PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing...

Blue Headed Man
09-20-2005, 12:02 AM
Most of you probably don't know me. Most of the administrators and moderators should though :o

Anyways, I used to go on EoFF for awhile. I had an account a few years back, registered on March 2002. Googling my name nowadays (nerd), I realize how immature I was on EoFF and really deserved the ban. Seeing through the posts I've trolled, made fun of others, acted a bit of an elitist, etc.

The reason why I was banned was well, trolling. One guy, his name 'The Man', started stuff to me and assumed I called people gay, when I never did. He was some sort of elitist too, but everyone adored his short height and curly hair.

But my ban time didn't start yet. I was accused of making fun of his online girlfriend. I don't remember what I said to her.

The only cool mod on EoFF was Del Murderer, while the other ones acted too elitist too me. They don't even get the jokes (m4tt).

I don't know how strict EoFF has got now, but I'm guessing this topic will be closed. It was nice saying this...

And how I got this retarded name: It was the day I bought blue hair gel.

Leeza
09-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Yes, I will have to close this thread. Welcome back threads are not permitted, but this one seems to go a bit beyond even that as you say that you are banned and if so, you shouldn't even be posting. :cat:

*looks into ban*

Leeza
09-20-2005, 12:15 AM
*double posts*

Seems like you weren't actully given a permanent ban, it was only for EoEO. Anyway, I'm Back threads are not allowed, but I'm glad that you've seem the errors of your previous ways and will now be a model poster. Welcome back. :)