GOVERNMENT WORKS DONT BITCH ABOUT, STOP SMOKEING YOUR WEED AND GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A EDUCATION. damn hippies are as bad as ppl who want taxes lowerd but are to stupid to realize there are after effects of this, lower taxes= less money for the state which means less money for the cities which means fewer cops, crappy hospitals, and public schools that spit out another generation of morons that only care about lowering taxes....wow i got off subject. I will end in saying I do not dislike the hippie because of their views of peace and love I hate them because there to lazy to get off there asses and do something about it or are to stupid to know what to do DAMN YOU PETA YOUR A SYST ON THE ASS OF THE WORLD AND I WILL EAT NOTHING BUT VEAL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND LIKE IT. damn peta you care more about animals than you do people......heres another thought why are tree huggers vegetarians? if they think plants have feelings too why are you eating them if they feel how do you think they feel when some farmer walks up and cuts there head off with a sickle then you rip them up and eat them. back to hippies.....why the hell do you see hippies driveing cars with poor gas mileage if you car so much about the planet get a electric car or walk. thanks for letting me vent

Shoden
09-21-2005, 05:13 PM
just about all those god damn hippies got booted out of the UK and they joined together in the US, since they still exiat maybe they're plotting something against all us "Normal" people.

DarknessFromAbove
09-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Hippies make me laugh :D they are funny, even more-so when they're high :tongue: Woooh! Yay funny, druged-out hippies! :love:

Jebus
09-21-2005, 08:59 PM
hippies are lazy hipicrits that want to sit and smoke weed and blame all of lifes problems on the government. damn hippies.... IF YOUR TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE GOVERNMENT WORKS DONT BITCH ABOUT, STOP SMOKEING YOUR WEED AND GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A EDUCATION. damn hippies are as bad as ppl who want taxes lowerd but are to stupid to realize there are after effects of this, lower taxes= less money for the state which means less money for the cities which means fewer cops, crappy hospitals, and public schools that spit out another generation of morons that only care about lowering taxes....wow i got off subject. I will end in saying I do not dislike the hippie because of their views of peace and love I hate them because there to lazy to get off there asses and do something about it or are to stupid to know what to do DAMN YOU PETA YOUR A SYST ON THE ASS OF THE WORLD AND I WILL EAT NOTHING BUT VEAL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND LIKE IT. damn peta you care more about animals than you do people......heres another thought why are tree huggers vegetarians? if they think plants have feelings too why are you eating them if they feel how do you think they feel when some farmer walks up and cuts there head off with a sickle then you rip them up and eat them. back to hippies.....why the hell do you see hippies driveing cars with poor gas mileage if you car so much about the planet get a electric car or walk. thanks for letting me vent

Why thank you. Considering I'm now working on a bachelor's degree in physics, I don't do drugs, an yes. I am a hippie.

Not all hippies are as they are portrayed in the movies and such. And I only call myself a hippie because I think like one: ultra-liberal environmentalist and a peacenik basically.

And the reason I am
to lazy to get off there asses and do something about it is because of my aforementioned degree program.

If you wish to flame someone in the future, I'd recommend learning to use the proper words. Here. I'll use that line I quoted as a guideline:

"to lazy to get off there asses and do something about it"

And now the right way:

"too lazy to get off their asses, and do something about it."

I left it uncapitalized as it was a part of a sentence.

Now sit down, be quiet, and enjoy life. Peace and love, my brothers.

escobert
09-21-2005, 09:00 PM
I have a friend named Hippie :D

DMKA
09-21-2005, 09:02 PM
They had a "worse than hell" section with all their really crude and offensive stuff, and it was shut down for a while, but they brought it back up. They've had some lawsuits on them, though. At least one for their "I F---ed the Olsen Twins, before they were famous" shirt. Sick. Just sick.
xD

Sasquatch
09-21-2005, 10:19 PM
Not all hippies are as they are portrayed in the movies and such. And I only call myself a hippie because I think like one: ultra-liberal environmentalist and a peacenik basically.
"too lazy to get off their asses, and do something about it."

Actually, there wouldn't be a comma. Don't believe so, anyway.

So what's the difference between a hippie and a regular ol' treehugging, rich-hating coward?

Jebus
09-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Yes, cause everyone knows that pacifists are cowards.

Hippie is just a word, really. People call me a hippie cause I tend to look like one, support environmentalist causes, I'm a pacifist, and a liberal. People tell me that makes me a hippie, therefore I am. It's just a label that conforms to me. The ones that conform to the label are the ones who live on communes, smoke pot and dance around naked all day.

You are what society makes of you I guess.

Flying Mullet
09-21-2005, 11:11 PM
But I wanna play in the mud and be a hippie!

Mitch
09-21-2005, 11:35 PM
Yes I agree with everything Jebus said. Not that I read it all becasue I have an attention span like a goldfish on P, but I got the general gist.

I'm a hippie and I'm ok.

nik0tine
09-22-2005, 10:26 AM
hippies are lazy hipicrits that want to sit and smoke weed and blame all of lifes problems on the government. damn hippies.... IF YOUR TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE GOVERNMENT WORKS DONT BITCH ABOUT, STOP SMOKEING YOUR WEED AND GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A EDUCATION. damn hippies are as bad as ppl who want taxes lowerd but are to stupid to realize there are after effects of this, lower taxes= less money for the state which means less money for the cities which means fewer cops, crappy hospitals, and public schools that spit out another generation of morons that only care about lowering taxes....wow i got off subject. I will end in saying I do not dislike the hippie because of their views of peace and love I hate them because there to lazy to get off there asses and do something about it or are to stupid to know what to do DAMN YOU PETA YOUR A SYST ON THE ASS OF THE WORLD AND I WILL EAT NOTHING BUT VEAL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND LIKE IT. damn peta you care more about animals than you do people......heres another thought why are tree huggers vegetarians? if they think plants have feelings too why are you eating them if they feel how do you think they feel when some farmer walks up and cuts there head off with a sickle then you rip them up and eat them. back to hippies.....why the hell do you see hippies driveing cars with poor gas mileage if you car so much about the planet get a electric car or walk. thanks for letting me venthahahahaha! Let's break this down, bit by bit... nah, never mind. It's just not worth it. You should have just said "fail".

loza
09-22-2005, 10:44 AM
Hippies make me laugh :D they are funny, even more-so when they're high :tongue: Woooh! Yay funny, druged-out hippies! :love:

crazybayman
09-22-2005, 01:07 PM
You are what society makes of you I guess.
NOT.
You are what you make of yourself. Not what other people label you as.

Lich3636
09-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Very well I will be more clear on my statements I dislike hippies that act the way I described, as I said in my post I dont mind the peace and love stuff, and I am sorry if i offended any hippies like Jebus who is doing something with his life I dislike the stereo type hippie. I admit my post was very dumb but I was fairly angry that day and needed to vent and since i dislike hippies I pounced on the chance to flame them. Again I am sorry

Jebus
09-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Nah, I wasn't offended. That's the great thing abount being a hippie. You're so laid back, man. It's awesome.

Optium
09-23-2005, 03:46 AM
I don't really like the neo (pseudo) hippie revolution. It's like, all your doing
is exactly what your parents did. Only you've mostly lost the best things
about the revolution (love and unity), replaced them with consumerism
and competition, and kept the drugs and music...which aren't necessarily
bad, but that's not what it should be all about.

Phish is overrated.

.opt