PDA

View Full Version : SIGN THE PETITION NOOOOOW!

Ashley Schovitz
09-20-2005, 02:23 AM
http://www.petitiononline.com/smrpg2/petition.html

Markus. D
09-20-2005, 02:33 AM
Ill have to ebay super mario rpg first, and play it thourouglylylylylylyly before i sign a petition.

Winter Nights
09-20-2005, 02:37 AM
Yes, cause signing a petition on petitiononline.com will have ANY effect on whether or not a comany will do something. Especially Square-Enix, who has their hands pretty tied at the moment. Plus the fact that it would have to be cleared with Nintendo, as well. I'm sorry, but you are wasting your time.

Salmon King
09-20-2005, 02:50 AM
Yeah, sadly, petitions never really work.

Also, be sure to play SMRPG if you haven't done so. Very worth the time.

SomethingBig
09-20-2005, 03:26 AM
No thanks.

Vyk
09-20-2005, 04:00 AM
Yep. Waste of time.

DocFrance
09-20-2005, 04:39 AM
When will people learn that online petitions accomplish nothing?

edczxcvbnm
09-20-2005, 04:42 AM
Isn't this why Nintendo made the marvilous Paper Mario 1 and 2 as well as Mario & Luigi with Mario and Luigi 2 on the way? What the fuck does this accomplish anyways? Rubbing Square's Long John till the cream comes out?!

Vyk
09-20-2005, 04:51 AM
Nintendo gives the fans what they want, or what Nintendo thinks they want, much like any company. But since when has it ever been based on some petition?

bipper
09-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Hey, I petitioned along with over 13k other people back in the day to get FF& on mac. Lots of good that did :)

Bipper

crashNUMBERS
09-21-2005, 12:35 AM
Yep. Waste of time.

DK
09-21-2005, 12:50 AM
I love how people sign these like "HAY!!! BRNG BAK DAT GAEM! ITS AWSUM!!! - YoShIlUvEr92024909284"

How the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif anyone expects to be taken seriously that way is beyond me.

crashNUMBERS
09-21-2005, 12:52 AM
Shut up and give me a high five...

Giga Guess
09-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Waste of time, but I signed it anyways....*shrugs*

Dreddz
09-24-2005, 09:15 AM
I dunno why I signed, that was my minutes going to waste......

Traitorfish
09-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Yes, cause signing a petition on petitiononline.com will have ANY effect on whether or not a comany will do something. Especially Square-Enix, who has their hands pretty tied at the moment. Plus the fact that it would have to be cleared with Nintendo, as well. I'm sorry, but you are wasting your time.
Actually, it can have small effects. There was a petition to put pie in Fable, and there's pie in Fable!
ANyway, if he get's enough signiatures, it will show Square/Nintendo that there is a market for the game.

Winter Nights
09-25-2005, 01:16 AM
Maybe if it was a serious petition.. But most of the signatures on those petition sites are usually a bunch of fanboys, that can barely type proper English.

best rpg ever!!!!!!!! plz make the 2

SQUARE ROCKS and www/.purevolume.com/cardboardcooter is whare its at

http://www.petitiononline.com/cofs1/petition.html[/url] and take the time to read all comments. Your future depends on it. It is all related. 10, 000 people have]You must care about your future and for that reason you must do something about this evil. See http://www.petitiononline.com/cofs1/petition.html and take the time to read all comments. Your future depends on it. It is all related. 10, 000 people have signed this petition; these individuals believe that a fascist organization is responsible for 9/11.Yes, that was actually his user name.

I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz bring it to the gba :) i would buy it the day it would come out

.........................ua ilove my dick

Yeah, I'm pretty sure these guys will get things done. :rolleyes2

Psychotic
09-25-2005, 01:21 AM
.........................ua ilove my dickYeah, I'm pretty sure these guys will get things done. :rolleyes2Hey, Billy Bob is a MAJOR player in the video gaming industry! If anyone can bring success to this campaign, it's Billy Bob!

TurkSlayer
09-25-2005, 01:22 AM
Actually, it can have small effects. There was a petition to put pie in Fable,

Umm... Why?

.........................ua ilove my dickYeah, I'm pretty sure these guys will get things done. :rolleyes2Hey, Billy Bob is a MAJOR player in the video gaming industry! If anyone can bring success to this campaign, it's Billy Bob!

Of course, we've all heard of Billy Bob! We wouldn't have Fable pie without him!

Winter Nights
09-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Actually, it can have small effects. There was a petition to put pie in Fable,

Umm... Why?

Of course, we've all heard of Billy Bob! We wouldn't have Fable pie without him!
I'm miffed at Billy Bob. He cut out early, so we couldn't get cherry pie. All we got was cream pie.

Dammit, I'm making a petition for Cherry Pie in the next Fable!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Psychotic
09-25-2005, 01:29 AM
It won't succeed unless Billy Bob gives you his blessing you know...

TurkSlayer
09-25-2005, 01:30 AM
Damn Billy Bob and his cream pie! I'll drag him in PERSONALLY for the next Fable!

Captain Maxx Power
09-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Online petitions have no real power on them due to their easy exploitability. Nevertheless I'll express my want of a sequel to this classic.