PDA

View Full Version : Monsters I really NEED!

Hambone
09-19-2005, 11:38 PM
Hi! I'm trying to get Nemesis. I have unlocked every hybrid special monster thing but Nemesis. Here are the monsters I still need. Any tips on getting them? There are a lot. :laughing:

4 garudas
5 simurghes
5 melusines
5 aerouges
3 evil eyes
2 murussus
5 xiphoses
5 sand worms
2 shreds
4 ogres
1 malboro
5 tonberrys
4 bandersnatches
5 splashers
5 maelspikes
4 demonoliths
5 great malboros
5 barbatoses
3 behemoth kings
1 floating death
5 black elements
3 spirits
1 machea
1 master couerl
5 master tonberrys
4 varunas

The Mad Dragon
09-20-2005, 01:43 AM
When you go searching for them, have 1 or 2 equipped with the capture swords, prefierbly on the ones that do the best dmg. If you are still having trouble, then the best suggestion is to lvl your guys up.

rubah
09-20-2005, 01:46 AM
Looks like you're going to be walking along Mushroom Rock Road, Macalania, Bikanel, the Calm Lands, the Sunken Cave, the Omega Ruins, Inside Sin, and probably a couple of others for quite a while yet.

Skyblade
09-20-2005, 01:48 AM
Just give Tidus a Capture Sword and make Break Damage Limit its alternate ability.

rubah
09-20-2005, 01:58 AM
Psh, Rikku was the only one I wasted break damage limit on. She and Yuna and Auron had a lot of good times capturing monsters.

Hambone
09-20-2005, 02:13 AM
When you go searching for them, have 1 or 2 equipped with the capture swords, prefierbly on the ones that do the best dmg. If you are still having trouble, then the best suggestion is to lvl your guys up.
How dare you even mention that I should train! This is my party:

Tidus: h.p: 37880 strength:255 Caladbolg: Fully Powered. And his other stats are around 180.

Yuna: h.p: 35475 strength:255(She's strong :D) Nirvana: Fully Powered
other stats are around 170

Auron: h.p: 9999 strength:239 Masamune: fully powered. other stats are around 150

Thank you very much! I know how to capture too. These monsters are just so freaking rare!

Cruise Control
09-20-2005, 02:14 AM
Teh LOLNESS.

rubah
09-20-2005, 02:22 AM
They might be rare, but there's nothing for it but to walk back through the areas they occur in, although CB!'s studies show that Simurghs occur more often at the next-to-the-temple sign end of Djose road, and general knowledge dictates that ogres occur nearly exclusively in the western end of the calm lands.

The Mad Dragon
09-20-2005, 02:32 AM
[!]

How dare you even mention that I should train! This is my party:

Tidus: h.p: 37880 strength:255 Caladbolg: Fully Powered. And his other stats are around 180.

Yuna: h.p: 35475 strength:255(She's strong :D) Nirvana: Fully Powered
other stats are around 170

Auron: h.p: 9999 strength:239 Masamune: fully powered. other stats are around 150

Thank you very much! I know how to capture too. These monsters are just so freaking rare!

]It's not my fault you didn't post the stats of your party before. You asked a question and I answered. If you didn't want an answer, then you shouldn't have posted. Simple as that. Lose the attitude, you sound as if you're better than us. Frankly, you sound like an arrogant lil b*tch that doesn't need help and is whining about rare monsters. Well suck it up butter cup. Eventually, you will find them, then you won't have to post dumb questions like the one you posted.

Edit: I see you wasted time giving them more hp, tsk tsk.[/!]*snip* we don't tolerate insults like that here. Consider it your warning. -eestlinc

ThroneofDravaris
09-20-2005, 06:24 AM
...Why is everyone so pissed off lately. It's the f@#$ing internet...

Anyway, I sugest that you just spend a few hours running around every area and catch everything you can. That's how I did it. Also, that capture weapon with Break Damage Limit works wonders...

boys from the dwarf
09-20-2005, 07:25 AM
you need to capture 10 of each monster and beat all of the original creations before nemisis.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-20-2005, 10:59 AM
garuda - mushroom rock - next to the broken lift
simurgh - djose highroad - around where you got the al bhed primer
melusines - thunder plains - north section. dont talk to the man or u will fight dark ixion
aerouge - thunder plains - south section
evil eye - lake macalania - on road from rins shop to temple
murussus - macalania woods - appear with bees and klik things
Xiphose - macalania woods - second screen
sand worms - sanubia dessert - valley of the cactuars
shred - calm lands - around the middle
ogre - calm lands - behind the agency
malboro - calm lands - behind the agency
tonberry - sonken cave - at back of cavern near warp. be careful of dark yojimbo
bandersnatch - Mt. Gagazet - around the save sphere near the seymour battle
splasher - Mt. Gagazet cave - in the water, there loads of em
maelspike - Mt gagazet cave - in the water, no particular one
demonolith - omega ruins - near the save sphere
great malboro - Sin - near the end of the city of dying dreams
barbatose - sin - as great malboro
behemoth king - sin - as great malboro
floating death - sin - sea of sorrow
black element - Omega ruins - near save sphere
spirit - omega ruins - near save sphere
machea - omega ruins - near save sphere
master coeurl - omega ruins - near save sphere
master tonberry - omega ruins - near save sphere
varuna - omega ruins - on road leading to omega weapon

Hambone
09-20-2005, 09:58 PM
you need to capture 10 of each monster and beat all of the original creations before nemisis.
uh. yeah. I kinda knew that.

The Mad Dragon
09-21-2005, 11:36 AM
If you already know this stuff, then why did you even post the question? For someone so young, you certainly did not post your question well enough if you are getting answers that you already knew.

Hambone
09-21-2005, 09:56 PM
o.k. Someone please close this thread. I am sorry if I caused anyone hurt or problems
(besides me)...I am sorry, Mad Dragon. FYI, The Mad Dragon, I know how to get Nemesis, I just posted this thread because some of these monsters are hard to find.

Old Manus
09-21-2005, 10:17 PM
THE MAD DRAGON GOES MAD AND STARTS INTIMIDATING SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE TWO MONTHS LONGER THAN HIMSELF

The Mad Dragon
09-21-2005, 11:15 PM
I"m not trying to intimidate anyone. I merely posted my opinion on how lulu's moogle has responded to his own thread.

As for your question moogle, just keep walking around and you will get them eventually.

Hambone
09-21-2005, 11:26 PM
thank you.

Old Manus
09-22-2005, 08:00 AM
Once again Old Manus brings the argument level with his slightly unorthodox ways