PDA

View Full Version : New Pure Pwnage out today.

Shoeberto
09-20-2005, 03:24 AM
Why aren't you watching it?
http://www.purepwnage.com

Thoughts on the new episodes? Thoughts on the old ones? Favorite episodes? Quotes? Characters? Speculation on the story?

deathstriker's performance kind of killed episode 8 for me. Also:
What the smurf was up with that music video thing when the guys made Jeremy's new computer? It was just...so unexpected and weird. It was hilarious, but it just came out of no where.
Overall it was great, of course. The PP crew seldom disappoints. Maybe I get too caught up on acting, and since it's a free show, you can't expect too much...and the guy did have skillz. But yeah.

I think either M8s or Pwn or Be Pwned are my favorites. The MMO Grrl was great too, just because of its story. The machinima thing in the beginning of Pwn or Be Pwned was the greatest, though.

"If Allah creates everything, and Allah is on our side, then why does he make bombs for the Americans to drop on our houses?"
"That is like...a very good question...and stuff. But I have to go over here now!"

Oh, and Strong Man, Angry Man is funny as hell, especially when you see the discussion thread about it at the PP forums.

So hey. Discuss.

Necronopticous
09-20-2005, 03:28 AM
It was totally awesome, I was sad that it got delayed yesterday. I didn't think it was as funny as the last couple have been, but it was still a really good episode. It's funny to see Jeremy and Doug getting along. I thought Deathstriker6666's performance was hilarious, it was so terrible.

Rostum
09-20-2005, 03:29 AM
Yay I love these guys, downloading now. ^^

Salmon King
09-20-2005, 03:31 AM
BOOM! HEADSHOT!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/Blimpz/boomheadshot1.gif http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/Blimpz/boom.gif

Shoeberto
09-20-2005, 03:32 AM
It was totally awesome, I was sad that it got delayed yesterday. I didn't think it was as funny as the last couple have been, but it was still a really good episode. It's funny to see Jeremy and Doug getting along. I thought Deathstriker6666's performance was hilarious, it was so terrible.
I just felt awkward watching him. It was hard telling if he intended to be so over the top or not.

Doug and Jeremy hanging out was cool, though. Makes sense, since Jeremy told him about teh_masterer in The MMO Grrl. I was almost out of my chair when he was humping his head in the beginning of the episode xD

Necronopticous
09-20-2005, 03:34 AM
The thing is that I like the video game footage as much as I do the comedy, it's very refreshing to see an accurate representation of people playing video games on film, since it doesn't happen in production media.

Shoeberto
09-20-2005, 03:37 AM
Heck yeah, man. I about wet myself when Jeremy dropped that HS knife off the ledge in de_dust. That was just too badass.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-20-2005, 03:40 AM
I am a constant disappointment.

Necronopticous
09-20-2005, 03:43 AM
Kawaii Ryuukishi is too cool for Pure Pwnage.

Shoeberto
12-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Bumped for episode 9.

And hoooooly crap, that was good. Real good. Really, really real good. The ending was sad, though.
I thought Dave going back to China was just a part of the plot, but it seems like he might be out for good ;_;

Necronopticous
12-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Gah, I was so excited last night I can't believe I forgot about it today until now, thanks for reminding me...downloading it now...

Drift
12-11-2005, 08:12 AM
DAMNIT XFIRE DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Necronopticous
12-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Oh man, that was awesome. I love PurePwnage.