PDA

View Full Version : Indigo Prophecy

Ryth
09-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Looks like another great visonary project thats gonna go under the radar because "thers lik no1 2 kil or shoot at u no & no online play to w00p n00bs asses in ROFLMAO *gos plays Halo 2*" I really think this'll be a great game (sadly I can't get it because because its rated M and my parents don't let me get them for the most part (good for them though I probably shouldn't be playing them) but I do get a demo next month) its looks very innovative and is incredibly close to a movie-like experience than a video game ever has. Its looks like an awesome game with an at least interesting storyline. What do you think?

Also I read if you lose to the final boss you get a new ending

Madame Adequate
09-20-2005, 01:44 AM
I've played the demo, it is pretty nifty. I'll be picking it up in short order.

It may interest you to know that Indigo Prophecy has been cut, and the non-America version (known as Fahrenheit) apparently has something along the lines of an interactive sex scene, which the ESRB didn't think was hot /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Rase
09-20-2005, 05:34 AM
I tried out a demo, and it was pretty nifty. It reminded me of those, "Choose You Own Adventure" books. Definetly worth looking into.

Germ Hamee
09-20-2005, 11:55 AM
I read about that in EGM awhile back. I'm pretty excited about it, which is incredibly rare for me lately when it comes to video games. Can anyone tell me when it's going to be released here Stateside?

Madame Adequate
09-20-2005, 11:59 AM
UK/Europe release was a few days ago. US release is stated as being the 21st, if I recall correctly.

Swordicanus
09-20-2005, 04:43 PM
It's not in my town in Ireland I thought the release date was the 16th in Europe it pisses me off

GooeyToast
09-20-2005, 10:26 PM
The graphics look like sh*t, but the concept seems interesting.

Madame Adequate
09-20-2005, 11:41 PM
The graphics look like sh*t, but the concept seems interesting.

Arse biscuits do they. The graphics are pretty awesome.

The European release was indeed about the 16th. But Ireland sucks for getting games (Especially the north), so... =/ for you, I suppose. Hope it shows up soon.

Swordicanus
09-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Actually no it's here lol

Ryth
09-21-2005, 12:05 AM
The graphics are very good for the PS2 in my opinion. Funny i also thought of those pick your own adveture books reading about it. I only had one and won on my first try but whatever xD I think I may be getting the demo soon. And PSM magazine gave it an 8.5 / 10 by the way

GooeyToast
09-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Maybe it was just that one trailer then.

But hey, it still looks pretty good.

Rase
09-21-2005, 01:27 AM
Trailers. (http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/016/016145/vids_1.html)

kikimm
09-21-2005, 02:22 AM
I don't know. I was tracking it for awhile on gamespot, but when more and more news started coming out, I got less and less excited about it. I'll definitley check it out, though, as it still looks good. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Swordicanus
09-24-2005, 01:35 AM
I just cleared it.........(cough)......hmmmm...it....was....weird the way it turned out after eh.....kind of rushed I thought

I spoke to David Cage the writer/Director on another site and he's a real cool guy he believes many should take note of Fahrenheit's style of storytelling..........he was really cool he answered about 60 questions....