PDA

View Full Version : Equiped GFs

Nick Schovitz
09-19-2005, 11:22 PM
What GF belongs to whom for you? Here's my list.
Squall:Ifrit,Shiva,Diablos,Alexander
Rinoa:Leviathan, Pandemona, Carbuncle,Shiva,Bahamut
Zell:Quezacotl,Cerberus, Leviathan
Irvine:Brothers,Doomtrain, Pandemona
Quistis:Tonberry,Eden,Ifrit,Odin
Selphie:Cactuar, Siren, Bahamut,Cerberus,Odin

muchacho
09-20-2005, 12:31 AM
why do you split up your GFs? why dont you have all your GFs on the 3 members in your party?

rubah
09-20-2005, 01:39 AM
Squall always has to have Diablos or Shiva
Rinoa has Carbuncle and nowadays Alexander
Quistis and Selphie are rather interchangeable, with Quezacoatl and Cactuar
Zell for Ifrit and Brothers
Irvine gets Diablos if I know I shouldn't give him to squall and waste the hit junction.

The rest don't matter so much really, so I assign them by vitality junction first (carbuncle, shiva, and then there's one other that you can junction to vitality with:O) and then filling in the rest of the holes.

G SpOtZ
09-20-2005, 01:49 AM
The rest don't matter so much really, so I assign them by vitality junction first (carbuncle, shiva, and then there's one other that you can junction to vitality with:O) and then filling in the rest of the holes.
I'm more of an offensive strategist, I focus on the atk junction first XD

rubah
09-20-2005, 01:56 AM
Well, that would make sense if there weren't like four or five GFs with str junction, compared to the mere three with vit.

HunterFlamebrow
09-20-2005, 02:37 AM
I like putting Ifrit on Squall for the Str Level Up ability and Siren with Rinoa for Magic, but otherwise, things get switched around a lot. I like using all 6 characters, so which GF goes to which character changes frequently. And I NEVER summon them (too long! ugh), so compatibility isn't an issue.

Kamrusepas
09-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Selphie must have Ifrit.
Zell must have Siren.
Quistis must have Quezacotl.
Squall must have Shiva.

Other than that, I just junction them randomly or deciding on their abilities :)

crazybayman
09-20-2005, 01:21 PM
What GF belongs to whom for you? Here's my list.
Squall:Ifrit,Shiva,Diablos,Alexander
Rinoa:Leviathan, Pandemona, Carbuncle,Shiva,Bahamut
Zell:Quezacotl,Cerberus, Leviathan
Irvine:Brothers,Doomtrain, Pandemona
Quistis:Tonberry,Eden,Ifrit,Odin
Selphie:Cactuar, Siren, Bahamut,Cerberus,Odin

why do you split up your GFs? why dont you have all your GFs on the 3 members in your party?
Yeah. Just put them ALL the three party members you are currently using, and use the Junction Exchange command to switch when swapping party members. That way, you can have all stats junctioned.

As for what to junction to who, I just mess around with the different combinations, until I get all three characters having all stats junctioned, with max strength, high speed, and high vitality, in particular. And I usually use 2 characters for all out physical attacks, and the other for support, healing, and GFs.

No, wait......last I played, just had 3 attacking machines, and didn't use GFs hardly, at all, except for Cerberus every now and again. :D

TheSpoonyBard
09-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Squall – Ifrit, Carbuncle, Leviathan, Cerberus, Bahamut
HP:Yes Str:Yes Vit:Yes Mag:Yes Spr:Yes Spd:Yes Eva:No Hit:Yes Luck:No

Rinoa – Shiva, Diablos, Pandemona, Alexander, Tonberry, Cactuar (once everyone has used his Bonuses)
HP:Yes Str:Yes Vit:Yes Mag:Yes Spr:Yes Spd:Yes Eva:Yes Hit:Yes Luck:Yes

Quistis – Quezacotl, Siren, Brothers, Doomtrain, Eden
HP:Yes Str:Yes Vit:Yes Mag:Yes Spr:Yes Spd:Yes Eva:Yes Hit:Yes Luck:No

Nick Schovitz
09-20-2005, 09:05 PM
what I'm saying these are the ones that look to be together.